Would you eat this keto breakfast?

Would you eat this keto breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1lolqu/end_the_fiber_fantasy_everything_you_dont_want_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably but I'd ask the retard who made it why they didn't put the butter on or in the eggs

Pity the nicely browned steak is ruined by putting a bunch of raw butter directly on it.

Yeah once in a while, not every single day while deluding myself that I'm getting healthier doing so.

>implying unhealthy
gtfo momscientist

Eggs aren't cooked properly so no

>Quick story from years ago when I used to be a powerlifter

Steak and eggs for breakfast
No bread, gluten or vegs

Few hours go by and need to hit the gym, squat PR and had a ton of energy.....

>Oats for breakfast is good on a cut
>Hitting PRs requires steaks

What's momscience about that? Keto is a fucking meme diet that soccer moms would love.

If it's so healthy, why don't you eat exactly that 3 times a day you fucking retard. Enjoy your heart disease in your 20s.

you sound a little jelly poorfag oat eater

t. ignorant sugar babies mentally stuck in the 1970s

where is the fiber? Have fun with your painful rock hard shits every 3 days

Yes, no carnivore animal in the wild can have bowel movements

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1lolqu/end_the_fiber_fantasy_everything_you_dont_want_to/

Looks alright but I'd get tired of eating that every day I think. For whatever reason I'll never get tired of plain old eggs and toast. This meal might be okay for breakfast 2-3 times a week.

Like user () said, the eggs seem a bit undercooked. I cook em on both sides while still maintaining the yolk soft enough to dip with bread.

Raw butter, as opposed to what....cooked butter?

>Raw butter, as opposed to what....cooked butter?
Here's a way you can improve that:

>melt a tablespoon or two of butter, optionally add in a single diced and peeled cherry tomato
>in a small bowl, put in some mint, thyme, chopped garlic, salt and ground red pepper flakes (Aleppo most suited, Chinese red flakes also work well, but any red flake will do)
>let melted butter heat a bit but not so much to burn the spices
>pour melted butter from pan onto the spices in the bowl
>mix contents of the bowl, let it sit for around 30s at least
>slather the steak you cook with a half cm layer of good plain yogurt (Balkan/Turkish if not cutting, but Greek/filtered Yogurt or Skyr will both work)
>put your spice-butter mixture on top of yogurt

This makes for amazing taste enhancement, traditional plain yogurts go well with red meat and the spice/butter mix goes well with both.

nope
I need carbs because maintaining muscle mass and performance are a priority to me

You don't need to go keto to enjoy a steak and eggs.

>keto lyf bru-HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG *drops dead at 50*

you're pointing out something obvious

Probably, I'd like a better cut of meat though. Can't stand gristle.
Eggs look okay, I'd take a soft-boiled over that though probably, maybe even scrambled, not a big sunny side up guy.

You don't eat sugar on keto.

whats the general consensus on fiber, dont avoid it or focus on getting it?

I was eating like 40-50g oats per day and feeling ok
somedays I was craving more and did 100g, everytime I did that or even eat oats with just 40g for a few days straight, I'd get my stomach bloated and couldnt shit at all, pretty fucking weird

I stopped and I managed to shit once again, I was tracking macros and kcals back then and I would get 50g fiber daily

now I just get fiber from all the veggies I eat I guess

>when a bunch of bookseller manage to make people believe that unhealthy things are healthy .

They used every trick in the book .
>Make people believe they're WOKE by doing something the others don't do
>Convince people that the science is wrong because one study was fraudulent ( and it wasn't even the case ) even tho all other study conducted later also show a correlation
>Need to believe in one or more conspiracy theory to justify the diet

I can't stand not getting fiber in a day. I'll eat bread or fruit just to have a better sense of well being. Fiber is good for you, don't fall for his lies

That's exactly what carbfags do

There is no carbfaf you retard, not everyone telling your that MEAT & EGGs is bad for you eat exclusively sugar , there is something called balance . It's another trick used by those Ketard guru , create a false enemy and act like he is everywhere , literally lvl 0 propaganda

>sugar addict desperately tries to defend their degeneracy

>carbfag's first false flag

pathetic

>Carbs are bad because they turn to fat
>Fat is good

REALLY MAKE ONE THINK

take out the butter and coffee and yeah sure
Steak plus coffee sounds like too much for my sensitive womanly stomach to handle

protip for ketofags: prove to people that keto helped you make actual gains, and THEN claim it actually "works". you're the one trying to prove that an extraordinary approach is the better one
I could literally bet 1000$ that over 95% of people who advocate keto on the internet can be accurately described as skinnyfat or overweight. they very rarely post any pictures (for a reason I guess) but from what I've seen over the years they literally never look like they lift

So much misinformation. Where did this whole “carbs make you store fat” shit come from? Since when was it socially alright to tell blatant lies as fact and sell it to people?

