ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
sciencealert.com/more-than-30-000-scientific-studies-could-be-wrong-due-to-contaminated-undying-cells
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would i want to be vegan

i don't care about pigs. neither should you.

You should. Being an amoral autist is not something to be proud of

who is this alton brown looking motherfucker

It's only amoral if you extend morality beyond humans and their needs. I'd argue that if you demonstrated that veganism were genuinely achievable in a way that were healthier than eating a balanced diet (protip we're not there yet) then we should exterminate the animals kept for food use their remains for fertilizer and replace the animal farms with either vegetation farming or something else useful for human society.

building an arbitrary moral wall around humans is retarded. Would you torture a dog? would you torture a chimpanzee? would you torture a neanderthal? If not then you don't believe in building an arbitrary moral wall around humans

>Would you torture a dog or a chimpanzee
Not pointlessly, if there were a tangible benefit to it for society then yes.
>Arbitrary wall
Humans developed morality as it exists, you are attempting to apply this human created morality to creatures incapable of thought whose very existence at this point in history is largely the result of their value to us as food pets work animals etc. Vegans and environmentalists in general seem to believe it moral to put animals and the environment above human needs and desires with no logical reasoning as to the why and yet don't understand why everybody else thinks them a cult.

why wouldn't you torture a chimpanzee if you say nonhumans have no moral value?

Why would I? What value does it add to me or others? My entire point is that morality doesn't exist in a vacuum and its purpose is to help human society advance itself and its members. Applying the same morality to animals you would to humans is not only pointless but detrimental insofar as their existence is predicated on their usefulness to society (as work animals, pets and food). I wouldn't support or enact pointless suffering upon animals but while killing the animals has benefit to us I will continue to advocate for it

he said he would, though not pointlesly
like why you wouldn't cut down a tree for the fuck of it, you would cut it if the value of the timber was worth the amount of effort it took you to cut it

Name the trait present in animals, that if it were present in humans, would permit the killing and torturing of humans.
Be careful not to sound like a psychopath or an edgelord.

so you wouldn't have any issue with a sane member of society torturing a chimpanzee for the fun of it?

Why not kill and eat humans? Name the trait present in animals, that if present in humans, would permit that. Btw humans taste like pig, so we already have that trait.

dont need to torture animals to eat them

if you deem nonhumans to have no moral value then you should have no issue with torturing chimpanzees in principle

Why would I treat a product I pay for poorly?

>sane
>pointlessly torturing
I would be glad that the animals suffering has helped us identify a member of our society who clearly needs psychological help. Also I like the way you keep bringing up torture as if thats the main focus of the debate rather than the killing of animals for use of food, definitely not attempting to build a strawman or anything.
It's not that there are traits in animals that makes it acceptable to kill them for our benefit so much as it is that there are traits present in humans that makes it unacceptable. If animals were capable of advocating their own rights we would not be having this discussion, but they can't because they have no concept of rights or morality or of anything beyond the basic drives to feed and reproduce. You say my ideas might stray into psychopathy yet you are attempting to equate human beings with creatures not smart enough to avoid its own feces in an attempt to win an argument. Stuff like this is why people think veganism is a cult.

if you've claimed they have no moral value, then for fun etc.

Even if you didn't want to, you should have no in principle issue without someone else torturing a chimpanzee

I didn't claim that, anonymous isn't a username.

why aren't you vegan?

Hold your horses there buddy, that's a halal abattoir you just posted a video of. Now maybe you didn't know that so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and you can stop posting that stuff, it might be a bit problematic. White abattoirs only from now on, k?

Because I'm not literally fucking retarded.

There was something called Chinese meat,basically during the Russian Revolution and afterwards,surprisingly fresh cuts of "veal" would appear on the markets,despite being a general famine. Turns out they were selling human flesh from corpses of "enemies of the revolution" that the jews(as the kgb) killed and sold off to the chinese butchers that were scattered about the Soviet union

that's England brah, home of the white man

Inflicting pain without any benefit to me on an animal is conterproductive. Moral value does not equal ability to feel pain.
Doing damage to others when it's not to your advantage and its probably counterproductive is one of the more common definition of evil

eating meat is not providing any benefit you

>If animals were capable of advocating their own rights we would not be having this discussion, but they can't because they have no concept of rights or morality or of anything beyond the basic drives to feed and reproduce.
Retarded humans can't do that either but we respect their rights nevertheless

are you sure because you sound retarded

He said befoe tabbing over to Reddit to find a coupon for b12 supplements.

