just say NO anons

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2014/10/22/common-receipt-paper-contains-bpa-study-says.html
iatp.org/blog/201208/hold-the-estrogen—leave-your-receipt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but the receipt has coupons on it and I'm poor :(

>Just saying no
>Not saying no thanks
I guess your retarded parents didn't raise you well.

foxnews.com/health/2014/10/22/common-receipt-paper-contains-bpa-study-says.html

really makes you think why they seem so intent to hand you the receipt

>not chewing on receipt paper all day so your body raises testosterone levels to counteract the BPA

>'do you want the receipt?'
>y-you too

The BPA in receipts is some if the most easy to leech into skin. They texted this on pig ears, very similar to how porous human skin is

>do you want the receipt
>already half way out the door

>Not using free weights

>i handle receipt paper at my job all day

ofc I want the fucking receipt, I want to keep track of my spending. What a dumb question.

>Thank you for your purchase of 'premium whey first class' that will come to $74.99
No, thank YOU, Mr.Goldsgymburg, with out this whey I wouldn't be making any gains
>Oh your too kind, I tell you what, for my best customer i'll throw you in a plastic shaker bottle for free for only $10. Now do you want your reciept?
Yes please, and thanks a lot.
>No problem goyim, don't worry I'm sure you'll loose those manboobs in no time, just keep buying or products. Okay bye bye now, see you next week.

>he doesn't wear a shopping glove
lmao at you're life

/thread

Tripfagging as a coach, what went so wrong user?

>what is online banking

The fresh ink will also go into your skin.

iatp.org/blog/201208/hold-the-estrogen—leave-your-receipt

w2c

Bagboy here, if you say "no" instead of "no thanks" I pack your groceries like shit.

fuck you, be polite to people you ass.

enjoy touching receipts and plastic bags all day

lol
the bagboy thinks he has feelings

always get the receipt so I can make sure they gave me my buy 1 get one half off and didn't hit the cash back button and steal my money

cashier brah here too, just touch the side that doesn't get printed on, it feels more papery and has no bpa on it. Also just make sure your hands are really dry and wash them afterwards

I have to keep my receipt, so I can tally how much I spend during the week and stay within my weekly $100 budget

More like fagboy

>shaker bottle for free for only $10
>free for only $10
>free
>$10

If you pay the same either way, does it matter?

But... The reciept doesn't get printed until things are already packed and I've paid for them

>august, 2012

dated source

Its like youve never been in a murrican shop. They do this everywhere. "Oh I can give you two free extra pounds of roasted chicken for 3.99" i dont sass them back, but decline, as Ive been a cashier before and sassing me only made me want to get my raifu and shoot their asses

>the Jewish way

Can confirm. Never stepped foot in the states