I'M FUCKING DONE WITH KETO

I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK IT IS FUCKING SHIT

AHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ygExIZm7Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U&t=225s
irosacea.org/articles/rosacea-articles/triggers/rosacea-and-sugar/carbohydrate-not-essential-for-human-survival-r21/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong? What makes you say you cannot make it work lol?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8

FASTING IS PRETTY USEFUL

BUT AS FAR AS KETOGENIC DIETS I JUST NEVER GOT LIKE AMAZING RESULTS

That's because your insulin resistance is high as fuck. Which means you need to fast first and continue keto, IF (intermittent fasting) is good but extended is best.

If you want the fastest results on keto, get all your macros in one meal and don't eat anything or snack etc until the day next.

For even quicker insulin sensitivity, extended fasts are required 2-3 days of no eating, then eat then again 2-3 of no eating.

This also depends on how long you've been insulin resistant, the longer you've been insulin resistant, the longer it will take to fix it.

Here's a video on how salt actually fixes insulin resistant really quickly: youtube.com/watch?v=-ygExIZm7Wo

I recommend this guys videos on keto and insulin resistant, losing weight etc.

Trust me, I've been where you are at over 350lb lol I could not lose weight on keto, just stalled, but fasting helped, now I'm on keto and I lose weight fine.

I’ve been maintaining my weight and getting stronger with keto and one cheat day every week. I used to be really strict with keto, but now I know the meals and easy fat sources, and I feel the cheat day helps with gains, metabolism and physical/mental recovery. I usually gain 3-4lbs then lose it in a couple of days.

Keto cheat sheet:75 percent calories come from fat. I usually eat 2 meals a day. I don’t follow any strict fasting regimen personally, sometimes I train fasted, sometimes I don’t. Full body 3-4 times a week. 2,500 on lifting days and 2k on a rest day. It all depends on your goals, I just want to get stronger without becoming a fat fuck. If I was strict cutting I’d just do the more cals on lifting days.

Cheat days should be avoided at all costs if you're fat. If you're fit, six pack and have a good body, then it's fine, but even once a week isn't great. I'd do it maybe twice a month on a FIT person that has been in ketosis for 6+ months.

If you're not fully fat adapted and do a cheat meal, you're not getting back into ketosis in a week.

You're not getting back into being fat adapted in a week*

>i couldn't lose weight on keto then i reduced my appetite and now i can lose weight

wow

Brainlet response. I didn't reduce my appetite, I increased my calories (calorie counting is for fags and does nothing)

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U&t=225s

Being in ketosis isn’t a major concern for me anymore though, this is just what I do, no carbs during the week then I relax one day. My energy is fine and I’ve learned I gain no weight doing this. I’ll agree if you’re a keto noob you shouldn’t have cheat days at all. Like I said it all depends on your goals. Mine is just staying at this body weight and getting strong.

After doing keto for months I’ve learned it’s simple and cheap because less protein, but the things you’ll do to get in fat can be silly. It’s kind of boring too, but that’s why it’s efficient wether you’re fat adapted or not.

Yeah if you're going for maintaining weight and just living a normal life, it's fine to indulge. That's my plan too once I actually get below 10% body fat.

I will feast and I will fast. Glad you made it! I'll get there

Are you tracking your calories and eating below your TDEE, or are you eating based off appetite? Keto, as with every other diet, isn't a panacea, nor can you eat to your heart's desire. Calories still apply.

If you've been losing weight but are unhappy because it's "not fast enough", well.. you didn't get fat overnight. You got fat because you consistently consumed calories in excess. The only way to lose weight is the opposite.

what if

hey op listen

what

are you listening please this important

what if you counted calories and stopped doing meme diets for epileptics

>Calories still apply.

No they don't. See:

I eat 400g of carbs a day and I'm losing 1 pound each week because of calorie deficit.

keto is a scam. try eating potatos only like jillette

And you will gain it all back. Also 1lb a week, kek? I'm losing 6lb every 5 days and i've been doing this for months.