>Implying unnecessary killing is justified if it is painless
Would you accept this justification if you were the victim?
Is it morally ok for me to kill you for food ismf I do it painlessly?
Inv4 "it's illegal/it's unhealthy" - I asked whether it is morally ok

>vegan
>natty
>jacked

pick two

...so is eating human meat morally ok here and now because someone did it during war and famine?

Theres no point entertaining such a question, you could never kill me.

But there is a point in avoiding the question, like you did, because you know answering it will lead to veganism but you're just too much of a pussy for peas and beans

lol, meatcucks trying to comprehend the concept of morality

*not enough of a pussy

Did you forget to take your b12 today because you don't have enough b12 to remember to take b12?

>not realising meatcucks just get shitty secondhand B12 supplementation

I know where my meat comes from, and what goes into it. You can be against factory farming without going full retard.

>Doesn't answer the question
>I'm not a p-p-pussy!

Oh boy another vegan thread. How long until this one gets deleted.

Dude, you're vegan for the girls? How much of a cuck can you be?

Not only will you spend all of your money on tasteless vegetables, your yoga pants liberal girlfriend will go fuck chad while you are running to Whole Foods to spend your Whole Paycheck

>red pilled gf

is this some kind of Matrix reference?

>Lentils are expensive
>Projecting your cuck fantasies
Like clockwork, every thread
The only one who's missing is the blogspot spamming monkey clown

lel edgy

You couldn't touch me even if you did eat meat, your pussification is terminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
Vegans BTFO!

>Lentils
>18g of protein per 40g carbs

Bro, do you even keto? I like how lentils taste, but all those needless carbs that you need to spend all day doing cardio to work off?

It's almost like you don't want to be shredded.

I get my 93% lean turkey for $2 a pound, and it keeps me full for literally 12 hours LOOOOOL

What am I even looking at bro?

Spinach will absolutely, 100% fuck up your kidneys. Google "oxalate content of foods harvard xls" to get the data they put out about it.

Spinach has literally 80x more oxalate than most other normal foods on this planet.

Spinach will rape you. I pissed blood for 3 days eating a plate of boiled spinach.

>>Lentils
g of protein per 40g carbs
That's a lot of protein, it's 30% per calories.
Even on keto you should be eating about 20% calories from protein, is don't pretend 30% is not a lot
There is literally no benefit to being in ketosis, given that two individuals have the same genes, same training and same protein , vitamin and mineral intakes.
De Novo Lipogenesis is the process during which the carbs that didn't get used as energy get stored as fat. During that process, 30% of the energy content of the carbs is lost to the conversion. Google it.
Simply put, 2000 kcal of carbs won't make you as fat as 2000 kcal of fats.

>eating disgusting bland lean meat over delicious protein shake

never gonna make it

here
Vegan keto exists. It's very restrictive, yes, but it's a thing.

>Delicious protein shake
Vegan protein powders taste like bird shit, burnt rubber and ashes

Yeah I've seen vegan keto, mostly from a careful choice of nuts, oils, seitan etc.

The SDA (specific dynamic action) of protein is 30 %. For fat, 12%, for all carbs, 7%.

So for every 1500 calories of pure, delicious grilled turkey I eat, my body is burning 500 calories just attempting to absorbs the remaining 1000 calories.

This is why i'm doing nearly 85% of my calories from protein, 15% from fat, 0% from carbs.

I am careful about cholesterol and I'm running a massive deficit while feeling full.

Sure, some turkeys have to die in the process, but that's just how life is. If I didn't eat these turkeys, they wouldn't have been born. And maybe that's a good thing, for the environment and so on.

But veganism will not result in animals having complete and total and happy freedom running free lol

come taste this turkey dude, it's fucking delicious

>2017
>still drinking carb filled meme shakes

That's not keto, have you bought sticks?
Also don't go 0 carb, please eat greens.>veganism will not result in animals having complete and total and happy freedom running free lol
What do you think veganism will result in?

Would vegans eat an animal that does of natural causes?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I made both of those posts btw, but there is another guy in here posting who isn't me

How is it not keto? Simply put, I am in ketosis because I am not eating carbohydrates. This means my glycogen stores are not being replenished, which means my body is metabolising adipose tissue.

