The diet of the healthiest country in the world

the diet of the healthiest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-20/italy-s-struggling-economy-has-world-s-healthiest-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute#Historical_concerns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They also don't eat 3000 calories a day

>healthiest country
>country
You have some low standards

They walk everywhere
Many of them don't have couches like we do in the west so they dont sit all day in the same spot watching tv, or sleeping

dude im pretty sure they have couches and tvs its not 1743

>implying japanese people aren't known for being neets that do nothing but stay inside watching anime and playing video games

that doesn't look like the italian diet tho

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-20/italy-s-struggling-economy-has-world-s-healthiest-people

This. It is well known that the Italian and Icelandic diets are the healthiest. Which is the best differs, but the two are always at the top of every study on this topic.

You are god damn retarded if you think thats what most of the food looks like. The last thing is even chinese its a Youtiao.

It's all the green tea they consume. Not even memeing.

what exactly are the icelandic and italian diets?

shit tons of olive oil, pasta, wine, and tomatoes?

fermented oily fish?

Their government doesn't record certain health problems, like ones related to smoking. It's a well known fact. People like to meme about green tea but the fact of the matter is there's a fuck ton of smoking related deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if diet related health problems aren't recorded either.

So fuck off with your weeaboo shit.

I'd think with how great Italian food is that this wouldn't be the case because people would be just a bit heavier, enough to not be #1 at least, and some stuff is fried or is greasy. Why is this the case?

Portion control, variety of foods. Also cooking in Italy is seriousbusiness, you'll rarely see grown ups consuming processed shit or ordering fast foods to eat on the couch. We like to eat well, not a lot.
dunno about iceland but the Italian diet is very complete. You should google mediterranean diet.

>Portion control
See I always see this thrown around especially with respect to French cuisine which is even more the case, but even if you control portion size you're going to be more healthy if you ate the same amount in a clean diet. Plus if there's fat in everything but you don't eat over maintenance, you'll have to eat so little that you'll be hungry all the time. It just doesn't make sense to me, why not just eat a clean but filling diet 99% of the time and on the occasion have the other stuff.

Japan is known for being a hard work based society where people work 16 hours a day and have very little rest time. If you tried watching anime all day you'd become hikikomori and ostracized by society. Why do you think the suicide rate is so high there?

>44 Macedonia
Macedonia is a geographical perfecture of nothern Greece, maybe they meant Skopje.

This is why I'm against public healthcare expenditure. Literally MOST health problems in the west are caused by jist eating too fucking much

>a clean diet
such as? Why wouldn't consider it clean? Not everyone has to be a bodybuilder and eat tons of proteins and few carbs. Pasta is a pretty healty dish and fills you up a lot and olive oil is ealthy too in moderation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Spoken like someone who always eats until they are full. You can eat half as much and still feel full if you aren't impatient

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia
I can link wikipedia too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute#Historical_concerns

>balkanshits
>relevant since the fall of Constantinople

Pick one.

By your own logic we should take our land back from the roach invaders and restore the Byzantine empire to its former glory, which I agree with.
Turkbros, I love you, but you need to fuck off and go invade someone else.

>he thinks im a roach
>he thinks that I don't want the balkans to be relevant again

The proof is in the portions

The only thing on this list they eat regularly is rice and you know it.

The traditional diet is rice and fish for breakfast, eggs or vegetables and rice for lunch, and meat or vegetables and rice for dinner (highschooler panties for dessert)

It's all about those blue zones

>>he thinks im a roach
I don't, maybe I worded my post poorly
>>he thinks that I don't want the balkans to be relevant again
I don't, again, poor wording on my part

ofcourse it's the healthiest diet, rice and noodles are plant based and zero fat