When mom takes your tinder photo

>when mom takes your tinder photo

You bigoted piece of shit, assuming the gender of his mom. Now go curl in the Smith machine and think about what you have done.

KEK

He can just crop her out

Memes aside this is my goal body
>tfw can't have it natty
>tfw can't roid because if I get caught again I'll be kicked out of the marines

that dude looks exactly like his mom

would be fun if they did a faceswap

Military is a gain killer
Joins the feds they roid like crazy

juicing is so fucking gay

That serratus is so nice. I hope I have some when I cut.

Nah man. As a recon marine I get to do way cooler shit than roids allow me to do.

Then why are you complaining about your body bro

why do both of them look so unhappy?

My routine is 80% running/swimming and 20% calisthenics. I suppose I just miss my high school days of weight lifting and having real size.

>hike to some place in the woods
>hike back
>stand firewatch
So awesome

But he didn't

>he's the kind of man that would crop his own mom out of his photos

whats the point of taking it in the mirror?

maybe he is being funny

Is this the birth of a new superhero

The real odd thing is no one even sees the food.

How'd you get caught faggot

Someone suggested to my CO that I was using. All it takes is a suspicion to be tested for whatever substance.

why dont they want ripped marines?

>pic
im gonna need some context here

I know an SO1 seal who roids and he is a fucking BEAST. But from my understanding they don't want any of their operators on performance enhancers because sometimes you'll go 6-8 months in territory where you won't have access to extra supplies. Not having access to a supply would potentially have adverse effects (ie someone who relies on roids for super endurance and lost their gains after 2 months out), which is bad considering how team-oriented missions are. You're only as strong as your weakest link.

SOF deployments are 100 days max

LOL his mom is so ugly in comparison to my mom. Every girl I've ever dated always tells me how pretty my mom is

so you wanna fuck your mom?

>Tfw my mom isn't pretty enough to turn the girls I bring home gay

If I were this guy Id straight up say on the profile "yeah you arent seeing things, Im a mommas boy. I love my ma, and if youve got an issue, fuck you."

I'm a masochist with a humiliation fetish my therapist thinks so

That self-awareness though..
Hope you get to fuck that old hooch

Probably a prisoner in the ER that was trying to escape. Shit happens more than you would think

This is Veeky Forums how?

That’s not a fed you 19 year old drop out.

>That utter disappointment

Posing

spiderman does what ever a spider can??

this is stupid as fuck
someone coming off roids is still stronger/faster (depending on training) then the same one who never took the roids, they just slowly come down from their peak... and endurance is more closely related to training unless we're talking blood doping

>Moooom! I need your help!
>I'm in the middle of making dinner, Benji!
>But now, mom!
>I'm at the stove now! You know your step father hates burnt food. I'll help you when I'm done, sweetie.
>I'm gonna lose my pump! You have to help me now!

Say that to user face watch what happen brah

Even if he's trying to be funny, this exposes him as a manlet. A terrible idea. Think of all the women he could have convinced to overlook his dwarfism if they weren't keen to it from the get-go.