How do I achieve this physique?

How do I achieve this physique?

keto

Water fasting

Sideways head movement 1x1 every time someone offers you food

Mental illness.

>turning into a bobble head when someone asks if you want food

>”Hey Doc want some chips?”

get a random muscle-wasting disease, refuse treatment, also take some DNP on the side

Never ever eat, your only nourishment are IV drips when you wake up in the hospital.

auschwitz diet

auschwitz x F

GOMAD

I want to fuck her so bad.

glad I'm not alone. I normally like em thicc and nasty namsayin, but apparently the other extreme would be worth the experience too according to muh dick. probably gonna kill her though, I hip thrust 225 for reps, might shatter her pelvis.

Whoa there. How long did you guys have a skeleton fetish

She is actually spooky

Who's got her pussy slip webm?

AWWW!! \(:3)/ SHE IS ADORABLE xx Would do anything to get some food into her precious belly! :3

"""slip""""

Fork putdowns 3 x F

Water fasting with no water.

By not replying with, "Shoo shoo gains goblin!" When it appears.

molested by older male family member 5x5
only use the internet for pro-anorexia echochambering 3x8

former anorexic here. Try ABC to get into starvation, then let the hunger, fragility, pain, discipline, and guilt feed you. Let it cycle until you cannot stand to have anything in your tummy, not even water, and the guilt from giving in makes you exercise until you are completely drained of energy and only your will to be thin keeps you going.

hnng... I miss it. I think I might be triggered right now lol

>i miss having the proportions of a CLAMP character and feeling guilty about a basic necessity that all life needs

you know man, i knew an anorexic in school and was pretty thin myself. im pretty sure she starved her brain because I had never and still have never met such a broken human being.

When I realized i'll never get skinny mode big tits.

it takes something being broken inside you to be that way. I was baby raped, so... I'll never be okay. Physically or mentally. Skinny kept me feeling young and fragile but it kept people at bay also. I wasn't something to fuck, I was something to protect, care for, or avoid altogether. I miss it. I don't think "recovery" is the right path for me, but then I'll never scale mountains if I stick to it. It's a tough decision.

>Implying even women who lift heavy don't need to be protected by men
>Implying being skinny and unable to bear children is worth protecting

Keep lifting and get your nutrients, senpai

L O N D O N

MEATY

Have you guys seen the webm of her with an exposed pussy?

I can't bear children anyway, due to the aforementioned baby rape

still waiting for someone to post the webm of her pussy...

That sucks.
But a malnourished baby makes a man feel bad.
Would you be willing to eat and take care of yourself if someone took care of you?

I'd much prefer to be enabled, to be honest. I think it could be fun in a really... dark way.

>six hours later and no meaty skeleton pussy
I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed

You don't have a say in the matter.
You'd eat a healthy meal everyday and you would like it. After I'd take a bath with you then tuck you in.

Is she dead yet?

Do what now?

Dungeon patrol to failure every day.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Do heroin and listen to the cure for 9 straight days

Try 405 pounds and 8 nice reps :)

rattle rattle eat more cattle!

sounds cute

thanks for the daddy fantasy user. I'll keep wishing, I guess. I'll fall asleep to your message soon. night night

shes got a surprisingly meaty vagine tho

Link vagne?

She "accidentally" flashed her pussy in a video

>for you
/DefinitiveUnhealthyHamster

gfycat dot com goes before the /

puffy

theres goes nofap day 93

Stop eating and don't reply to "reply to this post or you will lose your gains" posts.

Kek

Why do you faggots make these threads. Especially this one obviously just don't eat you stupid fucking moron.

normally not at all, I'm personally grossed out by anorexic girls (no offense, they just do nothing sexually for me). but she is something else entirely, I just want to tap dat for the novelty I suppose.

sadly not. been trying to find it for fucking ages.

DISREGARD SECOND HALF OF MY POST THANKS TO I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW

Try jacking off after seeing this

Why did you break up the website? Am I not supposed to look at this?

as we speak, gimme a sec

"accidentally", yes
>

I can do 400 for 2 but Bret Contreras himself has shown that for glute hypertrophy and carryover to bumping uglies, more than 300 is pointless or even detrimental :) when I say 225 for reps I mean A SHITLOAD of reps, or do you fuck in 8 hard thrusts and cum? not surprising me in the least desu

>tfw this does nothing for me and I would rather see her laughable excuse for """tits""" once in my life
what is wrong with me

Fuuuckkk

Dude, these retards actually think a 500lb squat will give you automagic endurance gains.
That a 345 bench will give them DA STRENGTH to do 100push ups.
They have no fucking idea how the body works or understand basic functional training or how to workout in a way to enhance their life.
They're stupid enough to buy any stupid bullshit that any geared up lunatic tells them with enough fucking confidence.

Yeah, but you'd damn near kill her and her snatch would be all dry and shit.
I sprouted a slight chub thinking bout using her like a living fleshlight and using one arm to slowly jack off with her
But that's just fantasy.

who wants to die first

such is life on Veeky Forums, or most non-athletic fitness communities desu. now and then it's pretty entertaining. people also think lifting an arbitrary amount of weight for an arbitrary amount of reps will give them a gf.

I always like to imagine how my dick would bulge her lower stomach all hentai-like

holy shit

3 sets of meth 5 times a day.

Men in general are weaker than you think. It's not hard for an active woman to over power a guy who isn't hulk mode. Most guys I've seen lack any decent basic muscle structure. Also
>having kids in this day and age

more like natalia dyel

I'd eat it.