How the fuck do you approach your gym crush? Any success stories?

Unless the situation is perfect I feel awkward approaching a chick I been seeing at my gym for over a year now, I feel like my intentions to slay would be obvious no matter how I approach the matter cus why else would I randomly talk to her at the gym after never talking to her?

>her
>implying

Just go up and talk to him user, ask for tips or if he can spot you and do small talk

when you have a gym crush, its over already

Im not really crushing on her, I don't even think about her after getting out of the gym. Its when im there I feel like a pussy for knowing that I probably got a good shot at getting with her, but years of social autism and depression made me afraid of taking risks and rejection.

Seriously the easiest way is to ask to work in
(if their using some equipment that can be easily changed - you don't want to do this on squats/bench, etc. moreso machines).
And if they look at you a lot, take off their headphones, or even just awknowledge your existance, start a conversation. You can play dumb and ask them how to feel it more on the exercise or something, or even something basic as "these always kill me". Just something to start a convo.
I've had success with that, and having a few girls come up to me if I wear my vegan bodybuilding shirt. Automatic way to get any vegan girl in the gym.

then dont fuck it up with her before youve learned to talk to women.

Hey, I'd like to take you out for a drink, give me your number.

Stop being a pussy, either she says yes or no, end of story.

The same way you approach any other woman. Just stick to using the gym for lifting until you hone your social skills a bit

jesus dude just go talk to her and quit being a fucking pussy

>start wearing provocative skintight clothing
>make her notice you by making loud manly noises while lifting
>touch yourself seductively
>make eye contact with her a lot and smile
With these tips, she'll be the one making the initiative.

I Ask if i could use the same machine we started talking
I invted out she refused we continue talking for like 2 weeks then i ask her out again and she said yes

All this time the answer was so simple

Just go up and ask for her number. Just expect a no. Most girls at the gym don't want to be talked to or hit on.

That's a good point, but how do I overcome the feeling of it being superficial which in turn makes my feel awkward? I feel like wed both know that I wanna slay, but pretend like this is a genuine random encounter.

As I said earlier, as a kid I was pretty normal then early teenage years I moved to US without speaking the language which lead to me becoming super introverted and afraid of social interactions, so to this day (im 22 now) I sometimes have to wonder what normal is. Is it all in perspective?

Game is all bullshit. The girl will respond positively if:

a) You're attractive
b) The type of guy she goes for

The whole "OMG he's so creepy" or "he was so smooth!" are just things girls say so they don't seem superficial. Just talk about whatever it really doesn't matter.

>how do I overcome the feeling of it being superficial which in turn makes my feel awkward?
It doesn't matter. If it's awkward than so be it. You have to start somehwere. It's like the first time you lift, it'll be wobbly and awkward, but you gain experience each time you do it, even if its not perfect. Eventually it'll come easily and intuitively to you.

>I moved to US without speaking the language
If you have any accent, that's a plus. You also seem really normal to me, so you're probably just overthinking it.

You need to get off your computer and interact with other people. That's how you'll improve. You aren't going to unlock some secret new perspective that will suddenly give you social skills. Immerse yourself. The more uncomfortable you are during your interactions the faster you'll improve.

>tfw gym crush is a 40+ year old 6'3+ blonde amazonness. She wears loose fitting shorts and white pantsu every time she works out.
>5'11 so i know i could never satisfy her.

Not gonna give away my # but If you srs I appreciate it senpai.

>Unless the situation is perfect I feel awkward lifting a bar I been seeing at my gym for over a year now, I feel like my intentions to gain would be obvious no matter how I lift the bar cus why else would I randomly load the weights at the gym after never lifting her?
See how stupid that sounds?

For a girl to accept or reject, you have to communicate your intentions. No way out.

>be me
>got a gym crush
well time to look for another gym.

this happened more than once ;_;

Literally if you walk by each other just make eye contact and start nodding your head or saying "hey what's up." Not even just to start a conversation just as a saying hi thing. Eventually you two will just start conversing with each other

I am, its used to be super bad because I didn't speak the language. It got so bad that If my parents asked me to speak to someone on the phone on in person because my English was better I would dread about it. Now its not nearly as bad, I can initiate a convo and shoot shit with people as long as its not a female that makes me wanna bury my face in their ass.

