/mirin/ general

Post some stories of you getting mired by other people. I don't have any of my own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Go to see the thirtieth anniversary screening of the Princess Bride
>walk up to front row
>No, wait, that's too close to the screen
>turn around
>Some q.t 3.14 with her BF is staring at me
>I walk past her and find another seat.

Robin Wright was really cute in that movie.

A girl I’m friends with told me I was bigger than her boyfriend and would have dated me if I wasn’t gay. Then I had to correct her because I’m not gay and now it’s awkward

I don't get mired anymore because I simply stopped giving two shits about female remarks about my appearance. Can't believe that some of you guys post shit like "X person in the gym said I am buff/strong/good form" or like "X Girl looked in my direction/socialized with me/made some remark about my physical trait"

nigga stuff like that happens on the daily if you're not a social outcast it's worth nothing especially to full the captcha for stuff like that

Why did she think you were gay?

Because he's shy.

she saw him browse Veeky Forums

>Girl I matched off Bumble this week texts “hey” during the final 10 minutes of sunday’s Chiefs game

>an hour later I’m having drinks with her

>she’s a bit cold at first, but warms up quickly

>laughing at all my jokes, body language lights are all green

>she pays for our drinks

>clutching my arm as we’re walking outside afterwards, she says she wasn’t expecting this

>she thought I was a douchebag on Bumble, only met up to try and “take [me] down a peg” and get some free drinks

>walk her back to her car, end up making out

>mfw

Being in shape is like going through life with the cheat codes on

I do a lot of weird shit
> smack guys asses
> flirt with them jokingly
> when being introduced I say I’m my bro’s boyfriend
Kinda my fault but still hurt

Because he's a dyel that trips on Veeky Forums without ever having posted a picture of his physique and only to off-topic shit and never actual/fit/ness topics
(Plus his advice is always shit anyway)

post more mire gifs

>be 5'6 ugly manlet
>walk outside
>girls laugh
that's about it

There was that one and only time when a girl complimented my looks in a bar. I naturally sperged out of the situation.

I was walking on campus yesterday and caught a girl walking opposite my direction taking a picture of me. I was more creeped out than anything.

My advice is just common knowledge you retard

>get in elevator with old lady
>go up when she was trying to go down (alpha as fuck)
>tell her she has to swipe her fob or it won't work
>"You have a really good voice"
>I DO?!?!?! Thanks.

I'm 5'5" gotta take what you can brehs.

You better be jacked as fuck otherwise that just seems retarded

If your advice is common knowledge, why even bother telling it?
Maybe the girl thought you were gay because you constantly talk without having anything to say

And my point still stands, you said yourself a few days ago that you were DYEL so why do you trip on a fitness board?
I've never seen advice from you on fitness related topics, only off topic threads

You're a bigger cancer than that crow faggot and I'd even rather have cute tomato back

>I'm not ACTUALLY gay haha

Meh I’m okay
Because retards like you aren’t smart enough to actually figure out what to do
I give advice when I can and shitposting is fun (as you probably know)
I’m still pretty big seeing as how I was a real skeleton so it’s like a journey like OCB and shit
But I don’t need the aproval of so fuck behind a screen and you don’t have to listen to me
> tfw;dr just stop replying then asshole

>At gas station
>Run into old high school crush
>"A-user, is that you?"
>"Yeah?"
>"I didn't even recognize you. You look so good! You've lost so much weight!"
>"T-thanks..."
>"I'm going out with a some friends tonight, wanna come with us?"
>"Oh, uh, I can't. I have work tonight."
>"Damn, ok user. Next time then?"
>"Y-yeah, sure."
>Pay for gas and walk out the door. Don't even ask for her number or say anything else.

I thought this is what I wanted. I was wrong. I am not ready. I can't do this.

Shut up

>I don't need approval
>uses a trip on an anonymous image board
Seriously kill yourself

Couple this week.

>Girl I knew from church is now working at my gym
>She's on the retarded leg press machine across from me
>I'm doing a set of weighted pull ups
>She's stops mid set with her mouth agape watching me

One from a new qt girl at the gym.
>Come back from water fountain
>Missing a matching dumbbell for curls
>qt's using to for some weird side twist
>Walk up to her get it
>She starts apologizing and smiling while she awkwardly tries to give me the dumbbell
>This takes like 10 seconds for no reason all while she's smiling and apologizing

I feel nothing, I just want to get into the Navy, AND GET OUT OF THIS SMALL TOWN!

Remember that thread where everyone has skinny arms? ITT: liars

After I make it

>smack guys asses
>flirt with them "jokingly"
>when being introduced I say I'm my bro's boyfriend
>not a fag

You are 100% (apparently in the closet) homosexual, there is no debating that somebody who does any of those things on a regular basis wants to suck cock.

