/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

The world may never know why joes sleeves were so long Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2W8CN74_gCo)
youtu.be/84BsvznSn5E?t=263
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/
ufile.io/f88q2
t.dripemail2.org/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiMTU2Nzg0MyIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMTEzNDQzNjc3IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy11cy13ZXN0LTIuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9zdHJlbmd0aGVvcnkvVGhlSm91cm5leS56aXA_X19zPXNydXVhamJzZjF1M2l2aDJydHZxIn0
strongerbyscience.com/complete-strength-training-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=ALRviFplPD4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vl3T-DRYQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jEoKGYmbfGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1nJWtkprU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

facebook michael.israetel/videos/10109202256885253/?notif_id=1508529499728124¬if_t=live_video

Mike Israetel is live for an hour to answer questions.

First for hoping to have a wholesome discussion about the squat, bench, deadlift and the strict curl and why we love them so much and our favourite variations to drive our progress and keep things spiced up, instead of drama, shitposting and circljerking

Walked past some chickens on the way to do some front squats at the gym this morning

Should have taken one of the hens with you. Make her the gym chicken and have her lay eggs for you every day

My gym owner actually has his own hens and sells eggs at the gym, about £3.40 for 30 eggs cos he's a good lad

That's not a bad price. Are the yolks like a deep orange?

>not a bad price
>tfw you bought 18 eggs from walmart for $0.56 today

Yeah, they're great quality free range eggs.

And enjoy your tasteless caged eggs that go off after a week ameribro

There's a difference between a good price and dirt cheap unemployed people eggs.

Jelly. Wish I had a supply of well priced cage free eggs, but they're like $5 a dozen anywhere and from anybody that sells them.

>unemployed
But I'm starting my new job in a month??

Also I'm just using them in fried rice tbqhfamilam.

I'm just teasing you. That sounds great to have some quality fresh eggs.

What is a high freq bench program i can do

I guess nuckols is pretty frequent?

I wana bench 4x a week

Made this 4 week intermediate using cuckols 28.
Am I good to go or can anything be improved?

God some stir fried chikin with fried rice sounds great right now.

And I'm only meming u :)

Spotoshot 2.0

Lifting is so bad lads
I never have the energy anymore
I'm always fatigued and can never recover
Weights stay the same week in week out

I just don't want to be dyel, but lifting has become a chore.

you tease too much

>Lifting is so bad lads
>I never have the energy anymore
>I'm always fatigued and can never recover
>Weights stay the same week in week out
>I just don't want to be dyel, but lifting has become a chore.
What's your training like?

Yeah.

For squats on weeks 1 and 2 knock off one set thats already programmed (so 4x5 and 3x3) and add 3x6 @70%.

Spotoshot, Hepburn with slingshot instead of ohp, advanced sheiko

Reposting from last thread:

I got an elbow pain from squatting low bar. By some chance I was adviced to try squatting without the thumbless grip I had been using until now. Low bar with a thumbed grip removes the elbow pain like its fucking magic. But instead I get pain in my biceps tendon by the elbow.

Which do I do? I have a feeling the biceps thing might be solved if I learn how to do thumb grip better since I just kinda tried it and went with it since it felt alright.

>spotoshot 2.0

I google searched it and it didnt come up

Either improve recovery (more food, more sleep), try a different program for some variety, or take some time off. Some strength loss will happen but muscle mass is pretty easily retained if you don't eat less so don't worry. An off season is great for body and mind.

What's the reasoning for that?
Interested to know, not memeing.

Mfw
They're delicious, maybe try some local markets if you have that in America, don't like eggs as much as other people but a poached egg with brown sauce hits the spot

My training is great. I look forward to going into the gym everyday. And I've been training for eight or nine years now. Sometimes I take breaks from powerlifting training because it's fun to make a comeback.

Sorry, lad. I'll be nicer. Enjoy the comfy eggs.

Are you a novice at the end of LP? If so, this sounds pretty normal and you need to change some stuff up and/or switch to an early intermediate program.

>spotoshot

Where do i find this

It's a whole lot easier and a whole lot more volume.

