AlphaDestiny is now a male model

another 100 steps ahead of you, Veeky Forums-fails.

Who was the photographer and why are they going for that passport look?

The legend has done it again. Veeky Forums is sure to be raging like the disgusting, greasy nerds they really are, stay salty Zyzz-faggots.

That's the funniest thing I've read today. That guy is uglier than me, and that's saying something

holy shit you guys are pathetically jealous lmao

Beta Destiny really the epitome of cringe.
>king of manlets
>takes years to grow facial hair
>balding
>gets his eyebrows done like some woman
>makes up stories of him being an alpha with woman
>takes selfies and posts it on social media thinking hes a male model

Nothing against the guy, but he's gotta stop while he's ahead.

Imagine being so jealous as to call a handsome male "uglier than [you]", just lol. Fuck off, you ugly, feral bastard.

this guy's autistic desire to be "alpha" is pretty much the personification of Veeky Forums
is the hate he gets on here just communal self loathing?

He's becoming more and more blaha-esque

What is he modeling? Elevator shoes?

>king of manlets
The manlet meme has ran it's course, get a new joke, broken record sperg.
Well he has it now, doesn't he? Your point is moot.
>balding
Obvious lie is obvious.
>gets his eyebrows done like some woman
Why do you care so much about another male's body hair? Sissy freak.
Proof?
Why don't you try being a male model? Oh, wait, you can't; because you are an ugly little man with no girlfriend!

You obviously have an unhealthy hatred of him, stop being so obsessive over a guy you supposedly don't even like.

Try harder, you filthy beast.

BetaDestiny pls go

alex pls go

>The manlet meme has ran it's course
He's 5 and a half feet tall. That's well below average.

Imagine if he lived in a country where every male is minimum 5'9+ hello Mr. Destiny

>types just like the manlet himself
Alex make a video declaring yourself king of Veeky Forums and I'll respect you

>The manlet meme has ran it's course, get a new joke, broken record sperg.
Except he acts like hes the hottest shit on the street when, based on his facebook posts in the past, he's a short man with a complex. If you can't see that then you're delusional.
Except any "alpha man" can grow facial hair within days.
>balding
>Obvious lie is obvious.
Except we have video and photographic proof of his receding hairline and scalp going to shit but ok if you say so.
>Why do you care so much about another male's body hair? Sissy freak.
Sissy freak? No man looks at another man with any respect if they get their eyebrows done. That's pathetic.
>Proof?
His entire product is based on lies. He might have the size and good advice for lifting but his stories to further reinforce why you should look like him are a complete joke. If you really think they're true than by all means.
>Why don't you try being a male model? Oh, wait, you can't; because you are an ugly little man with no girlfriend!
Using implications on a random stranger on the internet based on salt. You're not mature enough to be on this board but then again, neither is 97% of Veeky Forums.

>You obviously have an unhealthy hatred of him, stop being so obsessive over a guy you supposedly don't even like.
Try harder, you filthy beast.

You took the time to reply to facts on an anonymous image board with nothing but your opinion of this guy, who you've never met and probably will never meet so if anything, you have an issue. Seek help.

>>takes years to grow facial hair
>Well he has it now, doesn't he? Your point is moot.

He has teenage bumfluff beard. Not a real man's beard. It's like he has never shaved. It makes him look like little girl

>The manlet meme has ran it's course, get a new joke, broken record sperg.
>Except he acts like hes the hottest shit on the street when, based on his facebook posts in the past, he's a short man with a complex. If you can't see that then you're delusional.
So you are a total stalker, creeping on a man and fishing through comment after comment for something you can use against him, but it doesn't work, sorry to say.
>Except any "alpha man" can grow facial hair within days.
Your neckbeard doesn't count, sport.
>balding
>Obvious lie is obvious.
>balding
>Obvious lie is obvious.
>Except we have video and photographic proof of his receding hairline and scalp going to shit but ok if you say so.
That was because he shaved his hair to close to the scalp, moron, get a grip.
>Why do you care so much about another male's body hair? Sissy freak.
>Sissy freak? No man looks at another man with any respect if they get their eyebrows done. That's pathetic.
Perhaps he doesn't give a fuck what some low-T beta thinks about him and does whatever the fuck he wants.
>Proof?
>His entire product is based on lies. He might have the size and good advice for lifting but his stories to further reinforce why you should look like him are a complete joke. If you really think they're true than by all means.
Again, proof? You're not doing to good here, man.
>Why don't you try being a male model? Oh, wait, you can't; because you are an ugly little man with no girlfriend!
>Using implications on a random stranger on the internet based on salt. You're not mature enough to be on this board but then again, neither is 97% of Veeky Forums.
A little mad there, virgin? Sitting there stewing in your piss-stained underwear after I BTFO you.

Maybe you should just fuck off and sort your own life out before you judge another man, loser. Medicate yourself.

Uh huh, get over yourself. Don't stress over another male's facial hair, it is seriously creepy. You should really get another hobby other than trying to mess with an e-celeb.

I know you are baiting but I just want him to shave. It will make him feel so much better.

