Getting Veeky Forums to stop dung cucked

Will get getting Veeky Forums stop a girl from cheating on you? Flowers, going on dates, all that doesnt seem to work. Women still act like heartless whores.

Can being in shape make a girl love you again? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you dating quality women in the first place?

Being a cuck is a state of mind, not the body.
With that being said, becoming extremely attractive makes it less likely for your cuck mind to show itself

lifting can't fix your shit genetics

If your picture it's an example of what you've been datingmaybe you should stop going after gutter trash

Sadly nothing will save you for being cucked by a woman user.
The sooner you'll realize this the better for you. If you're in a relationship just check for some cheating red flags and if the bitch mistreat you just dump her ass.

> Quality women
> 4000/2+17 in the year of the lord.
Pick one.

Pic is gf of 4 years... shes been fucking her boss AND her co-worker. She got high and mentioned she was scared about some emails regarding misconduct. Eventually got the truth out of her.

So what should i do? I tried the treadmil but i got joint pains. Maybe light stretching, at first? Has a girl ever cheated on you?

Lift weight nigger
For cardio if your joints can’t handle your fat ass just swim or cycle until they can

Fucking hell. Im a cuck but i dont want to be one. I dont know what the fuck to do. No one in my circle knows whats been going , obviously everyone at wifeys workplace is gossiping, and its making her stressed and irritable

Fucking cheating whore. Dump her fucking ass ASAP. Don't look back you will be better alone user. Is ok to be sad, angry and whatever the fucking shit you're feeling. She's trash and sadly a lot of women are like that. Focus on yourself and don't believe any of the crap she is/will telling you. And go and fuck another woman for god's sake even a hooker.

Why was your girl with you in the first place? Obviously it wasn’t your personality or physique cuz she wouldn’t heat on you if that was the case.

No

source: personal experience

Cheating is healthy for a species' genetics and as such there is no way to avoid it. The law of evolution is responsible for this.

(You)
You gonna get cucked user. I bet my balls for that. And you gonna change that child state of mind.

How does it feel like being a literal cuck without realizing that user?

Shes a co-dependent. She wanted someone reliable and safe. She calls me her big cuddly bear. She likes routine and we know what we'll be doing 4 weeks from now. I thought i was set for life. I thought everything was ok.

Not gonna lie, my soul is broken. She wavers between being apologetic and blaming me, or her colleagues, or her mental health. I asked her why she did, and she replied she did it because she could. She tried saying she was being taken advantage of but dropped it pretty quick. She also said shes fucked 30 men before me. Thats a lot isnt it?

i made the same mistake as that kid. Jumping into the abyss without the covenant of artorias ring

Please tell me what happened, i need more information on how to deal with tbis type of stuff

This is bait. Bailing out.
7/10.

its almost like you are defending her and enjoy being a cuck. I don't even know why you brought this issue here since the answer is so simple.

user you’re like a human version of lifting machines. You’re comfortable, non challenging and help hurt and broken people feel good about themselves.
Don’t do that. Be like squats. Challenge people, break their back and don’t accept bad form from anyone. You should immediately dump this girl, get swole and get pussy, and most importantly get your confidence back. Sounds like you’re fat but you still pulled a decent girl, once you get lean but more importantly confident and comfortable in uncomfortable situations (like breakups) you’ll be set

bro your girl is fucking ugly, like the type of girl I avoid eye contact with so they don't get any ideas

move on

Not OP but I screencap'd that shit user! Thanks

Need wealth, user. They do think twice before cheating if you’re rich.

if your huge, shredded and handsome sluts will stop slutting to be with you, however the second some life event happens that removes you from her then she will go right back
For example, deportation or jail

That's been my experience anyway

I'll keep it really short

>things werent going well with us, apparently I wasn't treating her well and didnt give a fuck about her
>some dude in the gym was eyefucking her everytime and started stalking her on IG
>tell him the dude that's stalking is from her IG
>for some reason follows him back
>start chatting and trade numbers
>they talk for like 1 week
>tell her he's hitting on her but she tells me he isnt
>one week later, on the day she cheated, she comes to me and tries to kiss me
>I avoid it and stay away
>she leaves mad
>goes meet him in the park
>they hold each other and then he kisses her
>she kisses him back but then stops and throws him away and leaves due to regret
>texts me what happened and is extremely regretted
>dude is known for being a psycho with head problems(probably the roids) and tries to pass some BS on me
>tell him to fuck off and never talk to me or I'd beat him
>he stops going at the time he used to which was the same as I
>some months after I start going earlier to the gym because it's more empty that time of the day
>notice he also goes at the same time
>he always avoids me and leaves the gym whenever I come in
>suddendly stopped coming at that hour once again

This is why squat is the king.

>they will stop being sluts for you

lolololololol
I don't have a gf but most of my friend's gfs always talks about how some girl is secretly cheating behind someones back. But at the same time guys do it just as much. So i guess if your girl cheats, you may as well to keep the score even.... i guess. I dunno how these people think this is normal life and that i am the weird one

Im not defending her, im just trying to understand why, so it wont happen again. I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to be an alpha board

Fit is a psuedoalpha board.
True alphas don’t even know what Veeky Forums is

She looked you in the eye, told you not to worry and still met up with some weird freak.

Did you break up?

This is poetic

>trying to understand women logic

do you know how i know this is your first gf? Or that you dont have a sister or am a bad son to your mother?

