Meal r8 thread

I'll start
breakfast today -

175g Greek 2% plain yoghurt

Two pieces sourdough toast with 2 tablespoons peanut butter

490 cal, 32g prot, 16g fat (4g sat, 0.3 trans), 57g carb.

Is this acceptable? I could reduce the sat fats by half and eliminate the trans fats by switching to a 0% yoghurt intead of 2%.

T H I C C

Oh no you don't .
I've given up thicc blonde white girls for lent.
never again will I be slamming all 9x6 into their almost always far too tight cunts and feeling the ripples of their soft velvety ass or sucking their tits and hearing them sing my name as I go into their warm wet
oh god...

>thinks the saturated fats are the issue
>not the omega-6 pufas in peanut butter

Kek

>9cm x 6cm

Feel bad for you, mate.

It is not lent you fucking heathen

hey friend, I don't know that much about well balanced diet that's why I made the thread. I've lost 100 lbs cutting like crazy and now I'm trying to maintain and eventually bulk with proper macros and I don't know that much in general, maybe a big strong guy like you can help me understand better :^)

I read on some thread in bodybuilding.com that I should avoid transfats while trying to build muscle so I think cheese and also yoghurts that have transfats are not that ideal?

bump

Read the sticky

who is this braphog

Transfats are synthetic fats engineered to be tastier. Yoghurt and cheese is natural.

WTF this girl is heaven

Stop posting disgusting fat people on a blue board.

>disgusting
off you go

Low test bottom fag detected

pic related is too hot, you fucked up op

I'm cutting. I usually eat this for breakfast, everyday of the week:

- 2 whole eggs + 3 egg whites
- 125g sardines
- 175g low fat cottage cheese
- 100g red beans
- 30g peanut butter ( optional - I will sometimes omit it so I can use it for the pasta sauce )
- 1.5 scoops of whey protein

Breakfast for me is usually 226g 4% fat cottage cheese, 3 sliced hardboiled eggs and sriracha or a few tablespoons of salsa all stirred together in a bowl

lmao at least people are postin, usually my threads get ignored :^)

this may be the manliest breakfast I've ever seen or heard of, you know the cals/prots on it?