Have you guys seen anyone from your high school at your gym?

Have you guys seen anyone from your high school at your gym?

>go to gym
>see a bunch of familiar faces of some people from my high school there all the time
>don’t really talk to anyone, not like I was ever friends with these people
>see this chick who I had a class with in college there yesterday (also seen her around high school), does the whole “gonna pretend I don’t know you” thing
>say fuck it, looks like she doesn’t wanna talk base off her body language so I keep doing my thing, last time I talked to her was like 6 months ago so whatever
>she starts performing her weight exercises closer and closer from the rack I’m at
>starting to feel a bit anxious, why is she coming closer to me but not coming up to me?
>keep doing my sets, notice she’s coming closer and closer
>say fuck it I’ll come up to her after this last set for some small talk
>in middle of my set, see her packing up her stuff and coming my way
>she walks past me ”hey wassup bro”
> “h-hey! Howya doin-“ I said while struggling with my weight
>she sounded kinda pissed, as if she was upset I didn’t engage in conversation with her the moment she noticed me
>why are women so entitled? lol you ignore them trying to focus on your stuff and they get annoyed.

anything similar happen to you guys?

>tfw remember everyone from highschool
>no one remembers me

I train with my mates from high school
some slut from my year at high school did some marketing for my gym and got a fucking free membership

this bitch be lookin the second franco boy lookin my way like i ain't seen that nigga in scrubs breakin hearts dat ass phat but them eyebrows the writing on the wall my borther

What he said

I started going to the gym after high school. Along with getting fit, I changed the way I dressed and cut my hair short.

No one that I run into from high school recognises me. I am totally fine with this.

Pretty much this

So that's the original huh

every. single. day.

>Fitness has become a fad over here
Obviously most of my friends go lifting, boxing, bjj etc and am pleased to see them at the gym even though we mind our own workout out most of the time
but
>Literally 20 extreme dyels signed up at my gym I know from high school and don't really want to interact with
>Another 15 girls who also go there
>some college dudes and girls I also know go to my gym

I miss the time when my Gym was a prison style lifting center but nowadays we got all the shiny hammerstrenght machines and bodybuilding competition with dyels with literally 0% muscular definition

No. Even before I moved to another city. Most of them were weak and pathetic anyway, wouldn't expect to see them there at 7AM

Only a couple of guys still lift.

The weird guys (ones I hung out with predominantly) all picked up strongman shit lol

All the jocks got hooked on alcohol and laziness. They all got that dad bod

All the girls are getting fat too, from alcohol, and most have had kids / gotten married

Me? I’m at my prime baby. Still suck at socializing. I need to get laid!

>join a small gym while at hometown for summer vacation
>making some new bros and gains
>see guy from highschool who was my senior
>we were in the same school band
>he remembers me but not my name
>senior is dyel, compliments me and my gains
>we chat and catch up
>he has become a teacher at some elementary school here
>got engaged, wedding next week
>mfw still studying and 3 more years to finish school

at least i got mired, right?

>it's been eight years since high school
>everyone has moved on with their lives, I'm stuck in place
>decide to get Veeky Forums, life sucks, might as well have a good body
>join gym
>6 months in
>new guy shows up
>high fives everyone
>never stepped before in this place
>it's Chad
My sessions are now fueled by a blend of rage and bittersweet memories.

As Sean Connery once said "Damned if you do, damned if you don't". So don't sweat it OP. (Connery was actually talking about getting boners in sex scenes, but it applies to lots of female situations)

>not rocking a shemi

>>she walks past me ”hey wassup bro”

barking up the wrong tree my dude, that's a lezbo

>first day at new gym
>notice autist i know pretty well from high school
>he's always doing the same retarded powerlifting i am
>decide to ignore him even tho few friends because he'll only lower my soical status even more
>actively avoid eye contact when he's around
>now years later wish i'd accepted him
>tfw homegym

>gets triggered that a girl he knows says hi to him

>Help Chad lift
>"W-Wow user. You've gotten so much stronger after high school..."
>Fuck Chad bareback

Fixed your problem!

Invite him for a tour of your home gym and give him the natty lickaroo

How long have you been replaying and analyzing this moment for? If you're overthinking about something this insignificant then you may need to get out of the house more.

Yup...and worst part is he is more buff and he was a bully.

Holy shit what's up Boomhauer?! Long time no see my man I hope all is going well for you

I moved states since High School twice, no idea.

Also fuck my high school, next to K-8 worst time of my life.(outside of maybe 2 years ago)

I was born and raised in los Angeles, I'm lucky/unlucky if I ever see someone familiar anywhere. I do not relate to your small town feels

In uni right now but at my gym back home it’s like down the street from my high school so I always see familiar faces. About 10% of them I actually give a shit about and I’ll talk to the rest are just strangers now.