/fraud/

insecure for the weekend edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on all trips minus bimbo and masT are dyel:

> trips minus bimbo and masT are dyel

he's not wrong

fraud standards are unrealistically high

not a single person who says >roiding for this
has a body which is not "dyel"

You are allowed to say >roiding for this if someone on the juice is as big as you are.

And the sad truth is that this applies to most people on here.

hows my back looking?

Yeah I get mired all the time by normies and on fraud I know I look like shit

It's a circle of torment

What you need to understand is a lot of us didn't start roiding because it was hard to get bigger, but because we wanted to get bigger faster. Who cares?

All of this is true to a degree. Expectations are sky-high here as a rule due to some people being on gear for years and enormous, and small people typically don't post body regularly, especially if they're on gear and small - leading to more high expectations.

People who are natty don't like you catching up to them by "cheating" in less time, which is why you get a lot of the >roiding for this and such.

That all said, a lot of us are dyel because a lot of us have been taking low / moderate gear for under a year, and aren't yoloblasting grams of everything for a decade yet. Mass monsters don't live on Veeky Forums.

>New blood work

Most of the people who do this end up looking like complete shit. If you don't have a good natty foundation chances are you have no idea how to train effectively.
Those 20 sets of curls and incline press won't make you look good.

>Mass monsters don't live on Veeky Forums.

I've seen some post in here every once in a while.

I like it.

>all trips minus bimbo and masT are dyel
>implying 90% of Veeky Forums as a whole aren't dyel

I just hopped on because I thought it would help em feel better about my shitty mental state which I think it did. The physical sides are a nice side effect, but not really my initial reason for hopping on.

That and I had nothing else to do, so why not start injecting myself for fun?

''Tis quite fun isn't it, something to look foreword too.

no one is saying hopping on is bad. saying everyone but bimbo and masT is dyel is just a fact. I'm dyel as fuck and on gear too, but I also don't post my body for that reason

and don't bring normie standards into this, I was big to irl normies after a year of natty lifting, that means nothing.

It is. Today is pin day and it's like looking forward to injecting heroin or something. Not that I've ever injected heroin, but you get the idea.

if thats you, mirin hard

I used to get literal boners on pin days while pinning during my first cycle

and now a year of bnc later I dread doing it

>being afraid to post your body anonymously because of what strangers might say

Jesus Christ, id take being dyel and big to normies than insecure any day

I posted myself once by request, but I get what you mean.

I don't look like someone who uses gear, I just look like a natty who lifts weights pretty regularly. So on the one hand, I look pretty alright to a natty. But I look pretty terrible to everyone on /fraud/

I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make here, but yeah you're right.

Why dread it? I'm pretty early in so I haven't hit that point yet, but it doesn't seem like something to dread if it's doing you good. Sounds like you need to spice things up in the bed room, perhaps get a little light bondage, maybe some handcuffs involved?

you are 955 ng/dl as a natty?
mirin

I think pinning glutes handcuffed would be a bit difficult

it's annoying to do honestly and there's always the feeling of "is today gonna be the one pin in ten that gives me crippling pip?" I miss pinning being fun

>because of what strangers might say

Or because almost everyone who posts pics ends up getting doxxed eventually.

it's not being insecure, I know that objectively I don't look like the amount of gear I take say I should look, and neither does anyone in this thread except for the trips mentioned in op. I have no complexes about my body itself, I do like how I look (though there's always things to improve on) and I like showing it off when there's no expectations about it because of roids, I'm just being realistic

Really? never thought i would be mired on /fraud/
Appreciate the compliment

This isn't the primary concern for most people who don't post pics. They wanna get big and strong and masculine, but don't want to get their feelings hurt.

Then post pics

this is true. I don't know why this site has such a hard on for doxxing people

Looking good pham.

>Or because almost everyone who posts pics ends up getting doxxed eventually.

W-WHAT

your arms might need a bit more work but im mirin your back hard yes.

yeah this happens, a lot

are you stupid

i think the only people who get doxxed are either the ones who "make it" and post frequently, or absolute trash trips who everyone hates and never leave no matter how much you ask them to pls go

then you get the ones who dox themselves (chem)

You said you won't because of expectations of roids. We'll have low expectations of you then, so go ahead and post if you don't care what we say and you're happy with how you look. If not, stop commenting on other people's bodies.