I'm about to start keto next week I've been trying to find good recipes but so far all I have is snacks what do?

www.ruled.me

>For even quicker insulin sensitivity, extended fasts are required 2-3 days of no eating, then eat then again 2-3 of no eating.

WELL, I AM OP AND AM TELLING YOU DIRTY NIGGERS THAT THE ONLY THING THAT GAVE ME SOME DECENT FUCKING RESULTS WERE PROLONGED FASTING THEN SPURGING OUT ON FOOD FOR DAYS THEN REPEATING THE CYCLE

I FUCKING TRIED EVERYTHING A NIGGER COULD THINK ABOUT

CKD WITH FASTING WITH CARB LAODING

KD WITH CARB LOADING

INTERMITTENT FASTING EATING IN LIKE 6-9 HOUR WINDOW

MEDITERRANEAN DIET

ATKINS SHIT

EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ONLY THING THAT SEEMS TO BE SOMEWHAT USEFUL IS PROLONGED FASTING THEN GOING INTO A MEDITERRANEAN STYLE BINGE

no one's told me about this one yet this is fantastic thanks buddy

ITT: shouting

Are you retarded? I explained it all to you...

If your insulin is 100 and 1 is the norm, and you fast, your insulin will go down to:

Day 1: 99
Day 2: 98
Day 3: 95
Eat: 96-97
Day 1: 96
Day 2: 95
Day 3:94
Eat: 95-96

Do you get how this shit works?
It's not a steady downhill motion.

Welcome dude, also check out "keto connect" on youtube

>Are you retarded?

NAH NIGGA MY INSULIN IS FINE YOU DIRTY NIGGER.

THE PROBLEM IS YOU NEED MORE CARBS TO DRIVE MUSCLE GROWTH

PERIOD

IT IS TOO FUCKING PROBLEMATIC AND SO FAR AWAY FROM WHAT ALMOST EVERYONE IS EATING ON THE PLANET

Kek, the human body does not require a single gram of carbs (glucose) to survive as it produces it's own.

Mfw you're this stupid. I wasted time on a autistic faggot.

irosacea.org/articles/rosacea-articles/triggers/rosacea-and-sugar/carbohydrate-not-essential-for-human-survival-r21/

I'm down 22lbs. Only gained 3lbs of water when I reversed back to bulking calories on my last cut. Kept just about all my muscle too.

You will gain it all back my dude. All of it and more.

I've done this 3 times, it never failed me. You gain 3lbs at most, it is water. You'll be fine and not feel like shit 24/7.

Bodybuilding on keto is a dumb meme. Protein induces a bigger insulin response than glucose. Keto is a low carb AND low protein diet.

DOESN'T NEED

YET THE LONGEST LIVING FUCKING POPULATIONS ON THE GOD DAMN PLANET IN ASIA THOSE GOOK NIGGERS IT LIKE EAT RICE 24/7

>Protein induces a bigger insulin response than glucose

Fucking kek'd. I'm out of this degenerate thread of brainlets.

Protein spikes it higher but it drops significantly faster which means you do not store the fat as long as you do, carbs on the other hand spikes it high as fuck and keeps it a steady height for much longer.

Goy didn't watch the videos I showed. Keep being a brainlet.

This shit needs to stop. The whole "Hurr 90% of fatties gain it back" is completely false. Its based on a shit study from the 50s that only included 100 people who were told what to eat for a certain period of time, and then just let loose with no explanation.

Reminder that the only reason keto and IF work is because CICO works and youre eating at a deficit on both of those fad diets.

>youre eating at a deficit on both of those fad diets

I eat MORE on them you cunt. Fat is 9kcal per gram. Brainlet makes assumptions and statements of facts without proof.

>Goy didn't watch the videos I showed

What video ?? like explain to me why the people who eat like almost all plant based diets with like a little bit of protein live long as fuck though

Fuck you, I gave you all you needed and you ask "what video" suck my fat balls as my stomach hits your forehead.

