So, I know GOMAD was parodied in that one sketch from a few years ago on adult swim...

So, I know GOMAD was parodied in that one sketch from a few years ago on adult swim, but is there any benefit to doing it?

or is it just a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtu.be/Cq6wvlkKkjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blocks your path

stop shilling eric god we get it he's big and natty but will snap his shit in NXT
if you are a literal skeleton gomad is for you
if not i recommend a liter a day

well
Sammy boy reps 3 plate on bench
so I dunno mate, does GOMAD work?

It's a mindset

>Simple
>Cheap
>Suitable for scrawny teenage boys that only care about getting strong and nothing else (Starting Strength)
If you're not the latter, chances are it's not for you

link to sketch?

also it is a joke, cmon man do you really think its a good idea to drink a fucking gallon of milk every single day? You're not a baby cow

>allergic to milk which results in terrible breakouts

I should just end it

From doing funny little skits at Adult Swim to murdering people in a racially motivated spree shooting. How low can one man sink?

>link to sketch?

It's from the White Nationalist propganda series "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace". Dudebro in OP's pic is a notorious white supremacist who produces truly vile stuff.

brett gelman detected

take the dick out ya mouth and pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Yeah man he is also a notorious mass murderer, frankly I believe he really ought to not be allowed to keep getting off scott free for the crimes he's committing.

yes it works, it gets you strong and big as fuck

it also makes you fat

do people actually believe this?

Yes

youtu.be/Cq6wvlkKkjA

What, would you rather be thin and weak? Or would you rather be able to lift, fuckin', an atlas stone?

jesus, look at that guys glasses. This is fucking retarded.

TIK TIK BOOM

>samir al-hajeed

Hello cuck

I AM IRRELEVANT

For skele fags or people with high metabolisms that can handle dairy. I drink half a gallon a day myself. Pretty cheap source of calories, protein , calcium, and vitamin D (important for gains if you don't spend hours outside daily/live where you get winters).