>Without an insulin spike, fatty acids aren't trapped in your fat cells
>Some are distributed and stored
Jesus you insufferable keto retards need to hang it up

I'm an engineer and every single fat fuck co-worker who has gone keto looks like a horrible monster now. Still a big fat belly with scrawny spooky boi arms. Literal dogshit.

Yes.

Breakfast looks good though.

When you carb starve your body he'll eat what is close to it , and that is protein .

>Womanly
Post tits you fucking faggot

you are not a carnivore

Yeah , the feds should stop trying to prevent mass suicide event , let people do what they want lol

Idk if it's that great for making gains, but it's fucking excellent for weight loss. I've been on it since Labor Day and lost 38lb. Lifts only dropped 10% or so, OHP was the worst hit, 155x5 down to 135x7.

Just like anything in life, there is no silver bullet. No diet is perfect for all goals. But keto is great for cutting, even for weight lifters, and I'm convinced that anybody that argues against that is either not doing it correctly or is a fucking retard.

Do you have extra skin hanging on?

I'm an engineer and was entering fat fuck territory (>25%) and and am on Keto, and now am down to 15% and look pretty good.

Why the fuck did you mention you were an engineer lol nobody gives a fuck.

You're just as bad as these fucking losers on Twitter "As a black man," "As an intersectional immigrant feminist," lol kill yourself you stupid bitch you're probably a civil "engineer" LMAO

I'll post, here's me eating a ketogenic diet and IF + working out for ~5 months at the time of the pic.
I mostly swim but I lift a few times a week.
Dunno if I look like I lift but I feel a lot better and my skin isn't shit anymore.

None at all, but I wasn't THAT big to begin with. I was about 225lb, 5'11", and I'm down to 187 as of this morning.

It doesn't feel loose either.

We're trying to save people from killing themselves with meme diets, not getting mad.

Steak doesnt have enough fat for me

I do sausage or bacon.
7 eggs with a shitload of sauteed veggie, whatever is fresh from the garden.

Just a field known for having a high density of fat fucks. But I guess that's all of America these days.

Also cry more you're probably a javascript engineer.

>eating breakfast
no

How about eating whole carbohydrate high fiber food & not ingesting ton of fat ( making your insulin resistant ) .

See pic related , the non retarded man curve .

NCHS reported in 2014 that around 70% of all adults in the US are either overweight or obese.
Breaks down roughly to
30% overweight
30% obese
10% extremely (or morbidly) obese

And high GI also works well , sugar was never meant to be eaten with fat , no food in nature is high sugar high fat

Dietary fat doesnt make you insulin resistant. Visceral fat and BEING fat makes you insulin resistant.

People who tends to eat lots of fat but at an an healthy weight tend to have way more intramuscular fat .

Now that this guy has posted his body, I'm really curious about yours.

a high fat, low fiber diet is a pretty good way to get colon cancer. if you took but only 5 minutes to look how fiber works in the human body, you'd understand. a bit of fat does help oleate your shit, but its no replacement. plus, foods like flax or hemp hearts do a good enough job without giving you a coronary.

and yeah, you rampaging autist, steak is good once in a while, same with eggs. Saturated fat is good - in moderation. Same with cholesterol. It's not something you eat as much of as possible, though, just like you shouldn't make every effort to avoid it completely.

>eggs
>meat and butter
>coffee

Sounds like a great way to have a heart attack

I'd be very interested as well but I'm not getting my hopes up about it, typically people don't respond when you post a pic after they claim you won't.
Oh well.

>coffee is bad your your heart
wew

ok

he could be at any level of other stages in health, bulking, cutting, etc than the other guy and have different goals. What does it matter? Nobody is saying keto doesn't make you lose weight, people are saying a diet rich in saturated fats, cholesterol and low in fibre probably isn't that great for you for extended periods of time. Plus, look at all the flying squirrels that lost weight too fast.

