/fat/ Halloween is coming (fat wojak approved!)

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>previous
Remember to avoid meme-fasting at all costs!

Confess

what if i eat at a 500 caloric deficit for 30 days and eat 10k calories in one day after ? does my body can stock the 8k surplus or not ?

WHY DO REESES TREES EGGS AND PUMPKINS TASTE SO MUCH BETTER THAN NORMAL REESES FUCK

Fuck, just realized I should have saved the "Halloween is coming" phrase for a shop of Ned Stark with a fat wojak head.

for my birthday i had a huge chicken, mashed tater, and gravy dinner and then ice cream cake afterwards. sometimes you just have to enjoy yourself

for the last month I've consumed insane amounts of fresh juice, like lots of apples, oranges, berries etc And didn't realise how much fucking sugar that was

can i please use op's picture as my facebook cover

I'm gonna try and put an ice cream cone or maybe a popsicle where the sword is. Wish me luck.

Is this better or worse?

Should I use an ice cream cone instead?

i had ice cream and didnt sleep

Eh, think I'm gonna stick with the original, but I'm considering reverting the cute fat wojak back to normal fat wojak, since normal fat wojak is the expression Ned is actually making anyway.

At least it was basic sugars. You're right though, you shouldn't eat as much fruit as you want, but it's definitely a good idea to have a bit of it (just control yourself).

You can however eat as many vegetables as you want.

I can’t stop drinking beer
Like 18/day
>Day 3 /nobooze/

Why the fuck is peanut butter so addictive?

I'm keeping it under control, but I might just have to quit it completely. Even straight peanuts don't hit me the way that peanut butter does.

try it and report back

It's processed food that make it super easy to gargle a tons of fat , Fat is as addictive as sugar or even more .

>fat is as addictive as sugar
Patently false but there is lots of sugar in pb

Well at college my professor was handing out tickets for free sundaes being offered in the hall and I didn't get one. But I ate the fuck out of some soba noodles when I got back to my dorm.

Also eggs. I had a lot of eggs. And bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, and tomato. And for the first time in a long time, I was actually full. I didn't want to cram another $1 menu hamburger down my gullet or spend extra money on sides with my pizza. I had maybe 1200 calories today and I am completely full.

The holidays are coming, and I'm going to cut down the money I spend on food significantly. I think that will help.

My weakness is Coke Zero. It's the fake sugar, the burn from it is something I need in my life. It's an actual addiction, and I'm not joking. If I don't get it, I get headaches and mood swings and I'm exhausted all the time. Once I get it, though, it's instant gratification.

I've heard from many sources that an excessive amount of diet soda in your diet will prevent you from losing weight. And I HAVE to cut it out. Regardless of the weight loss the chemicals aren't good for you in the slightest.

Honestly, I eat under 2000 calories a day most of the time. And yes, I count. There are days where I go over, but they're not many. But that fucking burn from Coke Zero is what does it for me.

Cutting to 1200 for 2 months, and an hour of exercise a day. Seeing where that gets me. Going to focus on eating more good food rather than eating more cheap food. But idk about that soda thing. Any tips for that?

You're telling me lard is more addictive than candy corn? Fuck outta here

Limit diet soda to once per day and you should be fine.

>Any tips for that?
Just don't get it when you go to the store. Really not that hard

wrong on both accounts, be silent

For what it's worth, this is all natural two ingredient peanut butter, just peanuts and salt. I actually poured off some peanut oil before I mixed it together.

I guess maybe the fact that it's very oily makes it easier to crave? It just seems strange. It's the biggest food for me where after I eat some I immediately want more, and have to tell myself to stop.

Day 19 of water fast

First day back at work, had a single hunger pang at start of work but was fine for the rest of the day, past week i've had dreams of eating food, kinda comfy desu.