>because CICO works

NO MAN THAT SHIT IS WACK THE FIRST FUCKING THING OBESE SHIT LORDS DO WHEN THEY ARE MASSIVE FAT FUCKS IS EAT LESS

IF IT WAS JUST THAT FUCKING SIMPLE NO NIGGERS WOULD BE FAT EVERYONE WOULD JUST EAT SMALLER MEALS AND GET SHREDDED AS FUCK OR SOMETHING

>Lose 30kg counting calories
>Stop counting calories and lose 0kg
probably a coincidence

>Fuck you

That was just rude though. I don't care what le video says I have tried so much shit over the years and I am fucking telling you from experience >ONLY THING THAT SEEMS TO BE SOMEWHAT USEFUL IS PROLONGED FASTING THEN GOING INTO A MEDITERRANEAN STYLE BINGE

this works

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MY FUCKING WORD FOR IT BUT WHAT THE FUCK EVER

What the fuck are you talking about?
When the fuck did I ever say I counted my calories as being in a defeciet? Fucking show me you moron. I count my calories to make sure I eat above the normal shit so my metabolism doesn't slow down you cuck.

> I don't care what le video says

Then stay fat, fatty.

I explained why you're not losing weight on keto, I gave you information and all you did with this thread is cry like a little brainlet bitch with the IQ of a nigger.

>Then stay fat, fatty.

i am not fat though

You: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT?!?!?!?!?!??!?! WHY DONT I LOSE IT?!?!??! ONLY ON FASTING NOT ON KETO?!?!??!?!?!

"I'm not fat tho"

Kek'd. I found a real retard.

>HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT

WHAT? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT I AM FAT AND NEED TO DROP SOME BODY WEIGHT

I AM SAYING OVER ALL PERFORMANCE IN THE LONG TERM IS NOT OPTIMAL WITH KETO COMPARED TO LONG TERM FASTING AND THEN SWITCHING TO LIKE A HIGHER FAT MEDITERRANEAN STYLE DIET

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME

Meat and eggs, fuck else u need?

I've lost 45 pounds in 4 months on it.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU CAN'T LOOSE FAT

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT THERE IS A DRAW BACK FROM DEPLETING CARBS FOR PROLONG PERIODS

YOU JUST END UP LOOSING TOO MUCH MUSCLE DENSITY

WHICH COULD BE PRETTY SHIT FOR THE HEART AND OTHER CRAP THAT NEEDS TO LIKE FUNCTION

Keto diets are known health risks. The only reason they work is cuz the lack of carbs equals a fast drop of water weight and they put you in a high calorie defecit.

IF fasting is a useful tool. But again it all comes down to the caloric defecit.

Good

Keto is a meme diet

>it all comes down to the caloric defecit.

NO, THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

I GOT FUCKING PLENTY OF FRIENDS AND PEOPLE THAT I KNOW THAT CAN EAT LIKE ANYTHING AND ARE STILL FUCKING SKELETON MODE WITH OUT A DROP OF FAT

IT IS LIKE THE OVER ALL SYSTEM NEEDS A RESET AND THE ONLY WAY TO PROVIDE THAT RESET IS WITH A PROLONGED FAST

LOWERING CALORIES IS JUST A MEME BULLSHIT FOR PEOPLE WITH ODD BALL GENETICS ARE PEOPLE USING SOMETHING LIKE FUCKING CLENBUTEROL TO CUT

>calorie counting is for fags and does nothing
I was providing an example from my own experiences with counting calories to discredit the above statement, no need to get all up in arms friend :)

>I SAW A SKINNY PERSON EAT ALOT OF FOOD ONCE!!! HOW!>!>!>!!!!:!::!!>!?!??!!?!??!?!?!!?

THERE ARE FUCKING STUDIES THAT SHOW LOWERING CALORIES SLOWS DOWN YOUR METABOLISM AND ONLY MAKES YOU REBOUND FASTER AND GAIN MORE FAT.

ALL THE BIGGEST LOSER FAGGOTS GO ON THIS RETARDED WORK YOUR ASS OFF LOWER CAL DIETS THEN GET FAT AGAIN

>typing in all caps
>muh genetics
You cant be real.

>You cant be real.

NO ONE HAS DISPROVED ANYTHING I SAID THOUGH

Nothong you have said is worth refuting. Back to tumblr with you. Live in your HAES dream world