I have had great results from keto but I feel like I did it the correct way because not only did I eat high fat but I ate more natural I guess you can say.I didnt eat any processed meat,no butter/margerine,no cheese.For me I ate avavcado,nuts and nut oil,fatty fish and meat,only green vegetables alot of water.I went from 250 to 190 in 3 months but I felt great and to me tbat was important not feeling like shit.My lifts only struggled the first month but Ive increased strength.

Im sure you all have heard of the psmf diet.I did that for just one month and I lost my man boobs and love handles and that was the only diet to do that accorfing to my bf chart I actually gained muscle to.

Are you implying caffeine relaxes your body and heart rate?

Nice physique brother, I think you've vindicated yourself, hope to make it to where you are, just on a ketogenic diet.
How tall are you if you don't mind?

My bloods are just fine, tris are fine, bp is fine, heart rate is healthy. I don't think keto is infallible but I don't think it'll put you in an early grave like people claim. That's really all I'm here to say.

you can easily tell by proportions I'm not tall, just 5'7

Look pretty good for 5'7" IMO bruddeh. Wasn't some manlet inquisition thing, just curious.

soyboy pls go

>butter and egg yellow
Nope.

No, because a complete dumbass who fell for a meme diet. For a board dedicated to fitness there sure is a fuck a ton of memes here.

>mewing
>keto
>nofap
>veganism
>water fasting

How does anyone get jacked following you autist’s example?

>brainlet

I swear half of fit hasn't actually done any real research on keto.

why do you have chunks of cold butter on your food jesus christ learn to cook

>buttering your steak

you forgot saltfags, like wtf even is that

That’s a very good question

>carbs make you store fat

This is technically true. Carbs give you immediate energy and refill your glycogen meaning that all non-preferred energy sources (i.e. fat) ingested with them can be stored almost entirely.
Bread with butter? It's not the starch that lands under your skin. Whether you get rid of the slice or the spread is up to you.

>implying anyone outside of /fraud/ is jacked

>Red meat
>Dairy
>BUTTER

lol fucking subhuman fatcel

That's because you dropped gluten and sugar. You don't look fit and i guarantee you'd look better on a diet centered on rice/protein and relatively low fat.

Are there lots of fat engineers?

With the exception of one hamplanet ChE that was in my graduating class, everybody was pretty average. Hell I'd say at least 30% of the ME's were pretty athletic and lifted weights. And this was in the South.

ME by the way, not Javascript. Landed in a Process Engineering job at a chemical plant. One of the highest starting salaries in my class. But we're just out here measuring dicks, right?

I was SE, I'd agree most of my ME friends were into physical hobbies (cars, trucks, etc) and were relatively athletic.

For us computer majors, you have the top performers who are usually in good shape or at least DYEL lanklet/manlet. Then the middle of the pack and below are all fat whiny acne-ridden neckbeards who only went to college to measure dicks with the other kids about who knew how much RAM the Apple II shipped with.

I also went to school in upstate New York which is known for it's dairy and other fat-fuck food items.

Because you have the same digest system as a lion, right? Fish can breath water, so you can too. Go try it out!

>You don't look fit
How do you look my guy? I'm willing to hear you out but I don't take advice on a whim. I'm pretty happy with how I look after such a short time.

looks disgusting

To be fair, intermittent fasting and 24-48 hour fasts have a decent amount of evidence behind them, and some suggests that lipolysis increases up to 75-90%. I've found that IM works really effectively for me, especially the OMAD. I don't know for a fact it actually helps physiologically, but psychologically it's the only diet I can stick to, so I don't have much to compare it against. But anything longer than that sounds pretty over the top and unsubstantiated.

Let's see some rigorous exploration of this though. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the fastfags do some serious data-gathering and comparison with it.

I'll never claim keto is healthy, the increase in saturated fat intake and lack of glycogen is straining on your body. Keto shouldn't be a lifestyle it's a way to lose weight quickly and efficiently, saving mass from an extended caloric deficit. Doing keto for a month or 2 won't cause you to drop dead.

t. Guy whos done keto for 27 days, dropped 14 pounds at 193 starting bw, 2500 Cal's a day and only about a 5% drop in strength.