Starting Weight - 262
Current Weight - 227.5
Goal weight - 175

Exercise - 1.5-2 mile cardio / 4-5kg free weights with a lot of reps until i basically tire out

Vitamins/Supplements - B complex, multivitamins, biotin, electrolyte pills x2 (sodium/potassium/calcium/magnesium), vitamin d, fish oil (once a week)

>My weakness is Coke Zero. It's the fake sugar, the burn from it is something I need in my life. It's an actual addiction, and I'm not joking. If I don't get it, I get headaches and mood swings and I'm exhausted all the time. Once I get it, though, it's instant gratification.

i'm not as addicted, but i drink around 1.5L a day of coke zero

i mean, who cares really. it can't be any worse that all the fat and sugar i might eat if i couldn't drink it

It's creamy, it sits in your gullet and lines your esophagus unlike solid foods, so you taste it all day and crave more. The meal is never done, so to speak. If you drank a shitload of water, ate some parsley, and then brushed your teeth, I doubt you'd still yearn for it.

Keep going! You're doing so well!

God speed user! You've lost so much. Have you noticed any physical changes yet?

Coworkers have noticed thinner face/arms, physically its easier to do anything, my feet used to ache from standing all day but they don't hurt nearly as much anymore.

No loose skin atm.

Thanks bro, we're all gonna make it, i know its like blogging but it sorta helps posting it here, i started posting it from day 1 and it sorta pushes me to continue like a form of motivation.

Sometimes you just feel like breaking it and going to town on food, especially when your coworkers are offering you stuff.

Huh, now that makes some sense. The flavor definitely sticks with me.

I'll try that next time I eat some.

I saw a thread where some guy ordered two papa johns pizzas since there was a buy one get one deal. I bought two mediums and ate them both myself.

lol I wonder how your coworkers will react watching the weight melt right off of you

I have the same with my coworkers. Feels good when I turn down a pork scratching though

Fuck, you're close to my weight right now and my goal weight is the same as yours. I'm done being a pussy, I'm fasting from now on with you too.

Current weight: 216
Goal: 170
Weight in January: 280

Will you post a before and after pic?

>Flat for next year is less than 500m walk from the uni gym
Looks like I'll finally have to start lifting, there is no way I'll be able to bullshit myself out of it now.

6'0
SW: 230lbs
CW: 194lbs
GW: 165lbs
Should I just fast as well? I kind of want to gain more muscle before I hit GW though so I can at least see some abs.

Good luck trying to lift whilst fasting.

Guys, fasting is not a healthy or sustainable way to lose weight. Everyone who attempts a prolonged fast regains everything back and more because they're fucking up their brain chemistry which is cranking their cravings up to absolute max, which will activate the second you get a single bite of food. You're not going to build a healthy habit by trying to lose as much weight as fast as possible, it's all going to backfire and you're going to end up depressed and in worse position than before.

Take it the harder, slower way by confronting food every day and making the conscious decision to have a smaller amount of food, and choosing healthier foods over unhealthy ones. Seriously, there is a reason why fasting doesn't have a long-term success rate, and it's because the only way to build a permanent eating habit is to actually dig in and make conscious, healthy choices over a long period of time.

Yeah i've been inches from salted caramel belgian cookies or triple chocolate cookies or really delicious looking pizzas/meals, i know they're trying to nice but its so tempting lol.

Yeah that's part of my motivation, just randomly dropping the weight within a month or two and seeing people go wtf.

If you do plan to fast, please visit /fast/ and research the safest ways to do it, also consider your worklife/lifestyle to see if its viable, if you have a hard physical labour job or just a job that leaves you tired at the end of the day, try out intermittent fasting or a low calorie diet instead.

You have less energy than during a normal diet, but its only really noticable if you overexert yourself.

Great job on the current weight loss man, how do you feel after dropping 64 pounds?

I'm not working right now, just taking classes so I don't need to worry about energy level. Losing the weight was great, I actually see definition in my face and can wear clothes that fit somewhat decently now.

Hoping to gain a lot of confidence after these 40ish pounds I have left.

but what if I've been doing that already for 5 months? I know how to binge in moderation, cook delicious healthy food, and can throw out an entire box of donuts during my cravings for them.

I didnt really take a before picture since i figured i would only go a week or so.

Would happily post an after photo though when i've stopped.

This guy is correct, refeeding can happen if you slip which is why you need to be dedicated to whatever diet you're using.

I wouldn't say its guaranteed you'll regain the weight though, your cravings don't go up the longer you fast, you will certainly gain some weight back after breaking the fast, which is why you combat this by having a plan in place when you break the fast.