You actually had the the nerve to reply to me, way to prove all my points buddy. Also, you're either a woman or some really young child to be using those kinds of ridiculous sentences and flaming just further reinforces that you have nothing to add.
Feel free to prove me wrong and post a full body photo on here, I'll follow suite. Timestamp it. I'll show you how much of a virgin beta man I am if you show me how much of an alpha, pussy drowning hulk you are.

He's not an ugly dude but apart from his body, which admittedly a 8/10 at a population level, he is so...bland looking

Like a perfect 5/10. Completely and totally average. No stand out feature

Well he suits the beard and he enjoys having one, so I really don't get what the issue at hand is. Why would it matter what you "want" him to do and why would it make him feel better, what does he have to feel bad about?

alex
pls

He only suits it because it's a babies beard for a baby face. He need to get his face smashed in a few times to make him look like an adult

You really are an immature little prick, aren't you?
I disproved your shitty points like it was nothing but of course you in your infinite idiocy think you are infallible. You're the one acting like a woman or a child, picking on physical appearances, you little faggot. I'm not going to post a pic for you to jerk your limp, micropenis to, dirty bastard; You proved in this childish comment that you are exactly the things I accused you of being, get the fuck off my board, underage.

Its nice to see his beard isnt absolute shit anymore
I remember that pubey mess he just wouldnt shave

Post yours now, faggot.

Can't say I'm surprised that you bitched out because you're most likely a DYEL underage child. Keep flamming me buddy it will get you far in life. Also lol at "my board," calls me a neckbeard underage child but declares Veeky Forums "his board" fucking lol. Thanks for the giggle m8 go back to /b/ and post some rekt threads until you're mature enough to not get triggered on the internet.

Anybody got a copy of Naturally Enhanced that I could borrow?

Is he really? I mean I like the guy but I will never understand why people think he has a nice face.

butthurt lanklets aside, i really liked his new workout vid. that 815 jefferson was sexy as fuck. and he's inches away from 4plate bench

Tell yourself that, boy. I'm the alpha you are my beta. You think talking like a disrespectful scumbag is how you win an argument? Get the fuck out of here. You are a spineless, little maggot who sits on his fucking computer all day talking shit about e-celebs, no surprise you act like a little cunt when you get called out by a better man than you. Don't reply, you'll just embarrass yourself further.

How can you look so bad with that much muscle ?
Literally saying this as a gay guy , his body look awful .

>be mentally deranged faggot genetic dead end
>have shit taste in male aesthetic
checks out

>short
>fat
>shit brows
>walks like theres a log sticking out of his ass
Veeky Forums btfo alright

No one is a self proclaimed alpha, faggot. There is no argument, its facts. You haven't disproved anything I said and not a single person in this thread is defending you. How am Right cause talking shit about an e-celeb is much worse than defending an e-celeb right? You're a massive faggot just on that basis of defending a guy you have, and will never meet IRL. Thats an all time low.
>Defends e-celeb on the internet
>Can't form an argument
>Bitches up from me calling him out

The absolute state of Veeky Forums people. Isn't recess over buddy?

Alex, your drunk again go home

i swear alex is just arguing against himself itt

You rekt that faggot 4 posts ago, he hasn't changed anyone's mind.

He look like he has some sort of skin disease , his chest could hardly be less aesthetics , poverty body hair growth looks like mud , puffy face , really weird beard , everything looks out of place .

Look at you, still dancing like a monkey even after I irrevocably BTFO'd you, how pathetic; you scratch on for the least scrap of dignity you still have, the people in this thread will be thinking I'm samefagging with how downright shameful the anti-Alex crowd's replies are.

Are you ready to submit now, son, or do you need to be smacked down again?

Nice samefag by the way, no one could be so stupid as to agree with you unless they're trolling.

nice rektage

and lmao how cringeworthy is

hi alex

This thread is either elaborate bait or Alex is a super cringey bastard

HMMMM, REALLY MAKES ME THINK, BRO!

Totally not a samefag, no, no way.

Say it with me. BTFO.

You're a fucking joke. You even have photos of Alex saved lmao what a faggot. Stay mad.

im OP tho

Aw poor shitposting baby :( try again sweetie

lmao samefag

he looks really good in this pic desu

10/10 got em lol

has he ever made a video with a woman he might be fucking?

dude i fucking told you not to browse fit, Alex. Listen buddy, people are here only to troll you. You even said yourself its a waste of time, yet here you are.

Like I said before, you were either samefags, or just trolling. So now we've ruled out the former. The fact remains that you are all agreeing with that idiot's shitty post that had ZERO facts, ZERO intelligent thought behind it and ZERO self-awareness.

I'm particularly disappointed in Why create a thread about Alex in a good light, then instantly turn sides and hate on him like a moron??

Obligatory

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

why is this physique bad again? I dont see why everyone says he looks like shit

Jellymad giraffes, my man.

Ok, lets start then.
1. Prove he's not balding
2. Prove hes not, based on the average male height, not considered a manlet or in polite terms, a small man.
3. Prove that that the stories he links as reinforcement for his products are, with a reasonable certainty, true.
4. Prove that Alex didn't post multiple videos of him openly admitting he had a hard time growing a mustache and beard
5. Prove that the average man gets their eyebrows done

These are all my points I brought up in my very first post. I'll wait.

