How do i achieve running back mode?

how do i achieve running back mode?

Superior Black genetics

Genetics x gear to failure, retirement at 32, and bankruptcy within 2 years of retirement.

dont give a shit about form, just lift as heavy as possible

just be black

Gear. A majority of professional athletes as a whole use steroids or GH.

already niggermode, i just wanna know how they train.

Train insane OP. The running back is the one on the left.

forget form, just pick up as heavy weights as possible

run hills
run sprints
drop and roll

You know what, just go look up highschool football drills for running backs and copy what they're doing.
I don't say do college or pro because every single one of them are genetic elites with years and decades of athletic living and training under their belt.
They have built their entire lives and minds around this sport and training for it .
They're also on the best drugs the planet earth has to offer.

So you quite honestly would not survive their workouts at all. Highschool is just strenuous enough to get you up to speed and going.

Is your vertical 36 inches? If not you won’t ever get like them by training the way they train. They basically got dealt a straight flush and will respond well to basically any routine. Which is great for them because the memery you see in the pro leagues when it comes to ‘strength’ training makes Veeky Forums look like it actually knows shit.

it's funny and sad that this is true.

as a normie you're gonna have to grind for years to get HS running back level lifts

Goddamn.
Everything you just said is retarded.

that neck

Do you retards seriously believe that it's all "WE WUZ GENETICS" and not the fact that all professional athletes are on steroids/gear of some kind?

Think about it. They're playing at the UPPERMOST level and they're not going to try to have every advantage that they can? Millions of dollars are at stake if they can't perform the best that they can.

My sister's bf is black. The guy never worked out a day in his life but has a six pack. I do believe that blacks are genetically superior.

man i was really hoping it wasn't just gear. ill probably still look at some low level training techniques.

I won't even argue with you because you're retarded and it's a waste of time.

low bodyfat + being somewhat active + darker skin tone = visible abs

>being somewhat active

He doesn't work out or play any sports. I know a lot of black guys in the same situation but still look like they're athletes. They just have superior physical genetics.

Imagine being this low T
Who holds all of the powerlifting world records? White guys.

>"muh blacks are so much better at sports!"

how good would you be at basketball if you never did your homework and played with your friends every day? and then they go to college, not because of their grades, but because they can shoot a basketball and run down the court and make the school look good.

No one is buying your cuck crap faggot.

I didn't say work out or play sports. Unless you're an anorexic neet in a basement playing vidya all day long, you'll have muscle definition because that's how your body is designed.

doing /nonathletic/ things during the day use your muscles to stabilize

he probably gets his abs from fucking your mudshark sister lmao

>Who holds all of the powerlifting world records? White guys.

Because they have money for food and supplements, and have access to gyms. Africans are literally starving right now.

>all blacks on earth are starving and poor

RMMT

Genetics the lighter skinned players look so

It's not just gear.
I told you.
You have to be a genetic elite like those dudes on top of having decades of training or even living a life where you're partially athletic and active in a way that is kind of like theirs.

You are starting way too late and more then likely don't have the same genes as they do man.

HOWEVER, since you willing to put in work and you know where you stand physically, you can get pretty damned far.

White girls are only meant for sidefucking, they'll dillute my son's fast twitch muscle structure if I breed with them. She's still pretty qt tho.

this fucking cuckposting poo has been shitting up the board for a few weeks now, spamming this unaesthetic niggermanlet in go back to /tv/ with your cuck shit