Hey guys. boogie here

hey guys. boogie here.

welp, you guys were right. Not about the wife cheating on me, but everything else. Got the surgery done but can't seem to lose weight. Lost 100 pounds but stagnated at 400. Doctor says its because of a tumor in my brain but it sounds like bullshit.

Everything in my life is falling apart after the surgery too. Its a complete shit show. Have some crazy big regrets.

Just figured you guys deserve a little validation for your hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post with a tripcode and post the tripcode on your twitter

sage and reported

Post boipussy

I wanna fuck you in the ass but my dick is only 5.6” do you think it would get through all your fat?

pre surgery, yes. post surgery, VERY yes. lost a ton of weight in my ass.

I don't understand how he got a wife and I'm almost 30 and still a kissless virgin? Getting Veeky Forums is my only hope, so I've become obsessed.

Should I start a Youtube channel? Will that attract women to me? I see lots of ugly vegan men who have women frothing at the mouth in the comments section. Yet here is me, 6'2", white, and still a kissless virgin. RHEEEEEEE

Getting Veeky Forums isn't the trick, user. It never is, and it never was. Don't you get it?

If you were to get a truck, would you choose a beefy semi that couldn't pull a trailer, or a cheap pickup that could pull anything with its hitch?

The problem isn't your body, it's you. Fucking talk to people. Exert confidence in yourself. Yes, having a nice body is a plus, but it's a secondary plus. Primary is the ability to announce yourself to other people.

AKA be social and quit being a shy little faggot bitch

well, to be honest, the way I got her was she and I were really friends at first. She was able to look past the body because we connected on a very personal level about death, and life, and family and stuff. I was pretty good to her and she was pretty good to me.

It wasn't perfect. I do have a lot of issues, my broken body being one of them. but in the end we did pretty good and had a really great run. Not sure when that run will be over but it'll happen sooner rather than later. we'll see.

I'll have a new girl too, and she'll probably surprise you then as well. It'll take a few years but I'll get there. I've never had trouble dating.

Just be a good person and you'll do fine.

What was it like meeting Ana?

kill yourself. you will always be a lazy fat piece of shit. this is coming from the heart.

Boogie, I don't know if it's actually you. If it is; I live in Arkansas and would do my best to help you. I don't know if you feel comfortable verifying that you post here in the method that mentioned, but that would help verify yourself.

I really do wish you the best. If I could recommend anything to you it would be fasting.

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

if you're willing to fly out of the country to some lawless land we can just lock you in a room and feed you every now and then to guarantee weight loss.

thanks for fucking ruining basketball shorts in the gym boogie, fuck

Wait, so his wife actually cucked him? With whom, the black dude?

Boogie posts with a trip and verifies it on twitter. Fuck off, phony.

someone explain this meme please I don't stay up to date with lardass.

>always thought he was eating like babyfood or apple puree or something
>just realize its mayonnaise
>sudden urge to puke

when you realize it's actually vanilla pudding you're less disgusted.

But looking at this will disgust you anyways so it doesn't matter.

eats like shit his entire life
makes thousands of dollars eating whole houses of gingerbread and posts videos of it
"im so fat lads"
"need ur aid"
"gonna do surgery because i cannot do what it takes to lose weight the normal, healthy way instead of cutting my fucking organs out"

kek
fuck this fat fuck