I only started coming out of my shell after graduating HS, so didn't have have an opportunity to form a good social circle so whatever friends and acquaintances I got ended up being all guys. Thats probably why I can talk to guys no problem, but when it comes to women im fucking clueless. The worst part tho? Years of being depressed and introverted I NEVER EVEN TRIED APPROACHING A WOMAN! It makes me fucking mad, I wish I knew how many happy relationships and nice fucks Id have if I just approached most girls I found attractive instead of just walking past.

I am overthinking it, I know whats wrong and the older I got the more apparent it got to me where all my issues and insecurities stem from. Like im super self aware, which is more of a curse than a blessing. I even know what to do to try and fix my issues, aka finally go on a serious cut, start talking to sloots, take school more serious etc. But its hard to take that step, I know I sound like a bitch, but that first step starts at a top of a very deep downward mental spiral that I have been on since I was like 12 or 13 when I moved to US.

dont worry friend, im american and speak perfect english and im still retarded as you

It sounds like you've made some serious progress then, I take back what I said. Just keep improving, you know what you have to do user

I feel you, man. It's alright. Just try to aim for one thing a day. Things that helped me was
(1) having a to-do list. On one side, things that I need to get done, and the other side of things that I can get done later. It really helps visualizing work ahead.
(2) Get a calendar. To-do list is for the daily stuff, but a calendar (I use a whiteboard one) will organize the month.

It really helps to have a sense of time. So you're not just thinking "I'll do it tomorrow/next week." You need that sense of impending doom, like a deadline for your life. If you want to do things like talk to girls, on the calendar or list, put "talk to a girl" on a random day and take it as something you MUST do.

You can do it, man.

Also, if you want to practice talking with girls, get a tinder and just experiment.

Thanks anons

I don't. She wants nothing to do with a rat like me, so i just work out in peace. I think this applies to nost if us here as well.

Thanks user, you are spot on. I am a HUGE procrastinator to, even though I have noticed how good I feel about myself after being productive and how much nicer it feels to sit on your ass after finally getting home.

Mmmmm cowtits.
A shame those nipples won't be pink.

lmao mfw I was telling you what to say to the girl, i dont want your fucking number faggot

About tinder...I thought about it, but feel like since Im not 100% at peace with myself yet, tinder might shatter my self asteem if I dont get matches, im not deformed or ugly, but id be super insecure about going on a tinder date because id be afraid to ruin her expectations. Im also not the "take pictures everywhere you go" type a dude so my profile wouldn't be as interesting as others.

Gosh I sound like a pussy faggot lmao.

No problem, man. I've always struggled with that as well. Starting has always been the hardest part of anything. But basic life organization will really help you, I promise.

Another thing to remember: Don't wait for motivation. Motivation is just an excuse to wait around until you're 100% confident and comfortable to start something. Which you may never be. And for most things worth having, the work isn't comfrotable and easy. Don't wait around for motivation, just get up and go.

Don't bother going on actual dates, just message girls. Swipe right on everyone and you'll get some matches with a decent bio and some pics, trust me. Just message all of them. You can be dumb and awkward or rude and douchey, it doesnt matter. The point of the exercise is just to get you to communicate with girls - you'll realize that they're just normal people too.
By the way, every girl has standards higher than their own looks and personality warrant. Even ugly chicks think they deserve supermodels, so don't get too upset over "no".

Hahaha

It's not really any different from anywhere else. She's already subconsciously made up her mind, and you're already supposed to know what her answer would be BEFORE you approach.

You don't know you can't satisfy her man. And even if you can't, you still slept with sexy milf so isn't it worth it? Do it for everyone who wished they had a shot at a blonde Amazon goddess, instead of just wasting it

If you aren't taping a cucumber to your leg, wearing skin tight pants and stretching in front of her, you are never going to make it.

Yeah, a shame. But just imagine her dropping those babies out of her bra right on your face.

LOL DUDE

are you white European or non white.
if nonwhite get the fuck out of my gym you creepy mud blood

If you're "crushing" on someone who you've never talked to you still have a very immature understanding of what romance and human affection is about.

What you're actually experiencing is lust, which is fine, but you need to learn how to separate lust from love quick.

>Adopted Dad how did you meet other adopted Dad?
>WELLLLLL

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY.