2 week Var only cycle

Did a 2 week var cycle, felt great, didn't suppress my natural test, and didn't have any testicular atrophy. Gained 12lbs of solid muscle and got real shredded.

Why the buttplug?

To squat better

how does it work?

the fuck?? is that a butt plug??

you put it in your butt

>not using squat plugs
never gonna make it lads

Those are the worst design; if they don't fall out, they'll fall up. Which is worse is up to you.
What's your 1rm on that plug

>Didnt suppress my test

Haha see you in 3 weeks

You shove the buttplug up your ass and squatting suddenly feels more comfortable, this allows you to lift more weight and with a naturally better form.

Don't tell me you've been squating without a buttplug. How can you expect to make any gains

DYEL?

those expired 5 months ago

Aged to perfection.

What will happen in 3 weeks??

Holy shit I think I used those exact same plugs with my ex

225x10, not focusing on strength. I'm training for hypertrophy and endurance since I'm only trying to get better at thrusting for sex

Anything over a few days will suppress your test. You won't necessarily experience testicular shrinkage in line with suppressed Test.

You'll have a hard time holding on to your so-called gains while your Test recovers.

Proper cycles are tapered off while pct is tapered up to provide a smooth transition so you keep your gains.

U just did it stupidly. You couldn't have done it stupidly with a better steroid, however. Deca completely shuts down natural Test production upon first dose. Consider yourself lucky.

Don't tell me that you actually stick that up your ass.

you can't get gains from 2 weeks of var, fuck off

Do you count the squat plug weight on your PR?