Are you friends with the gym receptionist?

Are you friends with the gym receptionist?

There's no receptionist, just different PTs taking turns.
They all suck.

My old student gym upgraded to a commercial gym. Now there are always gym receptionist and they are all over friendly. I hate it.

Yes, I have fallen in love with her.

>youll never even talk to someone this attractive

j u s t

amy adams is hot

Unifag, our uni gym has two receptionists, one is always grumpy and kind of rude and never smiles, the other is a 6/10 qt young receptionist who's usually friendly and polite.
I never talk to either of them though so no

what's amy adams got to do with this thread

hell no I'm the weird guy
but some other bros talk to me once a while

No, our gym is lean and efficient, we don't tolerate deadweight like "receptionists".

Thats a long-winded way of saying that youre understaffed

All the receptionists at my gym are muscular men.
I saw one get a girl's number the other day.
Being a gym receptionist seems like a comfy job desu.

I'm not friends with anyone

why does a gym need a receptionist? having to say hello and goodbye is horrible if you are an autist

Our gym receptionists are like apartment leasing agents. They're nice and friendly when you're a perspective customer. Once you sign on the dotted line you don't even exist.

*prospective. Damn I'm retarded.

this morning I had to tell the guy that the shower in the middle doesn't work

Answer phone calls, answer questions from prospective clients, do miscellaneous filing work, look attractive to pull more clients

No, too big a crush on her to talk.

No. I don't make friends with people who are paid to be nice to me.

why do people take bitches too seriously, they are just bitches. go and slap her ass next time you see her

I go to a local gym which I basically an aquatic Center with a gym attached to it. The receptionists there are cute as fuck but they all are married :( all the girls who go to that place are probably 8-13 year olds who go swimming. Some girls are 15ish from the looks of it but damn.. there is definitely something in the water. I’m 23 so I keep away from them tho. I do get a lot of mires when I’m walking out

They want your bank digits

s-sure they do

No, but I'd like to be. Still seems kinda hard to strike up chitchat with a person that you only ever really greet or say goodbye to.

I usually dress business casual at the lab and then go straight to the gym afterwards, so I look pretty nice almost daily.Usually the girls at the front mire, but I almost always make a fool of myself
>"how are you doing?"
>"good, do you need a towel?"
>"no"
>"have a good workout"
>"thanks, you too"
>they all laugh

When will it end?

No we just coldly stare at each other and don't say a word.

No as theres usually no one there. The gym owner is a pretty nice guy and knows his stuff. He's smart as well as he isnt the braindead shill you see owners sometimes be, he doesnt try to sell anything to lifters like me, only might mention about it to older women and men, who indeed might benefit from it. I like him

Then theres sometimes a chick who works there, she just also happens to visit my pharmacy I work in and therefore I know shes on SSRIs. I feel like she feels smoewhat vulnerable near me as do some other people as well after they learned I worked in a pharmacy. Not sure how to feel about this.

>Friends with the desk monkey?
Absolutely not! We have a couple of 20-25 years old, that rotate around between the chain of gyms.
They're trying to be nice, but it's difficult for a complete idiot willing to work for scraps. So you end up with attention whores only interested in looking looking cool for Chad while greeting people. They panic if someone asks them multi-syllable questions.

no cause there's like 20 of them and it constantly changes who they are

Short anecdote, I used to the gym where Zyzz worked and occasionally worked out, I think he mainly worked out at a different gym, but he definitely worked out here. 2009, summer holidays, just graduated HS.

At this time Zyzz was pretty famous on the misc but not as wide spread / legendary as he is now I think. I saw him at least a dozen times at the reception and he always gave a polite upwards nod.

But yeah he was an awesome chill dude, not much more to say desu. I heard he got fired from that place because he was selling clen in the lockers or something, don't know how true that is though.

thats pretty cool but still not that cool really

man I wish zyzz and rich get along nicely in heaven

whenever you see her ask if she remembered to take her crazy meds

I could have said some gay shit like he pulled off the archer in front of me with a "sup brah" and my lifts were empowered for the entirety for the summer holidays with the power of a thousand greek gods.

but i'm not a faggot. except when I used to spot my boy doing 160kg deads and i got to clap dem glutes

that would be unprofessional and also breaking the law

user pls

Yes, because I tipped her on the first day.

I'm not friends with anyone

I am the gym receptionist

Jealous famalam

Yeah. I usually tip her on the way out

It's a 60 year old wheelchair dude. He's alright

THIS
H
I
S

im not poor so I dont have to go to the gym to workout

underrated

I am the gym receptionist

>old lady called me qt the other day

me too boyo

yeah but he's a dude and he's on my swim team

I had a crush on one but she disappeared one day. I'm uncertain if one of the current ones fancy me. She is a 19 year old, short skinnyfat blonde.
>last week after my exercise
>"hey! did you enjoy your workout today?"
>notpreparedforthisencounter.png
>no social skills and I am confused about this
>"Yes"
>"Great!" and smiles at me
>I try to smile but I can sense that my smile is a mix of embarrassment and faked smile
a few seconds later
>"Do you want to get a drink?"
>I think whether she's into me or if she's trying to sell expensive gym-drinks with her flirts.
>instantly answer "No thanks"
>"Oh okay! Seeya"
>"bye"
I've been thinking about this for some time and I believe she just wanted to sell stuff to me. No other receptionist has spoken to me before, except for simple "hi".

My gym receptionist always says hi to me and smiles. Does she want the D or is she just doing her job?

No, I just ignore the receptionist

t. Hubristic

Job

Dude, you're autistic.

