Cannabis in my protein powder??

I have vegan protein powder and I just read the ingredients. It says it has Cannabis Sativa in it!! Does that mean it also contains THC?? I have been feeling good lately but I am not sure if that is just endorphins from exercise.

yea bro
they found a loophole in drug laws and sell THC laced powder legally over the counter

It's hemp seed, probably doesn't even have cbd in it.

LUL

lmao i cant tell if you are joking.

I aint pulling your tail brah
I pack the bong with that shit daily
#2high2live

You don't metabolize THC unless it's extracted into oil. Also no, that would be illegal.

hahahaha

stfu faggot

Or infused into a saturated fat

is this like a really subtle way to make a thread about how retarded vegans are?

so if i were to put the protien powder into saturated fat, i would get high??

lmao FUCK the type of vegans who go around flaunting "animal cruelty" this and "im vegan" that. I have been vegan my whole life (parents were) and some of my closest friends don't know I am vegan.

>fuck people who say they're vegan
>I'm vegan guys
Good fucking lord you people are braindead

lmao i am talking about those flamboyant sjw cucks who say they are vegan and prob eat a hamburger the next day.

No, you'd need to heat the weed in the fat to extract the THC from the weed. It will mix with the fat. Now that fat will get you high. You can then use that fat, saturated or unsaturated, to cook something to make edibles. So simmering weed in vegetable oil for 30 minutes - 1 hr and then mixing that into pancake batter will make weed pancakes.

I guess you can't read well?

LUL

Or heated enough to activate it. Finely ground ABV bud will fuck you up if you eat it straight or pack it into capsules.

no shit