What are good snacks to have during the workday for bulking?

What are good snacks to have during the workday for bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxddO_nN7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poptarts. they have over 400 Cal lol

Protein waffles made during the weekend.

most random, useless and time consuming option possible

Reminder that one should only be counting meals. Snacks don't even count when bulking. You should be eating real food.

Peanuts

BULKING IS A MEME

COUNTER PRODUCTIVE

ONLY MAKES YOU FAT

IS AN EXCUSE FOR FAT ANONS TO GORGE AND RELEASE THEIR INNER FAT ASS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxddO_nN7U

Cheese. 400kcals, 25g protons per 100g, plus all kinds of tastes.

Oatmeal all day. We have a hot water heater in the office so its super quick to make oatmeal. I keep some raisins in my office and some brown sugar too to mix in.

Bulking means eating at a surplus.. that video says to eat at a surplus.. Just like every person that says not to bulk

WRONG NIGGER

YOU CAN BUILD MUSCLE AT A SLIGHT DEFICIT AS LONG AS YOU PROVIDE SUFFICIENT PROTEIN. BULKERS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN FAT ASSES

Go ahead then make 1 year of gains in 4 years then, if you had experience then you'd know it's not worth it

If you go for a deficit of 300 calories a day for 10 years you lose 120kg. That's a slight deficit. You will die twice you fucking twink.

almonds
cranberries
cold cuts
cheese
walnuts

>supplements affect muscle growth but extra calories don't
Holy shit this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen

Everything there is so expensive

>has a lot of calories = good for bulking
This is why you end up with fat and not muscle.

Peanuts, almonds, peanut butter, almond butter, almond milk.

What if you snack is real food dumbass. A snack is a small meal in between meals

Literally just do like Goku, a fuckton of rice and protein. Bulking on fat is retarded.

do you know what bulking is? do you know that even if fat increases, your muscles still undergo hypertrophy? do you know what cutting is?

yeah you can do it at a deficit but you are going to severely decrease rate of progression. I don't even know why you said deficit instead of just maintaining constant caloric intake

i can't believe this guy doesn't believe in bulking and cutting. He should tell everyone the truth instead of just trying to push his agenda without any explanation. You can workout without bulking or cutting but that means you are going to progress at a significantly slower rate than those that actually do bulk and cut.

Do you know what calories are? Do you know what percentage of calories your stupid pop tarts would be on a modest bulk. Your pussy ass will never need enough calories to warrant pop tarts

who said anything about pop tarts you fucking faggot. If i know what bulking and cutting is then i definitely am aware of what calories are. You on the other hand seem to be having difficulty understanding this isn't about keeping low bf%

>no one on this earth needs to go over 1500 caloric intake
>everyone should just stay at 140lbs max bodyweight
>you're a pussy if you get larger

go away gainz goblin!

~280 cal, ~8g of protein. 2 for a dollar in a lot of stores.

steal it then

BULKING IS A MEME

STAY FAT YOU FAGS

Bananas
Milk with some Nesquick
Miso soup
Sandwich

Idk guys this shit ain't hard.

I don't get that whole banana for bulking meme

A banana (~90g) has like 80kcal? Sure they're fast and easy to eat but they take up space in your stomach which could be used for more calorie dense food.

pls explian ;_;

Bulking and cutting is fucking stupid.
Stay at the ideal weight.
It's 100% possible.
It's a way of life.

just eat more carbs and drink more shakes brah

t. skeleton

>reddit phrasing

Lmao read the sticky
As long as you're hitting your desired macros, use whatever you can to hit your calorie intake. I think they have a name for it... Hmmm.. Maybe IIFYM

You have to get to the ideal weight first.

Bulking is a meme and an excuse for fat pieces of shit without self control to eat a whole jar of peanut butter and not immediately want to kill themselves.

Cutting, however, is useful.

>He needs pop tarts to get over 1.5k
Ok bud keep crushing the pop tarts im sure you look great