Only if she called you by name after meeting you only once or called you by name when you entered at the same time as a bunch of other people.

My gym's receptionist is a 6'8 tall black male, he's cool.

I am my gyms receptionist

I literally dont talk to her or even look at her. She looks like an extreme boring dull bitch. In fact I hate my whole gym because it's dyel as fuck, the only good thing of it is impressing other people with my mediocre lifts. Hopefully finding a serious weight lifting gym soon.

please tell me who this is

>go into uni gym
>tons of 200 pound "bear mode" 25% bodyfat dude curling in the squat rack
>I come in, 150 pounds, 10% bodyfat
>do shoulder, back, legs and abs for 45 minutes
>go back to the desk
>Gym receptionist sees me coming, smiles and gives me the speedbag
>I wrap my hands and warm up on the speedbag
>hit it hard enough to make the platform shake, loud as fuck
>put my gloves on and go 10 rounds on the heavybag
>bring the speedbag back to the desk
>receptionist smiles
>"you box? that's so cool. maybe you could teach me sometime"
>"yeah maybe"
>walk out of the gym
alpha as fuck.

if you want to meet women at the gym just box. if they see that you're at the gym to become a better athlete and not for vanity they'll want to talk to you.

The girl who used to do my eyebrows got a job as a receptionist at my gym. She said she'd still do my brows for free and even gave me her number so we can set something up. She sent a "hey!" and never texted me anything else. Feels bad, boys. She still says hi like normal but I still feel that little bit of shame in our interactions :/

No, receptionists are 3 gay males who are uncarded bodybuilders. Makes for some good mirin comedy moments when I check out in my Brioni daywear

I have never, not even once, seen anyone behind the desk at my gym. The first day I went and looked, it was out of staffed hours and nobody there. Second time I went was in staffed hours, walked in, and the owner appeared from around the corner and started talking. Now every time I go I use the back entrance, and it's usually outside of staffed hours. I'm not convinced anyone is ever at the desk, nor that there's even a seat there for someone.

(most) gym receptionists are always super smiley and nice to me. idk why they like me so much, maybe they think its funny that a dyel is trying to lift and theyre just making fun of me

It's part of customer service Brodolf. They are the first point of contact for customers

why would uni gym receptionists care about customer service

My gym's receptionist are a bunch of catty black people, a guy who looks suspiciously like Dennis (yes that Dennis), and a tall, muscular Asian guy who wears really tight pants. Outside of Uni, I have never had a cute girl as a gym receptionist, even though I was friends with those girls. Those days are long gone, now.

Because they want you to felch them breh. Go for it

My sister is the gym receptionist so yeah, I guess.

>Those days are long gone, now.
There are times
When I look in the mirror
All these lines
In my face getting clearer

the past is gooooneeeee
It goes by... like dusk to dawn
isnt that the way
everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Jewballs?

She has such a beautiful smile

how does it feel that ur gymbro is fornicating with her under the dumbellrack after hours?

One of them. Shes cute. Her name is Nicci pronounced Nicky. I have a gf and she looks better but I really like Nicci. Shes like 5'10 thin and just very very cute. I like talking to her i always think if I knew her before my gf I would take the chance of never coming back to the gym to ask her out.

you only live once bro

Not him but I fornicate with my gymbro (female)
>/homegymmasterracethings/

Oh im not regretting it. I love my gf shes hotter than nicci. I would ask her out if i was single. Now im ok with just the light flirting and the plutonic conversations.

plutonic
pluːˈtɒnJk/
adjective
GEOLOGY
relating to or denoting igneous rock formed by solidification at considerable depth beneath the earth's surface.
relating to the underworld or the god Pluto.
You must have some rocky convos my man

Lmao my bad laddy
>platonic*
I wrote it as platonic first saw the autocorrect and thought "yeah that looks more right"

Dogge

I've seen worse.

I usually lift with the gym receptionist when he's done with his shift
>tfw all of them are males :(

The purest form of love

Keeping the bloodline clean

the middle-aged lady knows me by name.
the qt3.14 just kinda looks at me with a standard blank customer service expression. I like her attitude.
the older lady does the same but she's uggo and angry-looking.
the big dude acknowledges my presence.
when I leave the chad says "see ya, man" in that quick southerner way that sounds kinda like he's saying "semen" in a weird accent.

Hannah Godwin

i always think the desk is wojaks legs

>sometimes she greets me, sometimes she walks past me

what do? Tip her more?

As a gym receptionists in an upscale part of town I can tell you the job sucks ass, my man. Most of the members that come in are very snobbish and impatient. There are a few qts that I chat with, one even invited me to her birthday party, so it kind of makes up for all the bs that I have to put up with during buisness hours. Thankfully I will only be working here for a few more months.

The job is pretty comfy. All you have to do is make sure all the guests check in and periodically rerack the weights every few hours.

newsflash nobody cares about your lifts, people care about how muscular you are. and this is how i know youre either a bloatmax fatty or a dyel

t. retard who complains when chicks do the exact same thing

She would look sooooo much better with natty brows.

>sumo

When I went to the Y for a couple of years, there was always some rotation of front desk staff, but it was also a mix of friendly QTs and one token black guy with a shitty attitude. Pretty much like most fast casual restaurants I go to.

I'm friends with one of them, this south african dude, since my parents are south african.

Haven't talked at all to the female ones, I'm not attracted to them, but would have no probs talking

Jesus, that's terrible, but fixable.

just say you had just gotten out of a really bad relationship and were feeling defensive or depressed or whatever, but you're over it and then ask her out for a drink.

That is if she reappears

No receptionist just enter a code and go in.