WHY THE FUCK IS EATING SO HARD

I finally started going to gym and tried to eat as much as I can in the last few days. If I try my hardest (fast food and calorie rich food) I still barely reach 2000cal. On bad days it's not even 500.

Being a skinnyfat 140lb Veeky Forumsggot, how do I escape this hell, Veeky Forums?

Eat ever 3 or 4 hours, drink a litre of milk the 30 mins after every meal up to a gallon

You don't eat 400-500g of chicken breast in one sitting?

train harder

How the fuck are you skinnyfat if you weren't eating at least 2000kcal before? Are you a 5' midget?

I literally can barely finish one European sized burger with frites.

I guess skinnyfat is an exaggeration but since i have zero muscle mass I would consider it skinnyfat

Considering becoming a trap.

And isn't there something you enjoy eating that would encourage you to pig out?

What is your height? Again, if you haven't eaten 2000kcal for years then you're probably skinny (not nec. skeleton).

>everybody complaining eating is hard
>meanwhile I'm putting away 10,000 calories in one meal like it's nothing
Whew thank god I don't have to deal with that

5'11, so basically manlet

get a nutribullet

raw oats ( or cook them first to avoid sore tummy)
whey
banana
peanut butter
frozen strawberries
water

blend

drink
790kcal
60g protein
90g carbs
18g fat

go fuck yourself

I'm not gay tho.
I mean there's lots of food I enjoy, but since I'm going to uni eating in the city is expensive and the food in the uni is shit

i was 140lbs in May and hated eating too

i try and snack a lot, found a cake that i like and eat a slice a day, drink milk every time i go to the fridge, and keep peanut butter next to my computer

oh and i quit smoking 15 days ago and that's helped with my apetite

In all seriousness drink your calories, make protein shakes with whey, milk, oats and peanut butter etc.

death to those with upside down pics

Don't eat fast food dick head. Either steak, chicken breasts (cooked how you want them, prefs not deep fried), beef mince, or fish. Cook more than you can eat (for lunch). Breakfast with eggs, your choice of carbs usually brown bread, bakebeans or something. Just make it a large meal with high protein.
snacks go for canned tuna with some crackers and your choice of fresh fruit. May even want a protein bar.

Make sure with your meats you have for dinner you're getting some carbs like brown rice or noodles or pasta. With some vegies cooked how you like them

If you can't cook, don't be a lazy cunt and learn.
fast food is just going to make you absorb bad fats and keep you fat.

Protein is the most important for putting on weight and making sure you do high volume weighed exercises.

Don't be a faggot.

GOMAD unironically

Blender
This will solve all of your life’s problems
> eat around 4000 calories a day keeping it clean
I eat like 5-6 meals a day

Boil a packet of pasta (500g)
Get 250 g cashew nuts, a non stick pan and a blender
Roast the nuts until they smell nice
Toss in blender
Toss in salt, paprika, pepper, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder etc, whatever spices you like
Blend
Cover with hot water
Blend
Put more water to increased the total volume of the cream by 50%
Blend
Adjust spices to taste
Let sit a few minutes
Blend once more for good measure
Strain pasta
Put pasta in pan
Spread cashew sauce over pasta
Boom, 3200 kcal, 115 g protein, delicious, easy, low satiation
Eat a green salad, have something for a bit of extra protein, done

This. It's a lot easier to drink this much than to eat it.

Thanks, saved

Dont make the beginner mistake of doubling your calories through protein. Instead increase your calorie intake through complex carbs and healthy fats,

Honestly just hitting you macros with HEALTHY food gets you the same result

Thats a very simple answer but my point with the above post was to be smart about bulking. There are so many threads where clueless skelly manlets talk about how theyre eating chicken and brocolli 6 times a day instead of being smart about how to get their calories in more efficiently ie through milk, rice, oats, healthy fats etc...

Substitute water with milk for an easy 500-1500 calories you won't feel at all.
Given how skinny you are, consider going GOMAD for a few months.

doing GOMAD (2L/day whole fat milk replacing water). workout out nicely getting 1300 extra cals per day.
t. skeltal

>GOMAD
>2 L
are you retarded

Eating a lot takes training. I was once 5'11" 125lbs. I started lifting and eating 3k a day. At first it was hell and I felt nauseous or bloated all the time. After a couple weeks my body got used to it. Now eating 3k is nothing to me.

You just gotta stick it out and drink lots of water

call it gomad lite or whatever. still a surplus

HGOMAD you dumb shit

>implying traps are gay

>HGOMAD
What does the H stand for?

Humble.

half
0.5 gallons = 1.9 L ~= 2 L

Should I really do it? Google turns up some pretty scary pics

that's from soy or roids
cow milk is fine user. been drinking it all my life.

smoothies are god tier for you, do this in the morning and before sleeping
>350ml milk
>2tbsp of peanut butter
>50g of oats
>1 scoop whey
>1 banana
>handful of strawberries
>handful of blueberries
>1 tea spoon flax seeds
that is at least 700 calories and twice a day its 1400
this is wrong unless one cup is like 100g of oats or something

desu 4.5 L (1 gallon) is enough to make me not eat at all and besides you'd get an overdose of calcium and other other minerals. thus HGOMAD for me.

10,000 calls in one meal?
No, no you're not
Unless you're Joey chestnut, sucking hotdogs that ain't happening

What do you weigh?
How many times a day are you eating?
How much money do you spend of food?

It’s close like 895 calories really
> source is MyFitnessPal don’t judge

How much of each ingredient?

Takes time to stretch the stomach op the same reason fstties are always hungry bc they have stretched the shit out of their stomachs

The fuck are you talking about

Stretching the stomach.

It's a fucking myth and has been debunked multiple times.
Yes your stomach stretches when you start to eat, and contracts after, but you don't need to "train it" for it to gain volume or some shit like that

whats going on with his body? too much estrogen?

>his

Am skinny as well an am currently gaining weight. Like everything else it's a matter of practice. Meal time is also a training session, it isn't just the gym. Every single meal try to eat more. You usually have one steak? Start eating two, eat as much as you possibly can. It's hard at the beginning, but in two weeks it'll feel normal, at least that's how it is for me. The problem now is that I'm always hungry even though I'm eating more than ever.

it's not literally your stomach that changes you retard it's production of hormones that regulate appetite

YUH YUH