Don't worry though, there are a staggering number of "totally not gay" dune coons around, so you can probably get away with shenanigans and not get thrown off a building desu.

> go out with bro
> Have a good time
> Approach a cutie who looks to be my age (I'm 22)
> turns out she's 34 but pretty hot desu
> Jokingly calls me big guy, touches my pec
> Keeps doing shit like that throughout the rest of the night
> Eventually take her home
> Keeps feeling my chest and arms as I smash

Feels pretty good mang

ive always found persians tobe quite gay

Every time I wear a fitted suit and a nice watch I more or less become James Bond.

Careful what you wish for is all I'm saying.

wat

Do people try to kill you?

>first week in college
>20 people explore the night life of the city
>some drunk idiots are part of the group, trying to impress the girls
>suddenly those idiots are arguing outside of the bar, I walk out to have a look
>recognize the guys they have trouble with, I train with them (boxing, some mma)
>drunk idiots won't stop even though the guys try their hardest to de-escalate the situation
>biggest drunk idiots throws the first punch and gets dropped immediately
>some scuffle starts but no serious fight, idiots are kinda discouraged by the KO of their leader
>I approach the guys, talk to them in Russian for a few minutes and the groups part ways
>we continue our night while the drunk idiot is on his way to the ER (resulted in a broken nose)
>girls: "Oh my god, user. What did you say to them?"; "It was so scary until you intervened"
>I just apologized for those idiots and tried to calm them down before somebody ends up in jail, well it probably sound like we were arguing because it was Russian and a little bit heated
>rumor started at college that I'm the laid-back Russian not to fuck with
>except they girls

Thanks for the chuckle.

I've been stuck at this point for years user, everytime i am at the end and i just have to seal the deal I fuck it up sex included, its like i subconciously want to fuck it up it aint even funny

except it isnt like cheat codes cause you have to put in work for it

good man

> Jokingly calls me big guy

best mire gif ever

People? No. More like a few new fallen angles, my nigga. People don't even exist anymore. Stay Bond like, my nigga. Hail Hydra, praise Jesus, play your role, and destroy every any person trying to stop you. Amen

> gif
> it’s a webm
Hi /x/

kek

kys

This is easy mode though.

the manlet struggle is real.

Why is she such a slut?

Hah, nichts persönliches alter ;^)

How can an ugly kraut get girls so excited? maybe because of the lost wars or something?

Asian girls equate white skin with nobility:

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU

Some blonde kid in Asia gets absolutely worshiped. youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0

>go to a movie with my BF
>pasty manlet walks to the very front row
>lmao maybe craning his neck for 2 hours will fix his piss poor posture
>guess not. he turns around to go sit in the back
>i think he tried to smell me as he shuffled by

Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be a faggot

same
But in my circle of friend everyone is being pretend gay

Pale asian skin actually...
Pale asians were the one's who didn't have to get in the fields or do blue collar work to for their daily bread.
This paleness became a social construct that they began to, and subtly manipulated into thinking, equate with good and high class.

Get it?

They are idols. They do that reaction when you show them anything.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CONNOR HOLY FUCK
he used to be a 10/10, perfect manly greek god face and 10/10 chiseled body and now he just seems like a jacked dude

>say unfunny joke
>Girls start howling like it's the funniest shit they've heard
>Looks genuine

>kek at this
>realize I do exactly the same

Christ, there had to be a reason aside from being ugly

>joining the navy
Kek, u fucked up kiddo

Asians worship white skin because they were btfo by the English for 200 years

Friendly fyi: 99% of "mires" are nothing but a product of your imagination. Males in particular have been found to assume a girl wants the d, when in reality she doesnt. And furthering your narcissistic tendencies will only makes your false biases worse , or land you in some major trouble

Kek, pale Asians is an oxymoron. You have piss yellow skin compared to Aryans. That's why most of you can't quit worshiping our angelic purity. We literally live in your heads rent free.
>subtly manipulated
Nothing manipulated about it. Light-skinned folk rule everywhere from India to Arabic upper classes to South America. Light skin probably correlates with superior genetics, that's why the swarthier you are the more likely you are to live in a slum.

oh god, you're me

Nope, they've had contacts with Indo-Europeans since the Bronze Age and always had a fascination for these tall blue-eyed Gods walking amongst common rabble.

>doing deadlifts, trying to set a new PR so building up to a heavier weight
>drenched in sweat as I'm trying to get more intense
>gym is somewhat empty so using the nearby bench to put my water and towel on
>cutie next to me is doing some sort of yoga workout with weights
>half way through a set before I notice her picking up my towel and wiping her face with it
>finish my set and say "Sorry, I think you're using my towel"
>she replies "Oh my gawd, I'm so sorry it's so similar to my towel"
>my towel is blue
>her towel is red and half the size of mine

You are not lyin' my friend.

