NAU reporting in

Any /durham/ man in?

University of Strathclyde reporting in
/ciaopaolo

In the weightroom rn where u assholes at

browsing fit before going to work, whatchu working on today big guy

Lower body in general. Glute abduction atm

NIU, Lad

Will be there tonight until they close. Hitting bench and OHP tonight.

when and where you at

Sesh

Gillenwater Hall. Will be at the gym tonight from 7:45ish to 9.

Soph? Fr?
Im there now prob done at 8

Sophomore boi.

Super sr here.

Who /rutgers/ here
Phoneposting from panera rn

That’s shitty, user. I’m Mech. Engineering. What are you?

>tfw 100% reddit school

The one that's filled with shit skins.

NAU class of 2013. Went to Raul H Castro SBS nigga

Information Sys Management. I want to murder have the people I have classes with.

repotan

K where are you faggot

How's Rutgers? What are you studying?

Im premed. Rutgers is fine, depends what youre looking for in a school. No complaints really, nightlife is fun but Im usually too busy to go out.

I'm thinking of going there for a PhD in Molecular biology. A social life is not,eh, necessary

Rutgers grad here, coming back tomorrow for homecoming. I went to CAG then hit Brower for hours to make some nasty gains last year

>Brower
>not taking a bus to literally any other campus to eat human food
CAG is kinda annoying too how its always packed af. I live on livi so I lift there most days, sometimes at Werblin which is really nice.

>mfw asian manlets at werblin deadlifting 6 plates every time I go there
pretty impressive desu

I know you're out there.
>escaped the NCAA

I was your stereotypical frat douche though so both CAG and Brower were walking distance from my house. During the summer only Werblin was open though so I walked or jogged there every single day, good cardio desu

I don't have much experience with Livi besides classes and sometimes writing papers in Kilmer

which frat? you think itd be weird if I pledged as a sophomore my second semester or a junior next year?

I have some friends in frats that said theyll hook me up with bids I just havent taken them up on it yet because im taking hard ass classes this semester and I need a good gpa

I'm not that user, nor am I in a frat. I'm currently a junior. I didn't rush because I didn't think it was necessary. When I'm horny and haven't hooked up in a bit, I wish I had, but then I think about my GPA and stuff and I'm glad I didn't. It's not weird to rush a frat as a sophomore as a lot of them do it.
Pledging is what the frat makes of it. My friend pledged and had to drop a class mid-semester, for which he now has a W on his transcript. Meanwhile, my other friend, his pledging was pretty chill and not much of a commitment. My sister's fiance said that pledging wasn't the best thing for his GPA. If you're taking easy classes, I'd say go for it. If not, I would wait a semester.

Michigan State
I go to IM east, but I've been so busy with classes I can't really find time for the gym.

thanks, yeah thats basically what I was thinking. prolly gonna have to wait till my classes ease up next year

/princeton/,so I'm close by

I'm on club baseball and we're playing you guys this Sunday

noice
princetons a pretty nice town I like walking around there sometimes
>tfw brainlet

I was in Alpha Sig which is like two houses down from Panera. Pledging is easily worth it at any point in time before senior year. One of my best friends in my fraternity taught me how to lift properly instead of spending two years dicking around in the gym.

Also this is very accurate. Your GPA has a high chance of going to shit during pledging even though I do know of kids who got 4.0s. However, even after pledging the allure of "extra-circulars" might fuck up your GPA as well.

Definitely recommend it though because of the great friends you make, girls, and memories

bro.. youve obviously havent seen here at uah lmfao

oh word I went to a rush event there freshman year actually. you guys are p chill, nice house too

Finally another Scarlett Knight

what's up faggot

How many other Utah rejects are here. I know there's gotta be at least one

they're good kids, not too tryhard. have fun on gameday tomorrow user

thanks bro, you too

This guy is right about the memories. But even if you don't rush/join a frat, you'll still make plenty of friends and have great memories. At least at my school (I'm the UNC user), juniors and seniors don't really go to frat parties so at this point I don't bother going. There was also never a really good time for me to rush anyways between research, ECs, and classes. I personally enjoy house parties much more to begin with. I'm looking forward to a particular bar that has weekly live music on weekends once I'm 21 in 3 months.

It's a pretty normie school, but with the student population being what it is, there's got to be some other PSU posters... who /happyvalley/ here?

wuddup bruh u lift at the ac?

Usyd
Arena of course

Already done. Will be there tomorrow 3:30, leg day. Catch me in my Adipowers.

Btw I go Monday Wednesday Friday evening

USU here

Enjoy your nu male BArts skellingtons, at UNSW we are making STEM gains.

kk see ya ther mayb

I'm stem mate

in

Wheeeyyyyy lads.
Also usyd here. Well, '16 Med grad but close enough.

>BYU-I
*Inhales*

Ohh nice you still go to arena?

Same senpai whats your major?

And this is fitness related how?

Loyola Chicago

yo

EXSS and pre-med. You?

KEELE

Ay