Does this really happen Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME
barbellmedicine.com/the-bridge/
barbellmedicine.com/scivationstrong/
forum.reactivetrainingsystems.com/content.php?126-Generalized-Intermediate-Program
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This happens all the time and I don't even lift. lmao at people who think it isn't all about the face

>Happens all the time
>Shorter than a Asian boy
No

That much? No. Does it happen? Yes. I've just been walking done the street with my shirt off and two milfs in their car at a red light were losing their shit. I'm a DYEL too but high above normie standards. It doesn't get talked about because men like it. I liked it. Women feel scared by it. Don't blame em either tbqh

Stats?

level 46 night elf rogue

is that you back when you were lvl 16?
youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

What a fucking alpha

lol

It's all about looking smug and wearing a white t-shirt. Try that next time you go out clubbing.

how tall do you have to be for mires like these?

lol shit is so fake and gay

What mode do I have to be to get mires like this?

i cant tell if this is fake

when i was in russia people wanted to take pics with me because I look pretty big ( Iam 1,89m and weight 110kg, and lifte since high school.)
but people were always friendly :)
Lifting is worth it.

>consider myself dyel
>still catch people glancing at my arms when i'm holding onto railings on public transport

Normies truly don't even lift

its fake its a parody of another video where a girl with big titties did this

the FUCK. This has never happened to me. Are people in America more brazen? Or am I just fugly

This.

fucking awesome

It was mostly gay men commenting

No only in NY/other IS cities cus everyone there is either some ugly black or ugly mutt.

*US cities

This guy is nothing special in any European city.

>be in Pattaya, Thailand
>can't go across bar gate without getting sexual assaulted
>tfw I'm introverted and hate social attention
Only in Pattaya, thanks got for that

>thanks got
Game of Thrones because I'm an atheist. I promise I don't have dyslexia.

I think its different being cat called as a woman VS a guy. The only people cat calling him are weird faggots, shy black girls and guys also having a bit of light hearted fun. When women get cat called its often threatening, aggressive, or a power play. Theres really nothing to compare about these two instances.

Nope, 6'2, bench press 120 kg, deadlift 200 kg, curl 80 kg x 8, never got mired ever except from fat landwhales.

are you lost?
this isn't reddit buddy

That was almost sort of funny until I hear his voice and he “attacked”, then it just became cringe

>walks around a bunch of hookers
>is harassed by hookers who just want his money
>thinks of this as getting mires

Veeky Forums is fucking pathetic sometimes

id consider myself genetically cucked in terms of bone structure, body fat levels, etc., but i get good mires on the beach since 6-9 months of lifting. (2 yrs into it now.)

teenage girls are thirsty as hell where i am
yeah face>frame=height

If you're tall, handsome and jacked. Yes.
You'll never be approached if you're a compensating manlet.

>face>frame=height
this is bs. face is important, but the variance in girls' tastes makes it an unreliable staple of good looks. your looks are generally based on multiple factors, and face is a big one, but your body is almost equally as important.

no matter how "bad" your height and frame are, with 1 year of smart lifting, you will have a better body than 90% of the male population. this is fact.

but a good body won't save your ass if you are boring as fuck or do not go to places to meet girls, etc.

Wrong. I'm king manlet level and been approached multiple times by gay dudes and women.

if he was a fat neckbeard with glasses they would've hated his ass.

Was walking through Darlinghurst, Sydney (suburb known for gay community) and got told I look like Freddie Mercury by some random dude. I asked if that was a good thing or a bad thing, he said good thing.

Was he mirin? Saw him 5min later and he was giving me a strange look (am autismo, but possibly the "eyes" idk)

P.s. No homo

i mean are we just pretending this isn't one of the most blatantly staged videos of all time?

Dat blonde mire tho

Post pic? He may have been mirin, but he could have also just been struck by how much you look like Freddy. I once told a guy, in a greasy shirt with food running down his chin (so not really mirin) he looked like Marlon Brando, out of my feeling he deserved to know

>prostitute mires

That's even lower than mom mires (unless you're paying your mom too).

thats cause you look like kanyes retarded cousin

would have been super alpha if it wasnt for the LMAO AMBUSH xD thing

> surprised that prostitutes "mire" him

lel user

>curl 80kg x 8
you realize the strict curl WR is 107 kg right? and that's by a guy that benches more than twice as much as you

If we met in another thread again I would love to make a video with my curl. Right now I can't do anything because of dislocated shoulder and neck (funny enough I didn't got this through shitty form during training, I got this after I woke up, I lied bad during sleep).

Yeah, I know, that sounds like a excuse.

