>I'm putting together a team

Attached: Oskar Dirlewanger.jpg (472x472, 27K)

finding a more disgusting "human being" than that is actually hard

you don't even have to be antifascist to look down on that scumbag

Attached: Zhang Xianzhong.jpg (246x299, 8K)

Attached: 1502565096762.jpg (840x560, 91K)

Timur is slightly worse

NO! STOP TALKING ABOUT NAZI ATROCITIES!

Attached: 1450535156169231914.png (612x848, 440K)

I think he was a cunt but I'd want to be in his position.

I wonder how /pol/ and other neo-nazis tries to defend this guy

Attached: 1424092151894s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

Attached: Oskar.jpg (236x331, 20K)

this board is trash because of YOUR political shitflinging

>why wont people like a genocidal rapist? they must be commies

Attached: le dumb nazi.png (501x585, 19K)

after 6 million gologaust denial and wehraboo threads it's refreshing to see people shitting on Nazis so much

>disliking a literal pedophile mass murderer in charge of an entire brigade of insane pedophile rapist mass murderers is 'political shitflinging'

>we need a break from the truth

>being this delusional

>being this clueless

If I was allowed to command a unit that kills women with impunity I'd go for it in a second and I'm not even a nazi.

YAAASS DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Attached: article-2565463-1BB9D1C600000578-496_634x354.jpg (634x354, 53K)

>i am right and you're not, just take a look at this unsourced infographic i got from /pol/

Attached: 1521479018554.png (294x294, 33K)

Attached: 1520966746996.jpg (1024x768, 266K)

Shame about any of the men and boys they killed, though.

You're worse than the fucking /pol/tards I swear to God.

did he make 20 threads about the holocaust each hour?

My name is Col. Oskar Dirlewanger. I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Polish-German soldiers. Now, you all might've heard rumors about the Fall Weiss happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Poland, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhacking gorilla army, we're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... killing Poles. Now, I don't know about you all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Sudetes Mountains, to teach the Poles a lessons in humanity. Slavs ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-loving, mass murdering maniac and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every Polish son-of-a-bitch we find is going to die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the proud German man Hans Shekelbergr. That means I got a little Jew in me, but that's okay I'm a full Aryan guys. We will be cruel to the Slavs, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. The Poles won't be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. The Poles will be sickened by us, and the Poles will talk about us, and the Poles will fear us. And when the Poles closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the not being Aryan enough, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Attached: 32 august.jpg (1328x854, 283K)

As a Fascist, I agree that this guy was an asshole who needed the bullet. Even other SS members were revolted by him.

do you jack off to urselves in ur commie discord?

>i cant argue so i'll just call you commie haha how about that

Attached: 5f8.jpg (501x585, 21K)

>as a Fascist

Attached: 1456075287821.jpg (355x400, 61K)

so this post had the intention of beinga constructive debate? What is there to argue about, reddit raiders spamming ww2 threads every 5 min? I don't think I need any arguments to show ur annoying
>inb4 stromnigger
whatever, call me as u like that wont change the facts that commie and stormfag raiders are ruining this board

>so this post had the intention of beinga constructive debate?
idk, was calling me a commie constructive debate too?
>reddit raiders
not everybody you hate is reddit, you know?
>commie and stormfag raiders are ruining this board
this is true

Just tell me where the Bolsheviks are!

Attached: breivik_2194965b.jpg (620x388, 32K)

literally worse than /pol/
kindly fuck off

@4328966
@4328968

>ow, I'm the direct descendant of the proud German man Hans Shekelbergr. That means I got a little Jew in me, but that's okay I'm a full Aryan guys.

lol

This copypasta has potential...

Attached: nathan bedford forrest at computer lensflare.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I kind of admire him actually.

i called you a commie because obviously there was no debate to begin with and this thread is cancer

Why? He objectively failed as a soldier. The only time his unit wound up facing actual Red Army troops and not defenseless civilians they were utterly demolished, and they broke and ran.

he was a violent sadist and murderer and to top it all off was in the SS so he's pretty interesting. it's hard not to be fascinated by those sorts of people.

He's interesting in the sense he was so thuggish and brutal that the rest of the SS detested him and hated being around him. Other than that, he's just a monster. Not someone to be admired, since he didn't even accomplish anything with his monstrosity. Vlad the Impaler could at least say he scared the Ottomans off.

I find him endearing, especially after OP's fun meme post.

Vlad the Impaler wasn't that bad of a guy at all. I think most of the bad legends surrounding him came from Saxon peasants living in Transylvania.

the perfidious Albion never ceases to lie

I was just using him as an example. Many monsters can say they accomplished SOMETHING by acting like monsters. Dirlewanger can't. His actions merely drove more partisans to take up arms to avenge his atrocities, and his unit of "hardened killers" had no kind of military discipline so they folded like a wet piece of paper the first time they fought another military unit.

Very good.

>finding a more disgusting "human being" than that is actually hard
Around 100.000.000.000 humans walked on this planet.
Nowadays the crime rate is around 10 per 100.000, not including war casualties.
You bet you can find worse than this gay.