Let's imagine the government bans all animal products, and the consumers and producers all willingly agree.

The animals that are currently alive at the manufacturer's farms and buildings will be slaughtered and sold to the market to fill the last remaining demand.

The manufacturers will not create any more cows, turkeys, chickens, fish, goats, etc, because they have no economic incentive to do so.

Since animals serve very little economic purpose now thanks to machines, any animal that is alive on this earth either is a wild animal (fine with me), or is in a petting zoo (also fine with me).

You will not be able to save the lives of the billions of animals on this Earth who were made specifically to be killed and eaten.

no because it's unhealthy

Keto isn't just low carb. It has to be relatively high fat as well or you start breaking down the excess protein into glucose rather than running off ketones.

Yes, but define "excess" protein?

The kidneys can process 25-30g per hour.

The protein also stays in your gut for 3 hours being digested.

So 75g of protein is fully absorbed, especially if you are chewing it thoroughly with lots of water and eating 8 small meals per day.

I wouldn't want my ketones to be too ridiculously high. That's also meme dieting, in my opinion.

In what way?

this seems like a lot of fucking work just to kill something

you could achieve the same result with a knife in like 5 seconds

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Did you kniw the b12 you get ftom livestock is given to them in supplement form? Look into it.

Like I said before, you can be against factory farming without voluntarily becoming retarded.

Another user, but it is delicious if nothing else.

literally the most inconsistent and retarded position one can hold

>2017
>still believing government studies

sciencealert.com/more-than-30-000-scientific-studies-could-be-wrong-due-to-contaminated-undying-cells

Yeah, I've read The China Study in full. I find a lot of the evidence compelling. His argument is, "avoid casein, and you will turn off cancer's growth ability".

He may well be right, but I am accepting the risk for the time being until I get down to my desired weight, and then i will re-evaluate.

Until then I am eating very small portions with lots of water of highly pure meat. Low in cholesterol as possible, egg whites only.

Most people on the Standard American Diet are eating cheese, butter, yolks, and ribs.

There's too much fat and cholesterol for that to be considered optimal. If animal products cause cancer in those people, there's a chance my modified approach won't cause cancer in me.

I was just having some banter, I didn't realise you were actually retarded. Sorry.

I'm sure if I tortured, killed, and ate your dog you would be upset.

Yeah because you stole my property

Meat doesn't benefit society. It takes up a ridiculous amount of resources, is terrible for climate change, and costs societies billions in the form of medical bills through chronic disease that eating meat most definitely causes.

If the world went vegan overnight it would instantly be a much better world.

Pigs on farms aren't pets, nor do they get tortured.

What do your veggies get fertilised with?

>king of fit
>a grass eating soyboy

yep, sounds about right, I assume his gf is MtF ya?

Then how do you feel about the Yulin dog festival in China every year?

I love how whenever morality comes up in a veganism debate every meatcuck becomes a 2edgy4me apathetic autismo that pretends to not care about anything.

I don't own any of those dogs

Please watch Earthlings and get back to me.

You're completely ignorant, which is fine, but you should educate yourself before making such statements.

>pigs on farms aren't pets

So maybe I should round up a bunch of dogs and throw them into farms meant for slaughter then. That makes it ok, right?

>Implying I pay taxes, and therefore subsidize someone's medical expenses

Wrong again there bucko! Jokes on you ^.^

People will kill themselves either way, because they're retarded, whether it's from butter or vegetable oil.

Yeah I mean as long as you ain't stealing the dogs.

Pointless though as dog meat is quite tough and you don't actually get much meat off them. Better to use a larger animal like a cow or a pig.

>please watch this insanely biased propaganda

Go for it, I don't fancy your chances of success though.

so no in principle issue with the torture of animals?

WHY IS EVERYONE SO AFRAID TO DEBATE MY POST

Most vegans are leftists. How dare you judge a CHINESE CULTURAL FESTIVAL.

This is their CULTURE, you Westerners don't understand. You need sensitivity training.

I once saw someone kick a dog, if I was a vegan with low levels of brain activity I guess I'd come to the conclusion that everyone everywhere kicks dogs all the time.

>implying you don't pay taxes

Enjoy your medical bills in a few decades when you're overweight and on 3 prescription meds caused by consuming animal products.

>Yeah I mean as long as you ain't stealing the dogs.