Oh man, it's a good thing I'm never gonna make it then.

holy fuck thats a thick physique, looks a bit of what im trying to achieve with my skinnywrist genes

tfw arms only juice when carb pump

do you go lightweight high reps or heavy and a little fewer reps?

literally who the fuck are you

lmfao
meh, im happy with my progress

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC, BOYS.

What is Anavar good for? I know ladies take it for musle gains and shiz but is there any use for it in manly men?

Lookin gud brah, also good choice for face hiding technique

Good, you look great

Como estas /fraud/

Any of you boys into gymnastic skill work training?

The one that got crusader banned

i wish i could always look thick like that.
You also look taller than me so obviously its a bit easier for me to reach thick status.

Im definetely going for lightweight high reps, pump, short rests like max. 1 min

i really like calisthenics in general and i was pretty good at it just 2 years ago, could do some really cool movements with my body.

Absolutely not, but sometimes I watch this episode of spongebob while I eat cereal

Is flat bb bench 5x5, incline db bench 5x8-12 and cable flyes 5x8-12 good enough to bring up my chest on my push days? It's my weakest part, and I'd like to focus on it this cycle

how big do I need to be to be considered normie big

Then we're doing the same type of sets
Guess its only a matter of time then huh?

im 5'10 / 180cm tall, weighing about 80kg aiming for 85, best case scenario 90kg

At least this big, natty. Any smaller and you're a retard who shouldn't be taking steroids.

would ss + gomad achieve that physique?

>SS+GOMAD
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT, SPONGEBOB

oh wew, im 5'11" and 85kg. You looked taller.

man what are those lower traps fuuuark. Its hard as shit to isolate them.

time maybe, but what i also preach as very important is to do every single triceps/biceps/forearm exercise you can think of/you ever heard of. Hitting your arms from every direction is key imo.

in my opinion barbell benching sucks. Do DB bench presses, and include all three (incline/flat/decline).

And as i said many times, i think dips are the best chest exercise ever. There is no exercise where i feel my chest as much as with weighted dips.

At your size?! Height? I'm 6'2" so the leverage is hard but I still have goals to achieve some badass holds and movements. Do you still practice anything?

That counts. I recently built that in my yard about two weeks ago after dreaming about building something like that for a while. No more going to jungle gyms in parks or hanging my rings on a tree branch of dubious stability. Plus, I got this squat rack from work for free last week. I'm going to build an outdoor platform and buy a nice needle bushing/bearing bar + bumpers for snowy Olympic lifting sessions this winter. Truly breathing new life into "WHATEVER IT TAKES, RIGHT NEIGHBOR!!!"

no

ya but you have gross round pec insertions too, go ahead post that odd angle you love posting of your body. the chest hair really adds that something extra to ur disgusting pale skin and lack of core

I thought decline was a meme

BB benching always give this weird pain in my rear delts, and I literally have no idea why. I've had multiple say my form is fine, and I don't have the problem when I do db bench. So i've been doing that for a while now.
Lifting out in the elements like a real man. God bless you dude.

Because it is.

How do you go about getting bloodwork done in Canada, anyone know?

As far as I know your doctor has to approve it since you can't just pay for it up here. I don't know what my doctor would say if I told her I was thinking about doing roids and needed bloodwork, but I don't know what to say in order to get her to give it to me otherwise.

>what are private clinics

If you pay, they will do any check anything you want

Just list off some symptoms related to low test, and ask if you could get a blood test. It works for kids wanting adderall in college, why not try it?

who hurt you

Im 5'11".

No i stopped practicing, but whenever i do them out of fun again i can feel that i could go back into it easily.
I used to do some really nice and hard movements with my body. Not Pro athlete level but 99.5% of people can do it- level.

I never did stuff with rings tho. It was more handstand/planche/push up variations, or front levers, human flags etc. (could hold that shit for only 5 secs)

it's different in most provinces. you can just go to a walk-in clinic and ask almost everywhere, though.

>this weird pain in my rear delts
and here i thought i was the only one.