Props.

Enjoy the ride.

yeah
yeah
WE WUZ KANGS!!

i think the girl is just shitting herself with laughter of how silly that shit looks, yeah she caught a glimpse on him but you can see in the reflection she is barely holding it in

Sounds like you have abandonment issues.

>ironically full homo
>indistinguishable from full homo
>doesn't think people will perceive him as full homo

How did you not see this coming.

>tfw my ballsweat towel

Just go out with some random people who you don't care about. You will most likely fuck up, but that's okay. Only way to get good at something is training.

>be 19, young and naive user, pretty jacked
>showering at uni after workout
>philipino guy comes up to me and asks me for advice, saying I have good abs like manny pacquiao (keep in mind I'm 6'2 at about 220lbs)
Weird thing to get complimented on in the men's shower but okay
>think to myself this little flip dude is probably gay, w/e start giving him advice
>afterwards he starts talking to me about how he recently moved here, has no friends and is having a hard time fitting in, asks if I would like to come over and meet his wife and kids
>If he has a family I guess he's not gay then, figure I'll be a good neighbor and welcome them, ignore my prejudice
>I go there and there's no family - no wife, no kids
>some guy in the back room is coughing his lungs out for dear life
>philipino guy asks me to sit down in front of his VHS collection (wtf) while he goes and takes care of him
>I start looking for windows I can crawl out of
>he comes back, sits right next to me and puts his hand on my lap
>I immediately remove it and say "woah..hold up"
>he starts pouring his heart out about how thinks I'm hot and how he's a bottom
>I say nope, I don't play for that team, see ya later
>as I'm leaving he tells me that he watches me on my to Uni every morning and tries to come back to my place with me
>I gtfo, turning corners and alleys because this guy is following me and I don't want him to know where I live
>take a new route to school from then on

ALWAYS trust your instincts

>2017
>Not being in the Warrior Challenge program
>You're never gonna make it

YIKES

hot
manlets, you just can't trust em

I was at that level. Shit self-esteem with girls. Couldn't even get a fucking boner the first couple of times I tried sex. Self-esteem got even worse, thought I was gonna die sexless etc.

Visited the doctor about it, she told me there was nothing wrong, and I went back and fucked the shit out of my gf. Luckily she was very patient with all of it.

You're all gonna make it bros. Keep at it and remember what Teddy said:

Nothing ironic too it.
He is full homo. He's just claiming it as a joke so that he can get away with being a little queen.

When I first lost all my weight and got Veeky Forums - I had a tendency to walk around in workout clothes all the time mostly because I was literally on the way to or from the gym.

Well I was hanging out in the mall all pumped up from the gym waiting for a friend to pick up some lunch at a burger joint and this blonde came up and literally "omg we should date, we'd be the hottest couple".

And you know what? We have for like 10 years now haha.

I got so many "holy shit what the fuck you got so big" comments from girls I used to be in school with when I was like 2-3 years in.
But yeah, they are kind of fucking irrelevant to be honest.

I got mired by a really ugly girl today.
First time it ever happened and im disgusted.

6'3 Physician

The hospital I work at sent me to the Heineken factory today to talk about Breast Cancer and create awareness among the female workers in there (like 20 total, its male dominated)

Entered the premise and 4 cuties started playing with their hair, arranging their blouses and giving me looks.

Were really into the talk and were asking all kind of questions.

The hottest one was undressing me with her eyes, asked for my card.

>6'0 chink
>go out with 2 6'0 slavs
>obviously the biggest in the group
>they get all the mires
I wish i wasn't a chink

>Straya day
>invited to car friends pool party
>start ripping on each others shitbox cars
>getting hammered in the pool, having a laugh
>best friend leans in
>"every single girl here has been checking you out"
>catch virtually every girls eyes as i look around

felt good man

was pretty much the only guy there without man tits, so the bar was pretty low

i agree. I get those "dammnn user you got huge" from girls all the time. It doesnt feel rewarding.

Damn the last part made me laugh.

Ikfb

Hahahaha you got set up senpai

>male nurse with long hair
>only real mires are from old senile men
>female coworkers only mire my hair
>female coworkers always touching my veins and say they want to stick me
>called strong coz I can carry small and older patients "like it's nothing"
>one pt even made a drawing of me where my pecs looked bigger than they actually were
>mfw I know I'm dyel but still feels good

Kek when will they learn

Are you east Asian?

yeah she does think it's silly but at the same time she's aroused. It's not laughinggirls tier

Nopes. Don't think I could be mistaken for one either.

>fayras
>jacked
Pick one. Kek

dont shit where you eat, user