Is the test loss from smoking enough to affect gains?

Is the test loss from smoking enough to affect gains?

As in, will smoking only 5 ciggies a day even have much of an effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc1413069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny it actually increases test
>but you know then theres the whole cancer thing so i wouldn't recommend it
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

>it actually increases test

I thought it was pretty unanimously agreed it lowered it

uhh no sweetie
the virgin smokes because he's dumb, poor, and think it makes him look manly

the chad vapes because it's cheaper, healthier, taste better, is genuinely cooler, and most of all because he doesn't have to fuck with lighters/something fucking with his natural chad musk smell

>healthier

It literally isn't

there are quicker ways to kill yourself than smoking.

>inhaling vape juice isn't healthier than inhaling burnt plant matter, infused with tar, gasoline, isolation, and tons and tons of other additives
k

>(((unanimously agreed)))

its much, much healthier you idiot. your probably one of the spergs that think diet soda is worse than 40g of HFCS too because of muh chemicals

Smoking is for the lower class

If you smoke your are more likely to be poor and stupid

Nice mom science article. Smoking kills your blood circulation which outweighs any possible testosterone boost you could have imagined it to give.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
also how is a scientific journal article mom science?
is your mom a scientist?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc1413069

> long-term vaping is associated with an incremental lifetime cancer risk of 4.2×10−3. This risk is 5 times as high (as compared with the risk based on the calculation of Miyake and Shibamoto shown in Figure 1), or even 15 times as high (as compared with the risk based on the calculation of Counts et al. shown in Figure 1) as the risk associated with long-term smoking.

All the rich cool kids in Copenhagen smokes

>If we assume
you're a fucking idiot and didn't even read the fucking article

Cigarettes smell like fucking ass. I would never kiss or date a girl that smokes. And that comes from an ex-smoker

>
Bullshit, people have been vaping for like ten days now. No one knows these things yet.

or instead of being a nigger just buy pic related
>gets you super buzzed even from one hit
>super portable
>charges in 5 min, smoke for 2 hours
>20$
>refillable
>every single college/high school kid has one of these=fit in
or just buy any e-cig tbqh

>not a cigar

It inhibits estrogen production IIRC

>implying your plant matter has to have gasoline and additives

What is the Chad Ouch! meme, im out of the loop

>implying all natural, with no additives added plant matter is healthier

I smoke two packs a day, drink at least couple of buds, and bench 2pl8.

Could it be that men with more testosterone are more likely to smoke so thats why the study points that smokers have more testosterone than nonsmokers?

I vape on a stick v8 thinking about alien 220w and that shit is gay af

>Not smoking and vaping

It's like you don't wanna make it

Disgusting pleb, virgin uses a pocket pussy water heater, Chad uses a lighter, something that can burn your house down and do badass shit with.

Disgusting wigger, stay the fuck out of my kid's school district.

>a single article showing a negligible increase in one area

wow someone tell /fraud/ they can quit

Isn't it haram?

I have a 220w alien mod and think vaping is guy but im addicted to nicotine

*gay

I am not even being slightly ironic when I say every Chad frat guy on campus has a fucking Juul. I have literally seen Stacey's taking them from Chad and trying to tease him by blowing smoke in his face with one

what if the POPE
blasted CIGS
what if he liked to get a little GEEKED off TOBACCO
that'd be pretty CRAZY

Are you saying I’m a chad? I’m pretty autistic but I’m in a frat, have a juul and girls borrow it and make eye contact hitting it all the time. I’m not getting laid tho I can’t tell when girls are into me

It inhibits an aromatase that turns test into estrogen. The total benefit is disputed though.

>cheaper

I can go though a 15$ bottle of medium priced juice in a week or I could smoke an 8$ pack of cigs in that time.

Did you even read the study? It's a self reported correlation study which does not identify the causation behind the testosterone differences. If it were to take a large group of participants that have never smoke before to a metabolic ward, and compared the change in testosterone to nonsmokers(control group) and the smokers(variable), then you may have a point, but this is what mom science articles capitalize on. Shitty unreliable correlation studies being taken as fact because gullible idiots like you can't be bothered to read and think for yourself.

