When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCa0_4KvdAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This manlet meme has fucked me up
shit

same, I'm now insecure because I'm 6'0 after waking up but by the end of the day I'll go down to 5'11"

Carl's Jr is the god of national fast food.

he just looks so sad

>tfw 5'6'' in shoes

>I'm now insecure because I'm 6'0

no youre just plain stupid m8

Every person loses height as the day goes on. Girls who are 5'10 will be 5'9... don't worry.

Also, women are terrible at judging height. Women believe whatever a man says. 5'10 guys are saying they're 6' and women believe them (unless the woman is 5'10-6' herself). Just as women believe when a guy who is 5' says he has a 6' cock. They're terrible at judging height/size.

Well, they're mostly bad at it because all men add 2 inches to their height. Still, might add well add to inches to your height, eh?

If a woman believes a guy has a 6 foot dick she's just retarded

Why would he subject himself to that.

probably

jej

that's actually a 10 y-o kid

Proof?

He's a trainer now. You play the cards you're dealt with in life to the best of your ability bro.

>getting frame mogged by a craft beer revolutionist

Of course a manlet will pursue lifting with such desperation that he'll end up making a living out of it. But even if muscles help him easing his self confidence, deep down, he knows. He always will be a manlet.

Nice calves, guy

we're all gonna make it

>gay little shirt

OHH WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Are you sure he isn't Sat down?

he was a boy in the webm
he's a bit taller now

youtu.be/QCa0_4KvdAA
when will they learn?

>americans go out in public like this

If I were below 5'8 i'd literally kill myself, not memeing around. how do manlets do it? how do they live with themselves?

tfw your dad is just above 5 foot 8 and married a tall women so I would not be a manlet
thanks dad

I'm the third shortest guy in my class, but because I worked on a farm all summer my back grew leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of my body, giving me a slouch. When a teacher asked who was the shortest in the class, someone said me :(. She thought I was shorter than all the guys and girls in my class. :(.

>women are terrible at judging height

True that. In my gf's eyes, her cousin is tall and I'm short. There is an inch difference in our height. So I guess men that are half an inch taller than me and half an inch shorter than him are the national average.

Compare that shy grimace in the OP to this beaming, confident smile.

To all those that would mock this man, can you say you have undergone such a transformation?

When I see people with their guts hanging out I want to fucking slap them.

Unless they're girls, then I get a chubby in my knickers.

ok this one is brutal

>be 6'0
>be Dutch
>Meet cute girl
>she's 5'6"
>Go on a date
>Goes well we connect and make out by the end of the date
>couldn't continue cus I had to go to work for graveyard shift
>get a text later that she likes me but think's I'm too short as she will be as tall as me when on heels
>mfw

No worries though, I just ignored her text and 4 days later she said sorry and wanted to meet up which led to sex. Women man...

This is a child, right? Please tell me this is not an adult man

You would still be taller...

I'm 5'7 and got called "normal height" by a girl in a country where the average male height is 6'0.
I'm pretty sure unless you're freakishly tall, they don't really notice the height as long as you're taller than them.

I know, it makes no sense. But apparantly she loves wearing super high heels and she also likes it when guys are a head taller than her.

Like I said: women man...

You shouldn't have rewarded her shallow behaviour.

You would still be taller even if she wore 5'' heels....

Probably an excuse for something else.

maen

I should not have given her the D? Breh wtf. I did that for my own pleasure.

Yeah, you were thinking with your cock. You did what was fun, and not what was right.

Not being insecure.

Alright guys, this webm has always fucked me up, is old boy midget status or are the models just really tall?

This shit always looks so sad these dudes paid to take a photo next to some cheerleader in front of a wall of ads

Why does carl jr do this type pf promotion?

>tfw 5'5

Should I just become a trap

eh, not that big a deal
married a girl who is 5'6" so hopefully my kids should have a better chance

t. 5'8" manlet

Yes and post pics pls

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

How did he reward her? He used her for sex, like the object she is. Literally nothing wrong with that.

We're just tougher than you. It starts even while we are children.

This, I respect him.

iktf bro

>6'0 in the mornign
>measure at 181 at the doctors office
jdimsa

I'd live underground.
It's not possible to live underground when you're lankey like me.
I'd dig little tunnels everywhere.

Then an earthquake or cave in will kill me cause I'm a retard.

>one of my friends is 6'2", his dad is like 5'6" and his mom is about 6'0"
>another of my friends is 6'5", his biological dad was tall but his step-dad is like 5'5" while his mom is 6'0"
>I'm 5'9" because my 6'0" dad married my mom who is 5'1"

REEEEEEEEEE

>His dad fell for a womanlet

Embarrassing desu

Be born in asian country where i'm practically taller than 99% women

You need to be taller than 99% and then another 5 inches taller for when they wear heels

> "she thinks i'm short!"
>"T-t-there is only ONE inch difference between our height! "
> her cousin is 6'0"

Serious tho, when will they learn?

>tfw talking to a 6'2 Church qt
>tfw 6'

Lol this guy knows

Same. I am in love with my coworker who is a tallish girl. She's about my height at 5'8" and I love her so much but anytime I think she likes me I remember that I'm a manlet and she probably hopes I die.

By not being a pathetic pussy
I'm 5'7" and my brother is 6'3". Same dad we look the same.

Except for the part where our parents will never love me like they do him.

You thought we were memeing around?

>tfw 6'4'' dad married 5'2'' mom

just fuck my shit up senpai. Wouldn't mind being 6'1" if my extended family wasn't so tall

Actually, I'm 5'5 and he's 5'6.

I assume those girls are like 5'6 at best yeah?

>tfw 6'1 and live in slav land
>tfw was one of the tallest guys in school 10 years ago
>tfw my country is now filled with 6'4 high schooler freaks probably thanks to some chemicals in the water or something
>tfw feel like a manlet