You do not want to break a fast with carb-heavy/sugary foods, at the end of the day, a fast is just the beginning, you need to adjust to a healthier lifestyle if you want to maintain a healthy weight.

pretty sure i have a receding hairline so i lost all will to lose weight. what's the point of being thin if i'm gonna look like a gopnik anyways

You're better off stopping the fast now and starting at a normal calorie deficit diet before it's too late. You'll still lose weight, but you won't be risking your health doing it.

I have to say congratulations man, although if you plan to fast, especially when not working, you need to find a hobby or something to fill the time.

Boredom can be a diet killer, focusing on your class should really help towards that, you'll love the hunters high you get after the first 4-5 days.

Have fun dying young and alone. Fuck off to r9k if that's all you're in this for.

Try other kinds of fasting, like eating one day and skipping the next day. Please do not try going for weeks without eating, it won't work.

I know it isn't the safest option to lose weight, I'm doing it because i've tried other diets and failed, I'm sick of being a fat pile of shit that drowns myself in shitty foods feeling lethargic and decrepit outside of work.

I grew up fat, its all i've ever known, that's why i'm trying to minimise the dangers, the fast is meant to be the driving force that puts me in the mindset to lose weight as well as getting over my cravings; thats why i've been planning every stage of my weight loss strategy including the refeeding phase.

you could be a fat gopnik with trouble moving around and health issues, or you could be a fit gopnik who looks good below the neck

just shave your head and get shredded, some girls like that kind of look

I would suggest planning after the refeeding stage as well because you'll have to eat at a lower TDEE for the rest of your life if you want to keep the weight down. I lost weight pretty fast(10+ lbs per month)and then regained it all because I just starved myself the entire time without learning how to habitually eat clean and depression hit.

I shave my head every other week. I went through that song and dance but honestly, it's the most trivial of trivialities. Took me a couple years but that's because I was using crutches and bandaids. I tried minoxidil, finasteride, all that shit thinking "just wait, it'll come back" and when it didn't and my dick kicked the bucket, I had to decide "would I rather jack off or have hair?" Easy choice. Then I wore a hat everywhere, wouldn't leave home without it, but it became such a pain in the ass, fretting going to church or baseball games or anywhere warm because I didn't want to take my hat off. Eventually, I just shaved it, made it a ritual, and having no hair is simply the way it is. I don't even miss it. In fact, I wish I could just laser off the follicles so I didn't have to shave.

Don't give up your weight loss now because when you DO come to terms with the baldness, it'd suck to have to lose the weight all over again.

Day 1 of food fast

Will keep you guys updated on the food fast I'm about to do. Basically I won't be drinking water or any other fluids for 3 weeks.
The human body consists of up to 75% water so by not drinking water, I'll lose weight faster.

Starting Weight - 262
Current Weight - 262
Goal weight - 175

Exercise - 1.5-2 mile cardio / 4-5kg free weights with a lot of reps until i basically tire out

Vitamins/Supplements - B complex, multivitamins, biotin, electrolyte pills x2 (sodium/potassium/calcium/magnesium ), vitamin d, fish oil (once a week)

Kek

where do I sub to your blog? what's your tumblr page?

Eat as much as you want but no liquids and especially not water. If you have to drink something try vegetable oil or grease.

I love driving past fat fucks and screaming at them

Being fat is like having tattoos, tells the world everything you need to know about that person without even talking to them. Love it.

Stay fat and stay pathetic lardlads..or change.

>wake up in the middle of the night from hunger
>just need something to get me to bed, nothing heavy
>raid freezer for something that I won't be tempted to binge on, something that will satiate me for bedtime, and low in calories
>all I can find is some broccoli
>"I'll just steam some and hit the hay"
>ended up eating 2100 grams of it
>and drank down all the hot water I steamed it in
My stomach is going to explode, help me /fat/

You just consumed 4000% of your daily Vitamin C intake you fucking madman

Hey guys, I'm looking to rip off the wax...or the rest of the fat, so to speak. Can I cut to 800, from 1200, safely?

