Who here /1 arm pushup/?

Who here /1 arm pushup/?

Thats easy bro :/ most of my friends and I can do it

>one arm pushups
>not one handstand pushups
enjoy not using your full body weight

>tfw doing one-armed weighted pushups
I'm sure they're retarded and destroying my shoulders, but I feel like I'm making gains faster than I did with bench presses

>not doing one dick push ups

Bet you can't even deactivate lasers with your dick

Can anyone here NOT 1 arm push-up?

>not doing weighted one armed pull ups
never gonna make it

I'm learning user.
I can go to 90 degrees but not lower :(

I fucked my shoulder up doing these. I'd recommend going very slowly. Especially if you're over 30.

Nah you guys most likely have terrible form.

These are impossible and the feat has never been accomplished.

Also even training for these is extremely dangerous for your rotator cuffs.

>Nah you guys most likely have terrible form.

This.
One arm push ups are like pull ups. Everybody claims to be able to do x of em, but almost nobody do em right. Fuck, most don't even do normal push-ups correctly.

there is no 'do em right' when it comes to this movements

its very unnatural you have to bend your body to get your center of mass aligned properly

There actually is but it requires a very strong core and shoulder.

Yeah, people need to do the math. A one arm push-up is like bench pressing 140% of your bodyweight.

If you can't bench that, you shouldn't try this push-up.

1 arm weighted handstand pushup masterrace here
I'm currently at 45lbs added weight, hoping to move on to 2pl8 soon
Nice math retard

A regular push up is roughly 70% of your body weight. Doing 70% of your body weight with one arm would be very similar to doing 140% of your body weight with two arms.

More complex than that though because you also have the torsional forces you plank against.

It's not exactly the same, but close. Like 130% instead of 140% or something iirc.

t. tried it out years ago

I started doing one armed pushups before I started working out. Then I did them feet elevated. First time I worked out I had to roll of shame 2 plates. I managed to grind it out the second time out but with terrible form. Then I didn't try 2 plates again for like 6-8 months and started working reps at 185.

So, it helped my bench but it isn't accurate. I could rep out 5 feet elevated 1armed push ups with each arm at 185. I worked that out to a 1rm of 280 I believe. No where fucking close

Not really dude. Get in a pushup position with your hand on a scale. I weigh 155 and the force I exert on the scale is only 100lbs

Enjoy your shoulder injury

Neat idea

It obviously depends on your proportions, I'm topheavy so it checks out.

So it's the equivalent of doing 75% of your bodyweight on one arm.
So it's like doing a bench press with 150% of your bodyweight.

I can, its not hard if you're not fat. I can also do the iron cross, and flag pole.

It obviously is easier the shorter and lighter you are.

underrated

Literally this. Been a calisthenics fag for a while, claimed being able to do more than 30 one arm push ups. Then I started going to the gym and one big guy told me that I'm doing it very wrong. Fast forward to now (about a year), I can only do 10 one arm push ups at best but at least now they are real one arm push ups.

who here 1 finger pushup?

"do it right" is basically free arm behind back, shoulder of working arm in line with that leg, then rotate the other leg out as far as needed.

>mfw