lol'd

butt look

I think you mean the chaos emeralds?

the dick displayer

>railway auxiliary hoist 'em widget

>The Squatter Scaredy-Cat’s Coping Mechanism

lmfao i use that machine when i don't feel like going all out on abs
>what are accessory movements
i used the leg press machine after i'm done with my squats, the only issue though is that my gym's leg press only goes up to 415lbs so i have to do one leg at a time

>ram-them-up double daddy grip pressers

Bar

>use leg press machine after Squats
>leg Press doesn’t hold enough weight

Why don’t you just do more sets of squats? Maybe you don’t because you’re scared.

>The Faggot Flapper

Daddy Issues Machine

i-is this rly a bad machine guys?

kek

never once seen some one big or fit use this machine.

Always cardio bunnies, old moms, or fitness newbie hamplanets

My dad calls it the pussy tightener

>leg press is a squat accessory
I bet you think OHP is a bench accessory
Shoo shoo dyel

OHP isn’t an accessory but it can be done on push days you DYEL

you need groin strength to stabilize squats
i don't do the groun machine but i can understand why someone might

kek

You do, but most squatters advocate the other direction. Keeping your knees out is the hard part (especially in gear), not pulling them in.

>not thot ball

That's the exact issue I keep having. My knees go inward since im very quad dominant.

Just like leg press

The Natty Chair

Excalibar

nigga those are paper clips. they're cheap and get bent all the time.

leg press is a pull motion retard.

keeping your hips open is important and necessary but when you go up your hips have to close which requires your groin

or you have tight groin muscles, or your stance is too wide, or you're just bad at squatting and shift your weight to the insides of your feet.

Wat? No it's not. The concentric motion involves moving the weight in question away from the mediolateral axis of the body.

>tfw the squatrack doesn't exist yet
>invent the squatrack
>curl in it

>cheap and get bent all the time.
Like your mother.

can we make a Veeky Forums gym where we only use antique lifting machines and wear suits?

who the fuck even uses clips these days?

>not doing the cable row after pendlay rows

The first one is about the closest. It's a little more complicated though. My lower body is quad dominant and my hip abductors are weak compared to my groin. The result is that my quads override my posterior chain if I'm not very focused on keeping my weight on my heels. If I do not, my weight will shift to the balls of my feet, resulting in inner torque and thus, internal rotation of my knees.

no

bruh, then just stretch your groin before you squat. it'll take 30 seconds. you don't even have to do the faggy butterfly stretch, you can push your knees apart with you elbows in the bottom of an atg squat like pic related

please yes

One, static stretching weakens muscle and increases risk of injury. Two, that will not help. The muscles themselves are heavily unbalanced. The only answer is strengthening my hip abductors and posterior chain.

>tfw static stretched for 2 years straight to get to 170 degree leg split
>no injuries
Or just static stretch your groin on your non-leg days, pussy.

>static stretching weakens muscle and increases risk of injury

Literally every pro athlete stretches before a game or event. hurr durr lebron james never had a series injury in 13 season in the nba stretches his hips, achilles, and quads before games. hes just a big dummy right?

I'm an exercise and sports science major. I know how plasticity works, and honestly you probably just aren't going heavy. My hip training and form adjustments are fixing the issue just fine. Get your yoga shit outta here.

Weighted basket balls

Get rekt, son.
Btw, you'll notice pro atheletes use dynamic stretching instead of static stretching. Educate yourself.

the weakening is TEMPORARY
obviously stretching is going to weaken your muscles since you're literally stretching them out and damaging them just like when lifting
the point is to stretch after you lift or on days off

static stretching does temporarily (1 hour) reduce strength, but this can be countered with dynamic stretching. it is also totally worth it in your case. pick one: shitty/dangerous squats or 10% weaker groin muscles.
stretching has no correlation to injury (positive or negative) from studies I've read, please cite a source.
I doubt muscle balance is the cause. sounds like a pussy excuse. you can squat correctly right now. if it is weak, just squat less with correct form. that way you weak links (hip abductors and posterior chain) will get the best work out, growing quickly and already specialized to squat.

Nice.

lol you site an article about two conflicting findings and use one side of it to prove a point

>press is pull
you dun goofed

Boom.
mobile.nytimes.com/2008/11/02/sports/playmagazine/112pewarm.html

Also, pussy excuse? Really? Im the motherfucker who's saying that extra training is the answer. You're the one looking for the easy way. And if that wasn't the answer, then riddle me this: why the fuck is it working for me? I squat 2.5x my own body weight with proper form. I see no reason why I can't carry this forward.

Could you use it as a weapon? Would it be comfortable to wield?

it sounded like an excuse to simply not squat correctly, like "I'll squat once I get these muscles stronger by using the machines". I assumed it was a bigger issue of knees caving. if you're squatting 400-500lbs, it must be a much smaller problem than I thought. sorry bro.
what's your wilks on the squat?

>2017: My “dad” Uses a pussy tightener

Think of how much worse it would be if Hilary had won.

Nah. I don't like using machines save for some back and arm toning work. I've been using bands around my ankles for dynamic warmups and strengthening routines. My current official max is 410 and my projected max is about 420-430 based on my training sets. Currently I'm looking at a 375 wilks approximately between my three lifts.

awesome cosplay, the makeup makes her really look like frog girl

You are banned from your gym because you slammed the weights, raping someone’s ears

Scoby pls

>leg press is a pull motion
>leg
>press
>pull

Glaives would probably feel the same. It's been done.

>Knee exploders
>Leg Guillotine

the Basic Bitch

underrated

Hey someone who knows their shit. Wasted so much fucking time with static bullshit. Its scary how much misinformation their is regarding proper mobilization. Finally got a decent source and it feels like my joints are brand new. No more impingement or tightness. Fuck these know it alls though, they deserve their pain.

What's dynamic stretching anyway? Foam roller stuff? I'm gonna google it but maybe you bros have some tips

Foam roller,lacrosse ball,bands,tubes,kettlebells. Corrective joint positioning exercises, fascia release and muscle stretching under load. Takes about 3 hours to completely hit the entire body. If this shit gets out in the maibstream physical therapists will be out on the street. My guess why the info is so hard to come by.

kek

Thanks! I'm gonna buy myself a foam roller and give it a shot

how to stretch properly

Can you absorb protein through braps?

Unironically looking at buying he olde style Indian clubs (paki pins) for shoulder gains.

Your dad sounds like a ledge m8

Why are her eyes so freakishly big

carpal tunnel express

the wife maker

instagram seating lounge

"believe me guys its working something"

Link pls? I am fucked up

yes, they stretch dynamically you illiterate retard.

wtf is that

>not 'best free workout'

Kek

The curl cage

youtu.be/-lLKMnxdOsU?t=13m31s

How to become a supple leopard by Kelly Starett. Just dig a little there is a link in an archive.

Skip the first couple of chapters and go to chapter 7: systems. Enjoy your new joints faggot

Top post

Screencap

have a (You) for the filename

>exercise and sports science major
I'm not even laughing, just weeping for you.

because shes frogy

Reverse fly. Upper back.

The fart forcer