>Stay fat and stay pathetic lardlads..or change.
I don't think you understand why this thread exists

Sure, but that means you are basically going to need to eat nothing but protein. Also, I'd eat at maintenance at least once every other weak to prevent your body from going into hibernation mode.

Hope you aren't pregnant.

Its probably the caffeine that youre addicted to. Try switching to coffee with splenda.

Mocking fat fucks is fun, I hope fatties here deny me that opportunity and laugh in my face when they're fit.

Cringeworthy stuff.
Shouldn’t you be on /pol/ with your fellow 15 year-olds?

Cry more fat fuck

most here will fail

Is this a hurtbox or a hugbox?

We are like an iron maiden, so both.

The more I stay here and the more it seems like people are begging for hugs, the more I want to hurt them though.

>weighed in today, am a week and a half ahead of projected progress
>only ate 1000 cal today, didn't binge
>lifts felt great
>maxed all job classes in FF3 so I can put it on the 100% clear shelf
>watched two movies that have been on my backlog since forever
>had a satisfying ejaculation
>payed off all my debt
Have you ever had a day where everything went right?

Been doing solid everyday for the past month until yesterday. Went to some Mexican resturant with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. I'm supposed to eat 1800 cal everyday, the single meal I had there was 2100 and the total for the day ended up being like 3400 lmao

These fat cunts spirts need to be broken and then they can be rebuilt, then broken down, rebuilt, broken 55.5%, then rebuilt.

It's paid but nice job

You are genuinely embarrassing

Yeah in a thread full of fat fucks, I'm really thrown off and cut down. MUH EGO! YELP!

When was the last time you saw your cock without moving fat or looking with a mirror?

you aren't very funny, you also aren't very good at insulting others

no

how trustworthy is fitnessfrog? im 178 cm tall (5'10) and I weight 115 kg (253 lbs), I walk 5 times a week for 30-40 mins per session

fitnessfrog is telling me that my TDEE is 3700 lmao?

>fat fuck posts with anime

I didn't come here to make others laugh, only myself.

Kek, that's bullshit indeed. I'd wager TDEE is 2400 or so.

that's kind of sad. but i won't stop you from having fun.

Not as sad as being /fat/

yea thats what I think too, no way its 3700 thats like boogie if he exercised

I'm getting my nipples pierced as a reward for my weight loss. Is anyone doing anything special?

>t. triggered fatties because someone is losing faster than them

Why is it only fatasses and women who try to bring others down when they see them succeeding

I'm going to strive to NOT be an absolute faggot when I'm at my goal weight.
to each his own though.

I'm a girl though. I'm bi, so I guess i'm a fag.

I'm going to climb a mountain next summer. It's gonna be great.

Completed my entry in MFP for the day, nice and under 1700 calories for the first time in a while...

Then got offered an ice cream sandwich and a bitch beer and scarfed them before bed.

I gotta learn to say no :/

My dream plan is to ride a bike over some of my favourite French climbs, especially Alpe d’Huez and Mont Ventoux.
Weight-wise the summer of 2018 should be fine, but financially and logistically the trip might have to wait until 2019.

I don’t know if it really counts as a reward though. It will probably be hell.

While I fully understand that change comes from within and all that, and I do plan on changing — I also recognize that maybe if I had been bullied more for being fat rather than everyone being okay with it, I might’ve made a change sooner.

Dude, its the best thing in the world, you have a great goal
I'm not a /fat/ fuck for years now but i come to this thread to read about the strugles of felow fatizens and to encourage others

It's been a tough month :/

Once I hit my weight goal, I'm immediately bulking

Gonna try my first water fast guys, only 72 hours. I've lost 62lbs with CICO and I'm only 10lbs from goal weight but I'm interested in this autophagy thing? I don't have loose skin as suck, still fat there, but skin on my stoumach doesn't feel as taught as it should, have a big scar there from having my appendix out too so hoping I can do ish the diet off a d get so excited autophagy benefits with this.

Gonna try a 3 day fast, see how that goes, work up to 5?

1. you better be a girl
2. you need very specific nipples for them to look good pierced
3. if you have that type of nipples, they look just as good intact
4. you better not be a fucking dude

>I'm a girl though
absolutely irrelevant.

Talk about fasting in the fasting general, man.