So you would be ok with someone rounding up thousands of stray dogs and putting them in disgusting conditions to live out short lives before being brutally slaughtered? 2edgy

>Pointless though as dog meat is quite tough and you don't actually get much meat off them

Seems like China and Korea know something you don't.

Too much of a pussy to watch it? There's a reason why Earthlings is also referred to as Vegan Maker.

You're such a man. You can eat meat but you can't watch the process of making it.

I'm a Vegan Trump supporter. I'm not sure how this is an argument either. Good luck beating any vegan in a debate because there's no real argument against veganism. They have all their bases covered including ethics, environment, and nutrition.

it's not immoral to kill animals for food (regardless of species), as long as they aren't someone elses' property or pet, and their deaths are done in a respectful and reasonably humane way. Shot to the head/heart. Slice the throat. No need for excessive "torture".

This is moral and it is how we are meant to survive and grow.

It's immoral because you're unnecessarily causing the suffering and death of other fellow sentient beings that can experience fear and pain just like you can.

I'm secure in my masculinity, why do lefties always resort to name calling when they're losing?

>tfw I'm losing 1lb of weight per day on solely animal products

>tfw I went from a 127lb cyclist to 195lb couch potato on a vegan diet for 3 years

>tfw he doesnt grapple with the reality that most vegans are leftists that want to control how people eat based on an interpretation of science

>tfw I literally do not pay taxes in any way, shape, or form, including sales tax, property tax, income tax, payroll tax, business tax, gas tax, insurance tax

>losing

Good one. I'm wrecking all of you faggots right now.

>I'm secure in my masculinity

Having a false sense of masculinity doesn't actually make you masculine. You pay other people to slaughter other sentient beings and put it in pretty little packages for you but you don't have the balls to actually watch those animals go through the suffering and death.

>all animals are sentient beings that feel and fear pain, therefore we shouldn't eat them

>literally has no explanation to justify the behaviors of carnivorous animals, such as bears, cheetahs, lions, eagles, crocodiles

So we should cuck ourselves so that these apex predators can continue doing their thing right?

>>tfw I'm losing 1lb of weight per day on solely animal products

You must be fat or constantly hungry then

>>tfw I went from a 127lb cyclist to 195lb couch potato on a vegan diet for 3 year

Which is it? Are all vegans skinny and emaciated or not? You meatcucks can't even keep your talking points straight.

>>tfw he doesnt grapple with the reality that most vegans are leftists that want to control how people eat based on an interpretation of science

Again, how is this relevant to anything? Plenty of well-respected medical doctors are starting to recommend whole food plant based vegan diets as the optimal diet for their patients.

>>tfw I literally do not pay taxes in any way, shape, or form, including sales tax, property tax, income tax, payroll tax, business tax, gas tax, insurance tax

Not sure how this is possible but again, enjoy your medical bills in a few decades when you inevitably start developing chronic diseases like most other meatcucks.

ITT meatcucks resorting to epistemological nihilism when the subject of veganism comes up.

lelelel

God has given us meat to eat, fuck veganism.
Just because some moron tortures animals I should not eat food? Get lost.

>>literally has no explanation to justify the behaviors of carnivorous animals, such as bears, cheetahs, lions, eagles, crocodiles

They're carnivores that absolutely need to kill to survive. They're morally justified in killing other sentient beings.

God damn you meatcucks are fucking braindead. How about switching over to a low fat, high carb whole food plant based diet and clear your arteries out so that enough blood can get to your tiny little meatcuck brains?

Start posting pictures of dogs bred for slaughter in China. Maybe that will get some of them.

>It's immoral because you're unnecessarily causing the suffering and death of other fellow sentient beings

animals don't have souls and aren't made in the image of God like us; they aren't our "fellow sentient beings" anymore than plants and trees and bacteria are.
Killing a fish for food or milking a cow isn't "abuse", contrary to Peta propaganda. Treating chickens and fish as 'equals' is a form of mental delusion. Our awareness and nature is totally beyond theirs, they are barely above the vegetable and mineral kingdom.

Their suffering and death should be for a good cause: our nourishment and development.

Genesis 9:3
"Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant.

Acts 10:16
In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air. And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

Also we shouldn't judge each other based on our diets.

Romans 14:3
Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him.

If you want to talk about morality but you have no clear conception of God and his laws then you're just mumbling in the dark about feelings and sentiments.

I've seen it live, sweetie.