Flat vs. incline

Which and why

Both, with dumbells

both. now never post here again

You're a fucking cancer retard

FUck you you fucking sheenie kike

Fucking troll motherfucker

Small dicked bitch

OP is mad because he asked a retard's question and got a retard's answer. i was gonna help you but instead i'm just gonna tell you to fuck off for being a little faggot bitch.

no bump either hahahahahahahaha. kill yourself, dumb ass.

Smug looking ass day ruining nigger. You know that? You're a fucking nigger. Your wife is probably filippino you flip fucking half spic hapa kids having looking ass

Flat BB
Incline DB

Fucking shitbag

TOASTING IN LE EPIN BREAD

I bet you think you're hard motherfucker. I bet you think you're some kind of dyel hard ass looking dude eho walks into the gym and tries to cold press his bodyweight but fucking fails. You're the kind of dude to pick on the kid curling 10's when you can only curl 25's you chad ass bitch mark

Fucking ripped T ass wearing dude,
You probably wear cut off sweats like it's some new kind of shit like you just invented the fucking powerclean, you probably don't even squat because "it steals muh GAINZ from muh arms"

Fuck off out of my fucking Veeky Forums dude

Nonody needs you

Bitch ass you probably drink pre workout you little faggot

*glug glug glug* muh pre workout *glug* muh carbs n gorana *glug glug* mub creameme*glug*

You aren't mentall strong enough to even do the lifts without fucking muscle guy crack

Both are fine

Yes

Flat. No one will ever ask you what your incline is.

Neither, weighted dips are better than both. I don't see any reason to bench instead of weighted dips if you're not trying to compete.

If I had to choose one, I'd go with incline, with dumbbells only. I fuckin hate barbell bench with a passion. Destroys shoulders and is statistically the most deadly barbell exercise.

>weighted dips
>chest

M8

Holy shit I could fucking destroy you kid, just by pushing the correct sequence of keys on my keyboard I could shatter your entire ego and leave you asking where it all went wrong. But I won't. I'll be the bigger man and let you off with a warning

Found the chestlet.

Even moderate-width grip weighted dips hit my chest better than bench, not to mention wide-grip dips.

Dips are pretty difficult for a lot of people to do. Quite harsh on the shoulders, so if you have any previous issues there they're a bad idea, plus they're bodyweight dependent so harder to load if you're not strong enough to do them properly starting out.

Don't most gyms have an assisted dip station for weaklings? I didn't develop them on that, I started out the same way I started on pullups, by doing negatives.

Are they really worse on shoulders than bench? I haven't experienced that. I get much more shoulder pain out of flat bench. But I didn't start doing weighted dips until I was over 1pl8 OHP, so my shoulders are in decent shape.

>22 replies
>12 posters

cancer

this user was right and op is a faggot for asking a shitty question

I think dips are a very subjective thing. Each person needs to do the dip that they're able to do. Wide grip dips feel really bad to me and don't seem to help any of my pressing muscles. Closer grip dips don't give me any trouble and have hugely improved my triceps in the last month

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

Depends on the person. Some people can't and they are usally the ones complaning (vocal minority) so it discourages most from doing dips.
I did a 135 weighted dip at 180 and keep improving.

I like to switch between the two on alternating chest days. Incline is way harder but it helps your flat bench which is all anyone cares about