Any Utah Veeky Forumsizens here?

Any Utah Veeky Forumsizens here?
Thinking about going out west to Utah/Idaho.
How are the gyms?
How’s the night life?

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlakecity.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Utah
>Night life

>Idaho
>night life

I hear if you live in Utah and you're not Mormon, you're not gonna have a good time.

All the hottest girls are saving themselves for Mormon chad

boise has a decent downtown scene

No night life outside of salt lake
Gyms are ok, there are a couple of good barbell clubs in the valley
Coat of living is kinda high for no reason other than mormons come to live here

T. Mormon in utah

Not far from the truth, but depends on age demo and where you are

Climbing gyms are real solid in slc... and the entire state is an outdoor sports dream. If you spend more time inside than outside though you will not like it.

What this guy said. Lots of outdoors stuff. Not much of a nightlife (but I'm not into that myself, so it may be good without me knowing). Fair amount of gyms, and there seems to all ways be more and more. Salt Lake and Ogden are getting less and less Mormon influence. It's still there, but you can avoid a lot of the Mormon stuff (except if you work with them).

Fuck off we're full, go to montana or washington or something

I live in Ogden and I don't really like it. I grew up in Washington so I'm having a hard time adjusting to how extreme the weather is. In the summer it hovers around 100 constantly and in the winter it drops below zero all the time. It's so hard on cars and roads and everything.
Nightlife is shitty except in SLC but even that seems really really small compared to Seattle.
I only go to my campus' gym so I can't really comment there.
The females are pretty boring/stupid but it could just be Ogden.

SLC and Ogden are the only towns worth moving to in UT in my opinion
There's gonna be fags who tell you St. George is worth your time but it's not
Surprisingly comfy life, I was gonna go to grad school there but got into a better one on the west coast. Hopefully can get back for that there low cost of living and high quality of life via moderate urban politics and skiing every weekend.
Mormon girls won't sleep with you no matter how dtf they act and look and for this I weep.

Cheers user, go outvote some mormons.

Thanks for the input
As a (upcoming) college grad I’d have go be in SLC for a job. I don’t really care about friends I’ve always been a loner. I hear there is only 50% Mormon so I’d feel like I’d get along.
I mean New Hampshire has nothing, its like the east coast version of Utah, so I’ll be alright if there’s good gyms and decent night life.

>Utah
>Being anything other than a sex object

Wasting dubs on being dumb, shit. It's not Idaho

>I’ll be alright if there’s good gyms and decent night life.
>Utah
>Decent night life

I live in Utah and I love it, but there's things you need to know.

Utah will never be not Mormon. Learn to appreciate them, they're nice. They just think you're going to Hell.

The girls here are either massive sluts and drug addicts, or prim and proper virgins who love their Jesus. If you aren't coming here with a woman, your best bet is to find one of the former who isn't a Mormon; their minority religious views tend to calm them down.

Nightlife is not non-existent (at least, not in salt lake), but you may want to learn Spanish.

The gyms are fine. It's a fairly fit state for Burgerland, but I go to Uni Gym, so what do I know.

If you come here, make sure you're ready to go hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter!

Is there any night life in Cour De Alene? Just moved here and am bored as fuck.

Bars are usually filled when I head up there. Try heading to Spokompton too

What are

>Helper
>Price
>Green River

like and why?

In downtown salt lake it's like 20 % mormon

And disgusting% Mexican

salt lake city is just like any other small pop state major city, so plan accordingly...

boise is pretty garbo id expect

I'm from here and go to school in St. George. Move to SLC if you want any culture or nightlife, honestly have no idea why'd you wanna move to Utah if you're not mormon tho.

Cause I like the mountains and the countryside and sometimes the east coast sucks

Move to Nevada instead. Still sucks but is better. And fuck ton of mountains.

Is there any good part of Nevada outside of Vegas

This.
Too many gangsta wannabes from Cali fucking things up.

And i'm not even LDS. Ted Bundy was LDS.

Utah is ass

SLC is roughly 50% mormon, these small cities are so mormon. Expect little to no nightlife whatsoever if you're not Mormon and even then.

The only good thing about Utah, if you ignore the low % of mexicans, this place is so damn white. Last week i saw a black guy walking in downtown and I was just surprised. Much more so in St.George.

What about Idaho?

Many gyms in SLC. This place is great, hot girls all around. All master race white too. If you're a degenerate or leftist you'll have a bad time though

Yeah it seems like there are a lot of hot girls there.
>being a leftist or degenerate
>making it
Pick one

>All master race white too.
Mexicans are absolutely everywhere, polynesians are way too numerous from all the conversion bullshit, plenty of blacks too. What are you smoking?

