No matter how much you lift in the gym, you're still as vulnerable to bullets

No matter how much you lift in the gym, you're still as vulnerable to bullets.

Remember that gymfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZpNJap3H3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this blatantly traced from hero academy?

>niggerfy MHA
>use it as cover for your shitty mixtape
why the fuck do niggers always do shit like this

>not having muscles so powerful and massive that it stops bullets in their tracks
lmao@urlife

Tbh guns still btfo 80% of powers in that show.

kek at pic
anyway you can't shoot a gun if someone breaks your arms

not if they ALSO have a gun

yeah thats because its terrible show but thats not what im talking about, im talking about their tendency to take cartoon characters and turn them into pic related. i remember seeing a ton of black looney tunes characters too, why the fuck do they do this

Because when nerds like something they make versions of it they can more directly relate to. Its just fanart, why are you so triggly wiggly over it?

I can carry bigger guns and more ammo further and faster than someone who thinks fitness is unimportant

because why not

Cause niggers make everything worse

hey thats like your opinion man

I can carry more bullets and guns with me than you.

because fan art has always been shit and since its black AND fan art its double shit. theyre the only ones besides tumblr that will arbitrarily change the entire race and look of a character and pretend its the same or better

Good thing I spend my weekends doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZpNJap3H3k

No matter how much you think you know it doesn't matter, you'll end up dead just like the rest of us. Do all the thinking you want but you're destined for the grave.

Yeah but calisthenics is way better than weight lifting for that scenario since you can actually train dexterity. Box lifting skills really aren't going to teach you how to draw your gun fast and aim properly

DUDE THIS IS A BnHA ripoff

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?

guys...

what the fuck am i looking at here?

You should see Latin America

/K/ommando here

Most important thing about self defense other than carrying a gun yourself, is being able to run.

Nig culture at it's finest

Yeah I always think 'what a waste' when (usually bad) muscular guys get gunned down.

No matter how many bullets you shoot, it wont make you bench 225 for reps

but i can carry more bullets, and be faster than you

If I am more physically fit, I can carry a much bigger gun and/or more ammo.
>you might have an AK pointed at me
>but I might have a S-18/1000 pointed at you