Is too much milk bad for you?

I fucking love milk
im fat as fuck and drink soda, eat fastfood, and a bunch of other shit daily
but ive come up with a plan
when ever i feel like eating ill just drink milk (obviously ill still have three meals a day)
i dont plan on being a body builder, im just sick of being overweight

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16555301
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3034100/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Milk is pretty calorie dense so you might wanna be careful.

Instead of drinking milk anytime you feel like eating why not just put a bullet in your brain?

You'll get fat drinking milk. If you want to lose weight, count calories, drink water when you're thirsty or hungry, and stop being a retard.

spbp

that the hard part
water tastes like shit and milk tastes really good

how to drink protein shake without milk?

Taste is irrelevant if you want to be fit. Diet is part of training.

Eventually water will taste fine, stop being weak.

I bought a 50£ fridge for my room. Ice cold water makes all the difference

The sugar in milk, d-galactose, increases inflammation and accelerates aging at about 4g (there is 6g in 250ml of milk). It's far from the only issue it has but you can at least avoid this one with low sugar dairy like skyr yogurt or cheese.

citation needed

Sure bud.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16555301

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3034100/

+ dozens of other studies you can find on google

you're a fucking idiot if you think everything you should be consuming tastes good

stop being a pussy retard

Those are studies done in rodents. How exactly are you extrapolating them? 100 mg/kg galactose in your 1st paper, for example, is quite a lot of calories for rodent TDEE. Rodent aldose reductase has a much higher Km for galactose than human. They also have much lower galactose tolerance; a rodent hepatocyte has half the galactolysis metabolic capacity than a human one and blood concentrations are accordingly much lower after an oral load. Next, they're being intraperitoneally injected with galactose, not being fed galactose or lactose which both additively buffer metabolic capacity, nonetheless the complete milk food matrix which contains other stuff like nicotinamide riboside and glutamylcysteine that could be expected to have protective or neutralizing effects... would you use similar lit on fructose to conclude fruit is bad?

*lower Km

derp

You have fucked up taste buds from all the MSG in your food. Stop eating junk food and water will taste fine over time.

Pasteurized Milk is poison. Get some raw milk.. I'm drinking some now :)

t. Food Babe

who knows but if you feel like you can't get your calorie needs for the day without drinking a fuckhuge glass of milk with every one of your six meals you probably need to reassess your meal plan

>(obviously ill still have three meals a day)
Considering how fat people eat, those meals will be, at least, 500 cal. each, for a total of 1500.
So you plan on drinking milk whenever you feel hungry (i.e most of the time) so you will drink 500-1000 cal of milk, not to mention you will most likely choose whole milk, or chocolate milk, which has a bunch of more calories.
All for a total of 2000-2500. You will lose weight very slowly this way.

Just fucking eat less. Have meat and vegetables for lunch and dinner which is honestly pretty low on calories unless you eat a very huge amount, instead of a bag of chips and bottle of coke.

Wawa has the best milk

This is how fatties think

Water

glass of milk equals pack of cigarettes. worst poison you can ever put into your body, even skim milk is 30% fat not what they claim

So you honestly think that a substance designed to take a 65 lb calve and turn it into over 1000 lbs in a matter of months is a great weigh to lose weight?

You must have a room temperature iq...

even if i add oats ? i can imagine it would be disgusting

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

>DONT DRINK SOY MILK IT HAS ESTROGEN
>DONT DRINK MILK IT HAS ESTROGEN
>X HAS ESTROGEN, Y GIVES YOU PROSTATE CANCER

Well what can we eat then? water? is water okay? or do you have an study that says water is bad too?

>Not knowing about estrogen in the water

Kek

>replying to a vegan pastebin spam bot

Water is fucking delicious, your taste buds are fucked.

Drink tea/coffee anything with caffeine will really slim you down. Make it a habit and you'll never gain weight again.
t.hungry skeleton

A glass a day is perfectly healthy. GOMAD is a short term weight gaining method.

Milk will make your strong for the skeleton army. Forget about being fat. All skeletons are the same.

Then why do vegans look 50 at 30? All the (((studies))) tell us that being vegan slows aging but in practice its the exact opposite

>can't stomach the life-sustaining substance that makes up 70% of your body
>thinking you're human

A cup of cold water should be very refreshing. Maybe you could at least try herbal teas. Hibiscus based teas are nice and fruity and have health benefits.

Toupee fallacy

>implying milk makes you age

Milk makes you age, drink soda instead, atleast it taste great.

Of course, that is what too much means
Too much water is bad for you too
But when you say too much milk, what measurement do you mean?

When you aren't of Aryan descent yes, it is.

Their Mac & Tendies bowl though

Holy shit yes. Or half mac half mashed taters

Do half milk half water then. I do this for protein flavors that taste shit with just water.

I had to cut down on it because my piss was foaming more than usual which could be a sign I was overdosing on calcium but I've been drinking 2+litres a day for nearly 4 years now and apart from that little stumble (I was drinking between 3 and 4 litres daily when I noticed that happening) I haven't noticed any bad effects.

I'm not a fatass though, I'm a skinnyfag so it might be different. Also I'm not American and the milk over there is supposed to be worse.

what kind of milk do i get, whole milk?

Do much of ANYTHING is bad for you

Water only tastes like shit if you're a poo drinking water contaminated with the shit of fellow shitskins

>Water tastes like shit

that sounds like you have a fucking sugar addiction. quit that shit NOW or you'll be jewed forever