>those gay guys
WHAT THE

jesus christ, this couldve been so much better if he just went to his chair and sat down. it wouldve been fucking funny and cool. but the longer it drags on especially after his "AMBUSH" it got worse and worse.

>the absolute state of the US

when being slightly athletic looking gets you mired on the street you know your country is fucked. in a few years guys that are not obese will be mired like that just for being able to walk instead of needing a mobility scooter.

Nignog i can BP 140kg as my max but my curl at its best is 30kg (40 if hammer)

Id love to see that vid man

he is pretty sexy

>BUT MUH VAGINA!!!

>shitskin
>getting women attention

fake

because they are trying to sell you something you stupid ass cracker

There's no fucking way you curl that much when your bench is such shit.

>first column
Gay men are men. Men like sex. Ergo: more sex

>second column:
No shit they have greater rates of mental health issues; they've felt pressure to hide their sexuality/ personalities for fear of abuse or abandonment during their formative years.

>third column:
STDs pass easier through anal sex

>white boy gets this mad cause he gets no miries

its probably because they thought you were obama or an NBA player or something nigger

This was very hard to watch. I thought he was going to actually scare someone but he started screaming that shit and I just didn't want him to live anymore

>literal prostitutes
>can smell a fat wallet beta white piggu a mile away
>"omg I can't keep them off me"

Yeah that's pretty impressive, guy.

oh man, there is this other video of these 2 girls going around the park telling a bunch of random strangers that they want to do some freaky sex shit with them to compare how men handle sexual harassment from women. All of the men loved it.

>alliance rogue
>not horde
>not orc

It's like you don't want to make it.

lmaooo the channel is literally known for faking shit like this

>1 year of smart lifting,
Which Veeky Forums recommended routine is the best.

>Gay men are men. Men like sex. Ergo: more sex
The point of that column is to show gays can not keep a relationship but only have a lot of sex. All the sex with strangers explains the facts in the third column. A popular argument in the fight for gay marriage was that gays don't just care about sex but care just as much about love, which is evidently wrong.

>they've felt pressure to hide their sexuality/ personalities for fear of abuse or abandonment during their formative years.
Wrong. Read second column A. first alinea

>STDs pass easier through anal sex
Is that supposed to be some kind of argument?

Can everyone no matter their race stop fucking racebaiting on this board it makes it fucking shit.

he started it mom

Cope harder libtard

So you were fat. Because no way you were that short and that heavy lean.

whichever you enjoy. i'd recommend starting with starting strength.

sslp -> gslp -> the bridge -> any intermediate program that you like.

i'd recommend auto-regulated programs, perhaps a modified version of the bridge after that too has run its course.

do you have any links for any intermediate programs?

barbellmedicine.com/the-bridge/

barbellmedicine.com/scivationstrong/

forum.reactivetrainingsystems.com/content.php?126-Generalized-Intermediate-Program

do your own changes. unless you powerlift, you do not need so much bench (and probably not so much squat either - 2x should be enough). try ohps, chin-ups, rows, etc., more.

What a cute boy.

you got a dislocated shoulder AND neck from sleeping, so you cant show your 8 reps of 80kg curl? kek

>do not go to places to meet girls
how to without friends?
how to get friends?

school, job, hobby, gym. meet ppl somewhere.

you can just go out solo to enjoy yourself too.

lmao are you really trying to dismiss any of these points? Being gay is clearly not ok, it's often more detrimental to health than being morbidly obese.

safe bet, its fake

complete faggot

My personal life u dip

I don't know if it's true. I live in the suburbs and I stay inside my house most of the time unless I'm going to work or going to class. I would imagine it would be different if I lived in a big city like New York City, walked around the populated areas near clubs and bars at peak hours.

>All those black bitches trying to get those delicious white genes

Whoever is hating on this video itt is undeniably insecure and miserable with themself.

I have this same issue but mine happens at the strip club. t-thanks fit

>colby's hair
This nigga tryna paint a michaelangelo with his head?

Lol, he's tall muscular and better looking than you

normie shit

DUDE ITS A PRANK LMAO

HEY WHATSUPP YOUTUBE ITS YA BOYY

>omg the bartender said I’m funny and cute”
>tip $5
>I’m so alpha

Nonono, you misunderstood me, not one arm curl, a barbell one, I thought that was really clear or do you guys think I meant a db curl? db is 35 at best for me.

He's 6ft

Give me that shoulder width please *crying pepe!!*

I wish Alpha Destiny would make a video like that.

it proves that homosexuals are degenerates and schoolgirls are sluts

It was funny till he started dancing and screaming spell names, then it became cringe as fuck.

Veeky Forums BTFO

this channel is known for hiring actors for their 'pranks'
I'm sure this kind of thing happens every now though