People on this board are too autistic about every little thing.

The truth is, its all genetics. Some people smoke multiple packs a day and die of unrelated causes in their late 90s, others might smoke irregularly or not at all and end up with lung cancer by the age of 50.

A cigarette every now and again isn't going to harm you in any way. If you're a chain smoker, you're gambling on your genetix predisposition to cancer

>What is the Chad Ouch! meme, im out of the loop

Have you literally been off Veeky Forums for a year?

>smoking is pretty much almost banned by any western government
>im supposed to believe it lowers test

if theyre taking it and staring you in the eyes theyre into you

It lowers sperm count but increases test. That’s why your grandad could kick your soyboy ass

Man this meme has gone to shit quickly

>Smoking is banned in the west
Lmao where?. Advertising yeah but that's not the same

I get the sentiment but you can't indiscriminately define yourself in the opposite of someone you disagree with

>Is this girl making eye contact while sucking on a phallic object still warm from my lips making a pass at me?
And this is why births are decreasing in the West

Most stuff won't have much of an effect on your gains if done in moderation. The issue is if you can keep doing it in moderation in the long term. Those 5 ciggies could, over the years, become 20. Not saying they have to, but they can. Just like 2-3 beers after work can become 12, or the weed you smoke on the weekends becomes something you do the first thing in the morning every day.

It's something to keep in mind is all I am saying. If you have a very addictive personality is best to avoid addictive substances completely.

BASED brandon wardell poster

>serious lifting
>smoking

Pick one faggot. Why would you care about smoking if you aren't serious? If you are serious, you'd know that you shouldn't be smoking.

0/10 thread

Bulgurians and Chinese smoked between brakes in their training. Pocket hercules drank vodka and smoked before attempts. Being the strongest doesn't make you the healthiest

Your point being?

Serious lifters do unhealthy shit you mong

Chad smokes cigars

tf do you mean "where"? Smoking is prohibited in virtually every public space

>not smoking

Do you know the definition of public space, user?

>healthier,
no its not
>taste better
maybe if you're underage or a girl
>is genuinely cooler
it definitely is not
>and most of all because he doesn't have to fuck with lighters/something fucking with his natural chad musk smell
implying girls doesn't aproach chad to ask for a lighter and stay to suck his dick

this is the true chadpill

I'm pretty sure these girls might be using you for a quick nic buzz

Chad is a ridiculous and unbelievable person who gets girls and everyone should strive to be like him.

>will smoking only 5 ciggies a day even have much of an effect?
Why even bother to smoke if you're not addicted to nicotine?

It inhibits aromatase, so less test gets turned to estrogen. But it also softens your errections and lower sperm count. So double edged sword, I guess. Plus: the whole cancer thing.

It's a meme /pol/ came up with to promote aryan features but it got out of their hands quick

FYI Vaping every few minutes keeps your mouth very dry. Nicotine shuts down saliva production. Its almost an epidemic they wont talk about. Like 45%+ increase in tooth and gum damage from dry mouth in people 20-35.

We dont talk about it, because... its more money for us lol

kek i can't stop laughing at this image

same

same mod and everything

>wigger
digits confirmed

>Guy makes funny drawing of "The virgin walk" with a bunch of shit normal people do
>Other guy makes even funnier drawing of "THE CHAD STRIDE" which is the extreme opposite of everything in the virgin walk
>Meme of the century instantly

>lets get this out on to a tray~
>NICE

who /American Spirit blacks/ here

You shill these fucking things on every board
You were on Veeky Forums samefagging about how good they were like one day ago

I only go on fit, and I know what the chad and virgin comparison meme is but Idk why the shirt says "Ouch!" on it

Pic related its me

he has the comfiest videos

you shut your fucking mouth about reviewbrah

>the virgin vape

idk charlie you tell me

Phillip Morris shills out in full force in this thread.

The OUCH! is not a reference to anything, just part of the absurdist humor of the sketch

>pic
what if I vape when I'm between cigarettes?

>tfw go through a bottle of medium priced juice and a pack of cigs in a day

>increases test
>at cost of terminal cancer
you guys really need to sort out your priorities