Is the gym a bad place for a date?

Is the gym a bad place for a date?

Yes. The only case I could see it working is if the girl is ridiculously into fitness and you both do the exact same routine. A hike is a much better Veeky Forums idea

/thread

Maybe you can do different routines and swim together after.

invite girl i barely know to watch me aggressively scream and shout at some bits of iron
id enjoy it desu

No Phaggot

the gyms aren't made for two peoples to get closer you know.

just find something that you both like to do...

going... to the gym... for a dat-- HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I'm sure sex is definitely a thing everyone enjoys.

This is funny. Story time

I invited my long-term love, I mean, I invited HER to the gym with me because I "was desperate for a spotter and had no one available"

Watching me lift get her going and I slept with her that night after 10 years of longing

And I never longed for her again.

True story breh

ns

>find a qt leftist
>take her out for a helicopter ride
the perfect plan

What did she help spot? Girls wouldn't be able to spot my bench. I don't see me explaining to her how to spot a squat. Deadlifts... no. OHP also no

I remember this one lad once brought a girl over clearly for a date, all she did was follow him around like a lost puppy and sat on equipment, which made it worse because the small gym was fucking packed completely at 7pm. The dude finished his workout, went to get changed while the poor girl waited at reception, meet her at the entrance, kissed her on the cheek, said something like was a nice productive date, do this again soon, or something and dashed off to what looked like a dinner date. I still remember the look on the poor girls face, felt sorry for her, but had a good laff with the mates

>2017
>Dating
Nowadays marrying is out of the question.Even dating is cuck tier. Just bring them to your place and pump and dump them

flawless

>Hi I'm user nice to meet you
>we're going to be doing 5 sets of squats for 5 reps, mark rippletoe recommends this
>he also recommends a gallon of milk a day, I've already had half so you'll have to catch up

>Beach
>con:
>They're going to see you half-naked
>Not a good thing

beach is GOAT

the real con for beach is probably actually competition
unless you can guarantee that you will be the biggest and best looking there

Museum or botanical gardens or hiking has never failed me especially with /fitlit/ girls.

>ass sweat
>half naked bodies
>cons

Stop being an eejit and just go to the fucking pub. Just stick to pints if you are that worried, you can have at least six with out being tipsy, that should last you about two and a half to three hours time.

You have no excuses, or distractions, either of you, you have to talk to each other and the drink is a social lubricant, and you've a better chance of getting the ride.

what if I never leave the house except going to the gym

What about a run though?

Girls think they're gross when they're sweaty after working out even though most dudes would have zero qualms/may be turned on by fucking them right after while they're still in their gym clothes.

They will literally not believe you when you tell them its hot and you don't mind and express a desire to rawdog them like an animal in heat

>Stop being an eejit and just go to the fucking pub.
potatonigger detected

Yeah whoever made that list is a fat ugly piece of shit

She has competition too

Neither do I. I just invite girls to go out to a moderately priced food place like chipotle or something, then back to my place for a movie or mario kart (no joke, had a girl come over for mario kart, shit was cash).