Did Rich Piana's rice diet kill him?

Rich was eating 10 cups of white rice per day just 4 weeks before his death (source youtube.com/watch?v=H4TGzEDkpjo). Each cup contains 4.5mcg of Arsenic (source fda.gov/downloads/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/Metals/UCM352467.pdf), so that's 45mcg of Arsenic per day. To put that into perspective, the FDA recommends only 1.5 servings of rice per week, while Rich was eating 70.

it was definitely the rice

You're a stupid faggot. go kys in a corner now you loser.

Chinks eat nothing but rice and there's billions of them

well, a lot of chinks eat rice and they’re okay. i’d say it’s the other 700 drugs he was on throughout his drug abusing life.

both of these

>guy spends 30 years taking high dosages of every steroid and recreational drug in existence, admittedly used adderal and cocaine as a preworkout
>"dude i bet its the rice that killed him"

Youtube fitness in a nutshell

lost

Yeah it was definitely the grains that killed him, not the copious amounts of steroids or his superhuman size doing a number on his heart. Stupid paleofags.

>come back to Veeky Forums after a year away
>find out he finally left humanity behind

>4 weeks of too much rice
>vs a liftime of hormone/recreational drug abuse

Nigger I don't think the diet was helping but there is no diet that was gonna keep that man alive for much longer.

arsenic is a deadly poison

What was the cause of death though? Clearly it was something to do with the drugs, but what finally did it? Kidney failure? Heart exploded? What did it?

So was the shit that he injected into his arms chest back calves and ass.

are you seriously trying to equate testosterone to arsenic (aka rat poison, aka chem of choice for CIA assassins)?

I know it is jackass. There's not enough in the rice to kill have killed him you fucking mong. Get the fuck off of this board,now.

In the end, we almost all die of heart failure. Kidney failure doesn't kill you until your heart gives out. But you could argue that we don't die from heart failure, but oxygen starvation of the brain when blood flow stops.

>rice
Not even once

Rice.

Doctors say all his organs were perfectly fine - better than an olympic swimmer even - but he had a high dose of arsenic.

Rice actually makes a lot of sense. If you've ever given rice to a pigeon it blows them. No wonder Rich was so big, all he ate was rice.

That last cup of rice killed him, but it also added an eighth of an inch to his arms. Some say it's an even trade off

No, you absolute faggot.
It was the organic plastic he injected into his body.
The test and 90's bodybuilder lifestyle pretty much shortened his life by 3 decades.
The shit he injected into his body is basically what ultimately killed him.
I mean his enlarged heart probably gave him a few more years but in the end it just spread the plastic all over his body faster.
Look at him in most of his videos.
Dude was fucking dying in front of everyone.
His body couldn't get enough oxygenated blood and he was in agony all of the time.
He was lucky he died that quickly and painlessly.
Cause it was obviously getting into his lungs. He was having a tough time breathing.
Let me tell you.
Suffocating to death like that...
Nuh uh bro.

no it was insulin
insulin is playing Russian roulette in the first place
dude goes for a photoshoot, pumps up with insulin to look huge and maybe skips a meal because he's tired
then he goes into a hypo and anti roid shills jump all over it even though testosterone derivatives had zero to do with it

The amounts of arsenic in rice would not cause him to die within 4 weeks.

It was all the shit he injected into himself that killed him.

Wasn't the grains, but the gains that killed the beast.

The rice made him explode

Why did no one tell me he was dead

Fuck, why didn't anyone tell me how dangerous rice was?? I've been eating the shit everyday with me chicken curry or stew.

Isn't there any good reliable way to detox?

>steroids
>hard drugs
>junk food
>no cardio

>BLAME RICE

typical omnivore.

Wait you saying it could have been the meat as well?

Knew it wasn't great for you true enough.... But to kill a man in his late 20's like that?

Piano dead?

He had a heart attack, collasped and hit his head, and gave himself a fatal traumatic brain between the two

F

One scoop for my dead homie

>1 scoop
Come on.....

HE LITERALLY PASSED OUT WHILE ON COKE, HIT HIS HEAD PRETTY HARD AND STOPPED BREATHING FOR OVER A MINUTE WHICH LEAD TO BRAIN DEATH

>eating rice and injecting steroids killed him!
don't forget to blame the bentley and golds gym while you are at it

this doesn't make any sense. if rice contains poison why the fuck do we eat it and why the fuck haven't more bodybuilders died from rice OD

let the faggot rest in piss already

Because in order to die from arsenic toxicity you either have to eat a fuckton(literally) of rice every single day.
All foods you eat have hormones and xenoestrogens too, are you gonna stop eating because of that? Fuck no, you have organs that are specially designed to get rid of toxins.

asians live the longest

Live by the gains, die by the grains

This is what I was thinking shouldn't chinks and beaners more consistently die of arsenic buildup

So is carbon dioxide, and it's the fourth most present gas in our atmosphere. Better stop breathing right now, you dim motherfucker.

Rich himself has stated numorous times that he has an enlarged heart. You are outright lying.

Dr here i can confirm it was the arsenic i work in the same hospital Rich was admitted to

>The acute minimal lethal dose of arsenic in adults is estimated to be 70 to 200 mg or 1 mg/kg/day.
>45mcg of Arsenic per day
>45mcg = 45,000mg

Metric biochemist here, can confirm it was definitely the rice.

He was eating a fuckton of rice.

You idiots are all wrong. Rich died from complications with electrical infetterance.

Kek

how much is a fuckton?

rice piana

They're also the shortest and weakest.