Incline and flat DumbBell bench is fine. You dont really need decline if you do dips

Man, are there private clinics in Canada? I never even thought to look, just been living this free healthcare life so long I didn't think we would even have them.

I only really feel my rear delts being worked when I use dumbbells. Barbells is fine oddly

>and here i thought i was the only one.

Do you guys do retarded guillotine press form or some shit?

You do tuck, right?

why are my pics always so huge

i tuck in my shoulders yes.

Pain or not, DB bench feels 10x better

The only thing I tuck is my dick when I'm trying to sell my used panties online to guys who like men in dresses. But let's not talk about that.

I'm talking about your elbows, you don't flare them out all the way all the time, right?

Sounds like your rotator cuffs are screaming at you for using shit form.

Why bother though, your dick could pass for a largeish clitoris.

I'm so disappointed with my lack of willpower and discipline
Skipped my cardio too much

Almost finished this clen and dnp and I'm way higher bodyfat than I need to be
Think I might extend it but I only have 6 days left on this cycle
Fuck

Literally this. I'd never post body on here because you faggots are obsessed with doxxing everyone and I'm pretty popular in my city.

The city, by the way, one of you creepy anons figured out somehow and then named a couple bars I've worked at.

Weaponized autism is real

BB anything sucks dick. Double dick for chest exercises.

Do DB flat bench, lots of cable flies and incline DB or incline DB flies. Along with dips.

Nobody cares that much unless you live an active life on social media making you easy to find or you're along the lines of crusader and people don't know where he lives either.

nah i have good form, approved by gym PTs

>Sounds like your rotator cuffs are screaming at you for using shit form.

holy sht, i just realized, the pain i get when im isolating my rotator cuffs (for shoulder health) is the exact same pain i get with flat Barbell benching.

wew lad.
I didnt bench in 10 months so i dont even know if i still get the pain

Maybe... But I don't care enough about user opinions of me to post body anyways lol

So you're saying being a big weenie with no friends or social life is the only way to not get doxxed.

LOOKS LIKE I'M IN THE CLEAR BOYS.

Speaking of Crusader, he's supposed to be back today I think. Or not, since he tried to go around his ban a few threads ago and got his post deleted so idk.

beans and rice cooking and im feeling comfy. fall flu is just about gone and im ready to lift tomorrow

you said you benched like a couple days ago

You care enough to say you won't, don't know which one is worse.

High five for no traceable social life.
I kinda miss Crusader.

Hey I didn't bring it up, just agreeing with other poster

People are weird

i did 120kg a single time. You cant call that actual benching

>gym PT

Since when do PT know shit? I have not once met one that could give out reliable information other than regurgitating your basic google meme article.

Threads would be somewhat more interesting if people showed instead of complaining about others.

I know we have cbt but its just a bragging topic and insecure people like me fishing for a compliment.

SO my 4 weeks of 30mg dbol ED is about to finish but I've got some left for maybe another week, is it a dumb idea to keep going until they're gone?

I have a pic when I was natty DLing with bad form that I can post.

Will that make you happy?

Only if you're catbacking hard enough.

What's your excuse for not injecting in the ventrogluteal everytime?

>inb4 no such thing hur dur gluteus medius.

Mine always bruise

It's actually because my mix grip looks like I'm about to rip a 'cep

Felt fine though, I only noticed after I watched the vid

I'm almost opposite, mine don't even bleed. Perfectly descreet.

Glute is my favorite. I tried delt yesterday but it started twitching so I pulled out. I will never do quads

you're the one who knows. how's your liver doing?

>High five for no traceable social life.

tfw no facebook/instagram/social media
tfw only like 5 people i talk to
tfw graduating class of ~300 people
tfw small town
tfw only places i go are the gym and small community college

doing fine, just getting some nausea every now and then which is making me question it

Why never quads? I do them every few injections just to rotate and only had a problem my very first time?

I wouldn't desu, don't wanna fuck your liver and all that shiz. I don't know much about dbol but I'm terrified of trying it again and fucking my liver up beyond repair. But as usual I'm probably just being paranoid like I am about everything.

It's not quads
>mfw it's the 1 in 10 chance I end up pinning a vein and blood goes everywhere.

It's like pinning and draining yourself at the same time.
It's fun being a human ass sprinkler.