How do I not fuck up the landing?

I literally had a girl straddling me last night, and I fucked it all up. Left awkwardly about 10 minutes later, and haven't talked at all. How do I close on girls?

Read the flow of the mood

No matter how nervous you are, go for the ass

Once you have a girl on you like that, it's better for her to think of you as a "perv" that went "too far" than a "pussy" that didn't even try

You just keep trying and repeatedly get into such situations until you got used to them and don't feel awkward anymore. That's all.

hip would probably be safe and you can't be charged with anything from the hip

Sauce on OP's pic?

Give us the details user. How did you fuck it up?

If they're asking Veeky Forums for help, they probably can't read the mood

No greentext because I suck.

I've known her for a couple of years through a mutual friend. I was hanging out with her and said mutual friend last night. Then we were talking and she said that she had to do some Chinese homework. I'm Chinese so I decide to help. We go to her room and start doing whatever the hell it was. Mutual friend fucks off after a while. I'm helping her with Chinese and trying to make good physical contact, like arms and thighs and hands.

We finish, so we to to her bedroom and shoot the shit. We're both lying on the bed and we're talking. I'm still making good contact, arms, legs, and hands. Somehow it comes up that she has a back tattoo, and she shows me. Then it comes up that I know BJJ, and I show her a couple of chokes. I put her in mount and then put her in a light Ezekiel. So she's straddling me, and I have my arm around her neck. Then I'm done, and I pretty much freeze up. Then we keep talking for a little bit and then she tells me she has some homework. I take that as my cue to gtfo, and I do.

Saw her around a few times, and it wasn't awkward, but I think this ship has sailed. Give it to me straight, how autistic am I?

I'm not too bad, and I could see where it was going, but I ran out of script. I was thinking on my feet, and I guess I froze up too much.

>Put her in BJJ chokes
This honestly sounds pretty fucking autistic given how it ended. Should’ve just made her tap out and fear you.

OP, I've been in a situation like this recently so let me disect this and walk you through what worked for me.

First off,

>I'm Chinese

This awkwardness and shit makes so much more sense now. But don't worry, you can overcome this.

>then it comes up that I know BJJ, and I show her a couple of chokes. I put her in mount and then put her in a light Ezekiel.

I don't know if this was a joke but I kekd so loud when I read this. Anyway, how did this 'come up'? How much of this conversation was her asking you questions vs you blurting out shit about BJJ. Also did she ask you to show her tbe 'chokes'? (lmao)

>So she's straddling me, and I have my arm around her neck.

Right here, buddy. This is the moment. At this point, you needed to release her from the 'choke' (Jesus what am I typing) and just stop, and look DIRECTLY into her eyes. I know you're Chinese and at least somewhere on the spectrum, so this would be tough for you, but this is crucial. If she wanted you, or was even mildly interested, looking into her eyes would have been a dead giveaway. She may have not even said anything but her eyes would have been BEGGING YOU FOR IT, bro. Trust me.

At this point you go in for a kiss. Straight in. She would have rode you all night dude. Fuck homework.

>Saw her around a few times, and it wasn't awkward, but I think this ship has sailed.

You're probably right. Until she sees you in public with another woman, she'll never want you again. You probably won't have another chance with her.

It wasn't like "Hey how was your day?" "WANT ME TO CHOKE YOU OUT?". We were just talking about our interests, and BJJ was hell of a lot better than video games or lifting things and putting things down.

Yes, and face an assault charge. Thanks.

I'm sry bro, but if a chick is literally straddling you and you somehow fuck up, you have issues. Sounds like you should have just kissed her, wtf stopped you?

I've never been that far before, and I guess I froze up. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, and she just awkwardly got off after a couple seconds.

Well shit, sry. Most people have to learn the hard way so don't take it too hard. Learn from your mistake. Now don't force your tongue down the next girl's throat, but if the moment seems right lean in and plant a soft kiss. Good luck?

Next time you're in that situation, just think would you rather lose your chance with this chick because she didn't want to kiss you, or because she thought you didn't like her? Once her heart is hardened, there's no going back either way.

>BJJ was hell of a lot better than video games or lifting

I get what you're saying but you're missing the point. I promise you she doesn't give a fuck about BJJ. She just wanted an excuse to get you engaged in a conversation. So once it happened, she even went as far as to get all up on you, and you still didn't go for it. In her mind, that's a rejection.

Sorry about your situation OP heres my autism for the week

>At a house party
>Got drunk as fuck as the night goes on
>Playing beer pong(not drinking beer tho cause Veeky Forums)
>Being a loud douchebag as I am when i get hammered
> Enjoying myself though and just being playful with people everyone was drunk anyway
>lose the game and go out on the balcony
>see this qt I noticed before that was sitting on this couch
>say hi
>she walks over and gave me this look and my dick just lit up for some reason
>Talk about random shit for like 5m
>turns out she has barely drank and im wasted probably sounding like a retard
>We start making out and i start grabbing her ass an shit
>feelsgood.jpeg
>5 minutes into that one of my jackass friends comes out and yells some retarded shit at me and runs off
>get kinda pissed and go after him
>find and confront him but he laughs it off after and the grill leaves

Shieet idk what I should've done. advice?

Stallone was a god

Holy shit you were handed the easiest situation possible

Some chick let you choke her and she ended up on your most likely erect dick.

You didn't make a single joke about her being choked? You didn't jokingly mention her being on your dick as awkward?

This is something you have to realize. Fuck her alright? 10/10 times if you don't go for it she'll tell her friends you're a creeper. 100% of the time you won't get laid

Now if you go for it then about 50% of the time you'll get laid assuming you can keep your autism in check.

So think about it like this. If you don't go for it then it's a 0% chance of getting laid. If you do then there's at least a chance.

google RSD

what does Regional Pain syndrome have to do with anything?

you dont get it user. This 'autism' thing is 99% correlated with anxiety. I bet he didnt even get hard when doing this.

>this or I just might be projecting

Are you saying you shot in your pants when she was straddling you?

don't run next time. sounds like you mostly need more practice. stay even if the night doesn't go "by the script"

I wasn’t.

No. I was never hard. Nothing actually happened.

in my experience girls have some kind of psychic sixth sense, if you're too thirsty or nervous or outcome-oriented they will pick up on that. if you are truly just enjoying the present moment and feeling good inside, breathing deep, feeling the moment, picking up on their internal state and just being free they will probably just jump you
I stopped making the first move after a terrible experience that might have emotionally damaged me but that's a different story, I just enjoy the feminine presence until they make a move, usually I deny their first couple attempts which makes them crazy for it
eye contact man, also if you know inside that you're an awesome lay and they will cum soon tehy can detect that, will you make her cum?

man, if you weren't hard nothing was going to happen, your dick knows when she wants it and will get hard even if nothing external is happening, the wisdom of the dick knows, if they want it you will be hard even from eye contact
or maybe you need some ashwhaganda, tumeric, zinc, magnesium and ice baths ;)

I’m glad that it works out for you, but I’ve never even come close to what you’re describing. I’m slightly hopeful for the future though.