>be normal weight person who exercises daily
>get letter from insurance company
>we're now covering more prescriptions!
>insulin is now only $5 per month
>don't think much of it
>go to get my annual flu shot
>expect $0 copay, like every other year
>"that's $30"
WHAT THE FUCK YOU FAT PIECES OF SHIT, THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I USE ON THIS FUCKING PLAN AND NOW I'VE GOT TO PAY FOR IT SO THE FATTIES CAN GET THEIR FUCKING INSULIN SUBSIDIZED? FUCK YOU FAT FUCKS YOU SHOULD BE PAYING FOR THAT INSULIN
>inb4 some reddit faggot bitches about Bernie Sanders or capitalism
subsidizing fat fucks is a universal problem in any healthcare system

Fake as fuck. No one is going to think someone is a fucking pedo just because they take their daughter to a park.

>planet fitness

some gyms might use new year resolutioners every year to make some easy cash, but hey it's a savvy business model

some gyms might cater to cardio bunnies, and that's fine

some gyms might be more of a posh health club

but Planet Fucking Fitness is legitimately evil, they actively enforce and reward self destructive behaviors never allowing their customers a chance to succeed. In fact usually leaving them worse of than before. Even Crossfit gyms are a better alternative than Planet Fitness

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Jesus Christ someone give that poor horse a carrot. Struggling more than pulling an Amish family.

>Planet Fitness survey

>6 different percentages all saying pretty much the same thing
what the fuck

That fucking file name

POP OFF JAMES!

couple days ago we had a women calling cops bcs she was hearing weird punch noises and grunting
turns out guy was just chopping wood in his backyard

people are getting fucking delusional these days and media scaring the shit out of them are not helping

Truly the patron saint of Veeky Forums and the king of /fph/

It's amazing how black women have collectively been able to overcome anorexia, their wisdom and power is truly to be admired.

Pop off james!

Lift, eat well, rest.

Oh, how it groans

not the best FPH story but I have one that happened to me
>be me, sitting in the library at uni, working on some geology hw
>suddenly I catch a whiff of a pungent smell
>like piss marinated in week old sweat and lard
>I turn and see a literal sphere of human flesh approaching the row of computers I'm at
>at least 500 pounds, wearing a massively baggy red t shirt with grease stains, that despite being baggy fails to hide numerous rolls of fat and tits/mantits like two pumped up pancakes. Its blue jeans are so massive that they could fit an entire Ethiopian village inside
>Its hair is shoulder length, black, and absolutely soaked in grease to the point of almost dripping
>body gives no signs of male or female, neither does face
>fat overhanging eyes, choking whatever neck once existed, and rendering whatever facial structure existed unidentifiable.
>this thing sits one chair away from me
>the smell, no joke, makes me actually gag, though I try to hide it.
>try to concentrate on my work for another minute, thinking maybe I would get used to the smell
>I don't
>finally I just get up and go to the other side of the library to continue working
Luckily I haven't seen it since. I don't have any pic, sadly, so enjoy pic related instead

POP OFF JAMES

Are those his balls or his intestines?

neither, I believe its a lymphedema but I may be wrong

pop off james

What do fat people stand to gain from lying about their diets and exercise?

I really want to believe this happened

I don't know what that is and for the sake of my stomach I don't want to know. thanks tho.

that poor boy...

Oh Jesus Christ no. POP OFF JAMES!

Contribution attached

>fat sex
>advances in THEORY

Seems about right

when i was about 13, my friend and i were skating down my friends street to get to his place. This fatty ran me over, got out of her car, and she told me i shouldn't be skating on the streets while i was lying on the floor heaving because the wind was knocked out of me. My other friend just stood there with his mouth open and then bolted to the nearest house to call the police. Fat lady drove off quick as fuck when my friend shouted, "the police are coming you fat bitch!"
Unfortunately, i don't think she was ever caught. But i didn't sustain any injuries.

How much money does the author of the book earn for this?

this is animal abuse

>not lean
>not muscular
>fit

>engaging in mindless consumption is living an enjoyable life
Small souled bugmen everywhere

This. Should just be "not fucking obese, which is apparently an accomplishment today"

>The comments

its all of his frontbutts

any kind of sport will increase bone density.

pop off james

This.. This makes me more mad than any fph or fps so far. They don't fucking deserve kids.

I work in a warehouse where everyone on my shift is standing/lifting/walking the entire time and somehow my coworkers manage to stay spheres

POP OFF JAMES

Pop Off James! Immunity Dog to the Rescue!

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to choose to believe this isn't real

Fresh Off the Press

Here's an older one, but a funny one nonetheless.

POP OFF JAMES!

amazing

POP OFF JAMES!!!

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/child-dies-325-pound-cousin-sits-article-1.3568564
These are the parents. Jesus fucking Christ.
Now Veeky Forums try to guess who's the father and wh's the mother. No looking for that on the article, that's cheating.

>The world judges. We don't.
>Except for telling you what other people think is sexy.
I'm not really sure what kind of point they are trying to make.

POP OFF JAMES

right is hot af

Pop off James

B-back satan

>Nofap day 3

70 quid??? Kill yourself

POP OFF JAMES

This is just some fake ass r9k tier wank fantasy.

Obvious fake. You faggots are unbelievably credulous.

Just another reason to lift. If two faggots tried to hold me down and make me watch some strange bitch throw my daughter into their van I swear I’d fucking kill them all

She's. I'm assuming it's a she. Is right.The image is using disabled people. Doesn't make her less fat/lazy though.

did you also migrate from the evola thread?

THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY DAY

THE SAME SELF HATING FATTIES POSTING THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN AD INFINITUM

JUST FUCKING LET IT GO YOU TWATS

literally lipstick on a pig

>this... this
Leave faggot this isn’t Facebook

Would do dirty things to chinatsu

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

go back to your fat general, piggy. leave this thread be.

anyone have the story of a guy in uni/college and some fat feminist starts saying he got a better mark because hes a male?

>fitspo
Where even are we anymore

>Are those his balls or his intenstines
>or

>fph thread
>posts made up justice boner story

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

POP OFF JAMES!

>he's thinks that because he's fat we're fat as well
Work out user, you'll get sore, but it'll be a good kind of sore
You won't have those flabs anymore

dat burden

Pop off James!!

Oh good lord...

Pop off james... pop off

holy fuck.

someone post the lena tweet with harvey weinstein in it.

I don't believe this one happened.