That's how my squatting looks right now, but I have another day in between your days where I do back squats @8 and then repeat until @9.

best nuckols thing ive seen is the offseason template, i did it about a year ago i gained 10kg and put 10kg on my bench in 6 weeks (first ever 180youtube.com/watch?v=2W8CN74_gCo)

it was great fun, pick 4 different variations for each lift and do SBD variations 4x a week

Lost 5 lbs this week lads, do I treat myself to some ice cream tomorrow? Can't wait to get to 220lb and enjoy comfy winter gains

Nice music choice

i get this, ive torn my bicep twice, the first time my entire shoulder went purple

pretty much every time i lowbar it flares up and i cant bench without pain

widen your grip, use 2 or 3 fingers on the bar only or switch to highbar

or completely mobilise your shoulders pecs biceps and triceps

heres a good stretch pre squats
youtu.be/84BsvznSn5E?t=263
4.26 if the link doesnt work

>front squats

Brother

Pasture fed eggs have a significantly healthier fatty profile, geniusboy

This is /plg/ where we care about wilks. Fatty profiles don't affect your lifts. Calories and protein do.

Use this progression, dumping the lightest day.

strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/

Either bodybuild, daily max, or change up your main lifts for a bit. Take a week off, eat and sleep, and come back ready for six or eight weeks of something a little different. I'd suggest bodybuilding using 5/3/1 or Juggernaut for your base program but it's your life.

You don't "have" to do PL your whole life, all the time.

Does nuckols have an article on this template? I can't seem to find anything

easiest way to get calories and protein is FATTY meats

12% ground beef has about 130 calories per 100g and 20g protein

chilli/lasagne/spaghetti bolognese are your friends

It's part of The Journey package which was offered on the Complete Strength Training Guide over at his website. Don't think it's still available and I don't think I have it available right now.

Actually I did. Here you go: ufile.io/f88q2

Right, but if I'm eating the same amount of protein and calories, changing the other variables won't affect powerlifting performance much at all.

i cant even remember how i got it, i think it was an email

yeah here it is
t.dripemail2.org/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiMTU2Nzg0MyIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMTEzNDQzNjc3IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy11cy13ZXN0LTIuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9zdHJlbmd0aGVvcnkvVGhlSm91cm5leS56aXA_X19zPXNydXVhamJzZjF1M2l2aDJydHZxIn0

it is available
strongerbyscience.com/complete-strength-training-guide/

eating better foods will always make you better
since i stopped eating mcdonalds everyday performance improved

>strongerbyscience.com/complete-strength-training-guide/
Download link doesn't work for me.

>t.dripemail2.org/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiMTU2Nzg0MyIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMTEzNDQzNjc3IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy11cy13ZXN0LTIuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9zdHJlbmd0aGVvcnkvVGhlSm91cm5leS56aXA_X19zPXNydXVhamJzZjF1M2l2aDJydHZxIn0

that does

Define "better foods"

I agree for feeling better you should eat vegetables, etc. But eating walmart eggs vs free range chicken eggs will not affect performance in any way.

Huh, this puts my total efficiency at 79% and says my max bodyweight at 12% bf is 94 kg. Pretty interesting.

i didnt say vegetables

the only way it will affect performance is if the shitty eggs make you ill

For some reason the link wasn't clickable for me, but it is now.

What do you think of the deadlifting? It looks a bit too much to me, but that's what cuckols has as his 1xt int dl.

Yeah but I have shitty family heart hx and don't want to die from something easily preventable with better diet and regular exercise

then eat better and exercise?

you answered your own question

Yeah it's an interesting set of calculations but I'm also not really sure what to make of it. Only real takeaway is "gain 10-15 lbs" and "get stronger"

Makes sense. I'm still not sure how much the type of eggs you eat will affect that because shit's really complicated though.

Uhhhh that's the plan, big guy

>eggs that go off after a week
>having eggs for more than a week without eating them

Yeah, it said I'm like 13.5% bf at 85kg and I need to be 94kg at 12%, so I guess keep eating and lifting. My goal was to eventually fill out the 93s lean anyways.

how tall are you though

5'11
>inb4 bulk to 120kg+

>2017
>STILL doing powerlifting and NOT olympic lifting
>wanting to be slow and fat, while doing olympic lifting assistance lifts as your primary movements
>not wanting to throw weights over your head like a fucking savage

Give me one GOOD reason why you'd do this to yourself.
Are you fucking GAY???
Do you suck DICKS???

in an ideal world where youre focusing on lifting more than day to day life then yeah but as a casual lifter then 105 is more than achievable and maintainable, you wont even fill out your frame at 93 without gear

i cant seem to drop below 105 anymore

Because I'm not a savage. I'm an intellectual.