>IF I USE CAPS EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE DONT NEED PROOF OR LOGIC
Kill yourself

lmao i created the thread to make fun of alphadestiny

i used a nice little rhetoric device called sarcasm

he's looking thicc as fuck

Hi Lex from InsecureDestiny. You look like shit

>balding
This is easily debunked by looking at any image of him with a longer length of hair, it is evident that he merely shaved to close to the scalp in the areas he is "balding".
>manlet
I am not debating that he is short, where did you get this impression? I just said that height is irrelevant to any discussion about him and is just stupid.
>Can you prove they are not? He doesn't need to lie or make stuff up when he's got everything going for him.
>Beard difficulty
I am not debating that neither, it is true he does not have the best beard genetics, but only a sissy would try and pull him up for how his beard looks.
>eyebrows
I didn't say that the average male gets their eyebrows done, where the fuck are you pulling out this nonsense? I said that he just decided one day to pluck his eyebrows to make them a little neater and thusly more attractive.

Because everything I did say WAS true, and I gave logical answers to support them.

You do know that trolling is against the rules outside of /b/?

I messed up the greentext and didn't add the subject on the third point accidentally, just got too ahead of myself BTFOing losers, y'know?

>The manlet meme has ran it's course, get a new joke
They still haven't learned, it seems.

its pretty obvious youre not alex, you´re just pretending to be him to make him look even more stupid lmao

>sipped on my cool glass of lemonade
gets me everytime

>cool glass of lemonade

>needing this much damage control and moving goal posts
So cute how much effort you're putting into chugging manletdestiny's cum

You're telling me that you unironically believe this story:

Narrow shoulders, high bodyfat and pale as fuck.

What?? You asked me for a deconstruction of your points, now you try and pass off me disproving them as "damage control" and "moving goalposts".
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, make up your fuckin' mind, kid; do you want me to debate you or not? lol.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

You just said you won't debate anything except balding
He's balding, you lose.

What's strange about it? Do you think the story to be untrue because of the fact that he spoke with women? It's not that hard. Tell me what is wrong with that particular story and why you even think he would make up shit in the first place.

can't be unseen

It's untrue because every sentence is what an autist with little to no experience with women would write. You're proving this point marvelously.

Oh well since Manlet destiny's personal internet defense team says it's true it's gotta be

Because they were not things that I claimed to be false! You are trying to set up a strawman of random things that you plucked from your ass. The balding thing was the only point that I contended prior.
He's not balding, refer back to my previous post, he shaved too close. So you lost, try again next time, kid.

Every single detail screams "I wrote this sensationalist bullshit story for my ebook that fits my narrative of an alpha male".
Are you really as autistic and unaware as he is?

Holy shit dude, how autistic are you?

>cool glass of lemonade

Is that all you got? Really? I suppose you have so much experience with women sitting in your bedroom all day like a shut-in, lol.

I didn't even say it was untrue! Jesus fuck. If you can PROVE it is false then I will retract my opinion, or if you can even prove he faked ANY story I'll say that I'm completely wrong in every single department. Go on.

Wow you actually replied, thought you abandoned thread since you were getting royally destroyed but ok.

You fundamentally misunderstood the very first post I made, which was demonstrating the massive irony of "Alpha" destiny and his lifestyle, which I then supported how stupid he looks considering almost everything he does and stands for is beta.

Thanks for now openly admitting that every point I made is genuine and that your belief that these things are common and don't make him any less "Alpha" is true.

Also kek at "rules" on the internet. You really are the epitome of the average Veeky Forums user.

Perhaps the wording hams it up a little and makes it a little more of an epic but that does not take away from the core of it, which is 99
% a true story.

That's obviously a humorous line, don't be so autistic and taking everything with 100% straight-faced legitimacy.

>Oh perhaps... oh perhaps...
You have to do that for the entire story. It's 0 percent true in every regard

I don’t even know this dude from Adam, but he’s nothing special. I can respect a guy who spends time in the gym and makes fitness a priority, so good for him. Still, on the spectrum of slob to Adonis, he falls squarely in the middle. If his personality is shit because he’s an egocentric douche, he bumps himself another couple notches toward slob. That said, I know plenty of assholes and just avoid them. Hate is a waste is energy.

>MORE damage control
You should find a new hobby

>esque
he seems more lovecraftian

Lmao, no.

Reach harder I think you're really convincing people here

> He says he never browses Veeky Forums
> Literally lets us all know he's currently having a sperg out on Veeky Forums
You're a fat manlet Alex

tbqh he looks decent if you crop out the head

Lmfao Alex’s dedication to pretending he’s a fan of himself defending himself on the board is the only thing I admire him for

It's for real. I'm convinced of this increasingly every single day.

kek all this Veeky Forumsfags got baited KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK your a blade master who deals deadly blows of irony with his ironic blade of autism

Male models usually suck dick to get where they are right???