If you want a quiet life and good outdoor activities, then Utah will be your place.
If you want night-life, you're gonna have a bad time. Gyms are OK, at least in the valleys.
Can't speak for Idaho.

>They just think you're going to Hell.
If they do they don't have avery good grasp of their own theology. In mormonism the only way to go to everlasting torment is for god to give you a face-to-face howdy doo, then you later say "nah fuck off".

I like a quiet life and the mountains and shit, though I don’t want to cut myself off from society.
I’m not looking for like a rave seen, just some good bars and restaurants and whatnot.

>seen

Literally lived here my whole life.
Outdoor stuff is best in the world, you can find something to do any season, from hiking in summer to snowboarding in winter.

Gyms here are mostly chains, but gold's is decent. Some smaller local gyms exist, and there's a moderate CrossFit scene because Mormon moms are into that shit.

Nightlife doesn't exist. I've bar hopped in SLC and that's fun, but last call is like 1 am and they have strict alcohol rules. Plus, they're lowering the driving limit which it bullshit.

Girls here are cute. Not all of them are Mormons either, especially in SLC.

Nice thing is it's cheap to live here and there a decent amount of jobs, so you should be able to make it pretty easy.

*scene I’m kinda drunk sorry
That doesn’t sound too bad. I might have to do it

I'm going to usu up north in Logan, everyone is Mormon and a lot of the social stuff happens in the churches, girls will outright turn you down just because you aren't Mormon, I had a conversation with a couple of girls about that and they basically said "it's not worth it unless they're Mr. Perfect, and even then I'd let them go if they wouldn't convert for me"
Night life is almost non-existent somehow for a college, more than half the frats are Mormon so there isn't anything real crazy
People that aren't Mormon try and go the extra mile for crazy partying out if some weird sense of spite, but they're uncommon
It's a weird place desu, it's rough when you aren't Mormon, you're almost ostracized for it

>Mormon Empire
>Fun allowed

Boy I'm from Arizona and the only saving grace of this state is that it isn't Utah or New Mexico

you have no idea what it's like in other states then.

saltlakecity.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm

>Census 2000
Yeah this country is becoming such a shit hole Utah is one of the much better places to be for sure. Don't post almost 20 year old data to show how white and great Utah is. Mormons are kind of bonkers and there's only increasing cultural enrichment every year as there has been for each year for the last 17 since that 2000 census.

SLC is only 50% Mormon tho.
Also 75% white, not bad

Gonna second this. I get so much shit for leaving mormonism. I don't fuck with Mormon girls so all that's left are people going the extra mile like you said. All the fuckable girls are mormon but they're pretty off limits in more ways than one

I want to move to Salt Lake, I am from NYC. I will be viewed as a sinner correct?

Nigger no you don't. America is a huge place, pick something else. There are a lot better places to live in the west/Midwest if you're set on that.

Ayyy I'm in Logan. You lift at sarc or the arc

>75% white, not bad
It's shit and you're just justifying how it hasn't yet reached Rhodesia levels of diversity. Okay, I'll concede, for this sinking ship of a country, Utah "is white." Don't count on it "being white" at 75% for particularly long as more and more Mexicans keep coming in, taking the cheap properties and breeding, Mormons keep bringing in more diversity converts, marrying diversity converts, etc. Every year.
>Census records
I wouldn't even trust those because they're probably skewed to keep people from knowing how enriched their territories are. Why are you going off white cnesus records anyways when plenty of "Hispanics," middle easterners, and others are classified as white? What is white to you?

Who let you out of

>T. Mormon in Utah
EL U EL

Arc, Tuesday Thursday Saturday mornings, just not tomorrow since I'm staying with relatives nearby

>upset that SLC is 75% white

You sweet, sweet Mormon summer child. You have no idea what it's like to live in a city where whites are the minority. Stop bitching.

Does anyone know Francine? Flip grill.
All I know is that she's in Utah, she's my ex. Tell her I still miss her.

I live in Idaho Falls right now. DONT GO THERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A DOPEASS JOB. Go to SLC or Boise, Idaho. Boise has high end gyms and so does SLC. Go get it. I bet youd like Night Life in Boise better wayyy sluttier and bars close at 2 pm. 1 pm in slc.

There's plenty of hotbods who are falling out of grace from moronism in SLC. Just gotta pick em up before they wreck their vagina.

what are you, white supremacist?

>all these people in utah
anyone at byu?
anyone wanna lift together?

If you want night life don't come to Idaho, outsides of Boise there is literally nothing and we are six hours by car from anything considered big. To be honest there's not even that many gyms here. However I do love it here because i'm a sperg and don't want to be around a lot of people all the time