Do you work out at the library?

youtube.com/watch?v=ALRviFplPD4
Show me ONE powerfatty doing something more impressive. Top tip: you can't.

The only Oly guys who aren't totally forgetabble are roiding

Best advice re: technique, training, assistance for (near) max legal bencher? Throwaway advice perfectly acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vl3T-DRYQk

beltless
hook grip
4.1xBW

Tfw 198cm skelly for life without gear

Olympic lifting is more intellectual than powerlifting.

I want to look like I lift
I have many good friends with whom I train and compete in powerlifting
I want knees that work
I already have one herniated disc
I don't get paid to lift and never will
I'm a gay fag who sucks fag dicks

>5' 11
>93kg
That's pretty big man

for bench it seems to be

you might think youre doing a lot of volume but its nowhere near enough

this is what ive learned from asking and seeing training videos of 220kg+ benchers

>wake up
>still not yury

fuck

93 kilos is not big

sorry if that hurts peoples feelings

I run the 2x int replacing the opposite stance with paused because I don't pull sumo.

Was anybody else at USAPL nationals last week?

Yeah you're probably right, I never feel like I did "too much" bench, at least in the sense that it's nothing 100 band pullaparts won't resolve.

There's an oly lifter that could snatch 2.5x bodyweight. That's way more impressive. A snatch is multiple times harder than a deadlift.
Except the fact powerlifters use way more gear than olympic lifters. Define forgettable. A 105kg lifter clean and jerking 200kg and snatching 160kg is still more impressive than what the majority of powerlifters will ever do.

I mean here's Haack deadlifting more than Dmitry ever has for fun with a fraction of his bodyweight.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEoKGYmbfGE

>I want to look like I lift
You will
>I have many good friends with whom I train and compete in powerlifting
Get them to stop being fat
>I want knees that work
Your knees are just as likely to get fucked powerlifting if you take it just as seriously
>I already have one herniated disc
Oly lifting will probably cause less issues since you're using submaximal weights
>I don't get paid to lift and never will
Why is that relevant?
>I'm a gay fag who sucks fag dicks
I fucking knew it.

theres a reason behind the opposite stance

everyone has weak hips unless they do something about it

Who cares, deadlifting is isn't impressive.
Any old fat nonathletic fuck can do a deadlift. Not everyone can do a snatch, especially one close to 2x bw. You need to generate a fuck ton more force to do a snatch than a deadlift.

>A 105kg lifter clean and jerking 200kg and snatching 160kg is still more impressive
only impressive if you give a fuck about it
no one outside other weightlifters give a fuck or have a reference

same for powerlifting and most things really

Who cares, snatching isn't impressive.
Any old fat unathletic fuck can do a lil jump and pull the bar above his head. Not everyone can do heavy deadlifts, especially one close to 3xbw. You need to generate a fuck ton more force to do a deadlift than a snatch

Meant the volume mate. Planning to just do conventional all the time. The 1x int is primary stance.

What's your best >no gf song?

you need to generate power for oly lifts, force for powerlifts

Who cares, weightlifting is isn't impressive.
Any old fat nonathletic fuck can lift weights. Not everyone can play golf. Especially getting hole-in-ones consistently. You need to get a fuck ton more skill do play golf than do lift weights

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1nJWtkprU

had one for 10 years so dont have one sorry pa;

Snatching is objectively a more impressive strength feat. Don't even kid yourself.
t.butthurt powertubby

wow he picked something up like 8 inches

Im so impressed

wow roid man round back pulled something like 16 whole inches

But you're the guy who is so insecure about his sport that he has to come and seek validation from a """sport""". Just fuck off you self conscious boy.

>objectively
oh, someone hasn't learnt the word subjective yet

I mean, any other trip and I the reply would have meant something. Maybe your name would carry weight if you weren't an obsessed stalker.

It's a bit of banter, calm your tits Jeffrey. I like powerlifting. Oly lifting is objectively more impressive though.

nice blog

also projection