>apparently i wasn't treating her well and didn't give a fuck about her

this happens 100% of the time. Even if you don't pick up the phone or text back about 4 hours later they think you aren't the same person anymore. Nice girls will try to work it out before thinking about leaving. Sluts will just use it as a reason to cheat. However, nice girls also use this to test how far they can get away with pushing you around. My friends always say they will never let a woman control them but i always laugh in my head because that shit just ain't happening.
I think im crazy or something

no
it can help but only if you have the mentality to back it up
what good is 80lbs more muscle if she knows you'll never use it
you have to make her fully aware if she steps out you'll beat her within an inch of her life
that's when being fit helps

because she thought we had broken up kek
apparently "giving some time" equals breaking off to her, I told her to do whatever the fuck she wanted and I guess I ate my words

we were dating for 4 years, it was a test for real.

>I asked her why she did, and she replied she did it because she could.

aperture science we do what we must because we can

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

you were dating for 4 years and you don't realize what "lets take a break" or "giving some time" means for women? Its basically a prolonged version of a breakup

my goodness is this girl ugly. Thats lucky for you tho, you didn't lose anything you decide to just leave. If you stay, then you lost

>i still lo e you BUT
>i need time
>i want space
>i need to do me for a while
>i feel lost
>things just aren't the same
>i feel suffocated
>my best friend has beem really supportive, he just wants me to be happy

> I want to fix the relationship with my family
> You're too good for me

My girlfriend is low key worried I will cheat on her. I don't know how to make her think otherwise, I wanna marry her but I don't want her to be going into it with the mindset that I will cheat. I've never cheated on her, I don't even flirt with other girls.
We've been together for almost five years, I don't get it.

Did she cheated on you user?

insecurity.

fucking leave her mate you're better than that filthy fucking skank

people who can't be trusted don't trust anyone
thieves think everyone else also steals shit so they can think they aren't that bad

>My girlfriend is low key worried I will cheat on her.
Current girl is worried i will cheat as well, same as all the previous ones
Her friends are also worried for the most part

Not sure why girls are so insecure, if they lived a day in a mans shoes they would know how extremly hard it is to even get laid as a dude so cheating is more or less a miracle

>girl is secretly cheating
the rule

>guys do it just as much
the exception

Almost all men will dump before slaying extra poontang out of self respect. Women have none so don't care, and they know they're a protected class.

If you fear she will cheat on you and if you have legitimate reasons to think so, she will cheat on you no matter what she says.

>mfw ex cheated on me. Had known her for 10 years. No more contact with her. Still think about her almost on a daily basis.

>here is my limited world view

>thieves think everyone else also steals shit so they can think they aren't that bad
I regularly lift $300-$500 of shit a week and don't think that. It takes skill and a lot of knowledge about store policies and LP at specific locations to successfully pull this shit off. There's no way "everyone also steals."

Obvious bait is bait

How do you guys even fall for this, or are you all playing along?
>She also said shes fucked 30 men before me. Thats a lot isnt it?

I mean, c'mon

I'm dating someone at the minute. The year is 2017 and degenerate social behaviour is rampant, especially amongst college aged women.
The way I see it is you need to be ready and willing to leave your woman at any moment, I mean are you not a catch, someone women want to be with? I am. You have to have the worst case outcome in your head at all times and be prepared for it. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. If she cheats then I will block her number and never speak to her again, of course only after I pretend to forgive her and let her suck my dick, after which I put a $10 bill on her lap, thank her for her services and leave to never see her again. Nothing of value was lost if she whores around like a boring, basic bitch.
You have to show them there are consequences to their actions otherwise they will continue their lives being whores, do a bro who will end up her future bf a favor and make her feel ashamed, make a CLEAN ass break like she meant nothing.

At the end of the day you can't control whether or not she cheats (assuming you're acting like a man should and not being a bitch boy being clingy or 'beta' or any of that shit), all you can control is your reaction to the situation. That's why you shouldn't worry about her cheating - we suffer more in our imagination than real life.

logic

tell her not to stencil her eyebrows in with a sharpie jesus motherfucking CHRIST

Listen to the Black Phillip Show on youtube.

Girls find a guy who is funny/cute/smart/perfect beta provider and is worried that some other girl will take notice now that you have a gf, and see the same.

So, to be quite honest, she manipulates you by CONSTANTLY bringing up that she worries about you cheating. You, wanting to be "good" and hold up your end of the relationship, reassure her (soothe her idiotic emotions) and are ever after on guard against other women's attentions so your girl doesn't get mad or jealous.

After a couple of years lacking interaction with females who are sexually attracted to you, the chance of you ever being able to leave her becomes insignificant.
You don't know anybody, where are you gonna go?
You gonna hit the bars at your age?
Do you even know what to say anymore?

Now, she doesn't even have to be a half decent person in order to keep you. Your happiness, sexual satisfaction, hopes, and dreams, mean nothing to her since you cannot escape. Time goes on, and she settles into a self-pleasing routine.
Just as planned.

the only way to get a girl who doesn't cheat on you is to date girls who don't cheat.

Find a traditional Catholic girl or a Muslim girl, these are literally your only options.

I treat most women like fuckdoll trash, seems to work for me

I legit don't care if they are around if they reject my advances then on to the next one

Dubs of truth

Move the fuck on from this absolute subspecies bro I wouldn't even say hello to this 1/10 if we were the last two people on the planet

Fuck that's an ugly whore dude

If you had any self respect you would dump her

right there with you user

in all fairness, i WAS a piece of shit boyfriend, and she gave me every chance to change my ways