Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6d5_HsJozL4
spankwire.com/Nina-Hartley-Sunny-Lane/video2225872/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chad
>using bumble

Bumble just seems like a bunch of fat chicks wanting relationships desu

>Single black moms

Yeah, you're a real chad now you get the chance to raise Tyrone's baby.

I haven't used this app but are you sure "interested" means "swiped right"? Could just mean they've looked at your profile or something.
They'll use any language they can to make you spend money.

lol maybe if you live in the fucking countryside or suburbs

whats the difference between bumble and tinder

After a while of swiping I still seem to match the majority of the times so I don't think so, and the number seems to go down correspondingly

What is this bumble? I don't need stuff like that, i just ask for the number of the girls i want.

IMO the girls on bumble are cuter, I'd guess because it's less of a hookup app so the hotter girls feel more comfortable with it

The girl has to initiate contact. Guys aren't allowed to contact girls first.

It’s actually not bad, you should try not being an unattractive fuck and you’ll have better luck

I'm like, 75% sure that this thread is just an ad for Bumble.

Do you have to pay for either one? Do both require facebook?

Texts like these are rare but nice to get

quality feel

What do you do? Any tips for a guy with a hookup tomorrow night? I find things start pretty good but after a few minutes of thrusting I start feeling awkward and pressured to make sure she enjoys it, which sometimes kills it. Should I just keep a steady rythm like a metronome, or mix things up? How do I know what sort of angle to go for? Props to anyone who replies

no, yes.

>Sex game
>Poking
>Dude
That's all you, my man.

>people unironically talk to someone they fugged like this
Holy shit

What's a good opener to use on tinder? I just got my first match and don't know how to keep it fun

Oh shit I figured it out: he fucked himself last night

Honestly mate the best opener isn't one you planned, same thing as a good joke. Really hard to teach but you just have to soak in their photos/description/etc. and come up with something unique.

daily reminder bumble is feminist tinder and the chance of you picking up an attempted rape charge from a one night stand increases 100% using it

Post pics of yourself so we can see what you would need to get matches

thanks man, i will just need to keep practicing these social skills and try to be spontaneous with it

Do you know how many pro sports player were raised by single mothers?
it's called investing and it's art

>brags about sleeping with a desperate 3/10 fat girl on the fitness section of a japanese cartoon imageboard
wew

iktf

138 matches and dozen or so started talking to me

I'm too socially awkward so I say nothing back

Being ugly doesn't affect the profiles you see

sorry lad, seen way too much doxxing on Veeky Forums and I'm a little bit of a known person so I'd rather not

I felt like a chad when I went and moved to a big city for the first time. I was born and raised in a small city, left after graduating college at 22 and it was life changing.

>tinder wasn’t a deadzone
>consistent dates each week with new hoes
>nightclubs have girls who will actually fuck that night
>mirin in the street
>realistically fuck 3-4 girls a week consistently

Blew my fucking mind. Getting fit and dressing not like a high schooler helped.

Now I’m back in my small town for my masters. Feelsbadman. Every chance I get I’ll take a weekend to my nearest big city Portland or Seattle.

Pic related.

How big a city did you move to?
I live in a city of 1million (second largest in my country) and tinder just is dead. Along with night clubs being 90% men dating is shit

pullmanfag

There are only like 30 girls within 50 miles of me and most of them are fat

My experiences have been in Portland, Seattle, Busan, Seoul, Osaka and Vladivostok. The latter had the least tinder bites but the club experience made up for it 10fold. Russians fucking party. I’d imagine Moscow and St. Petersburg are even better.

I had the best tinder in Seattle and Seoul
I had the best clubbing in Portland, Vladivostok and Busan.

Pic related is Seoul

I love foreplay, so I try the following common turn ons: making out, neck kissing/biting, tiddie grabbing/sucking, nipple twisting/sucking/biting, choking, ass grabbing, hair pulling, pussy rubbing, eating out. Not in that order. Honestly just gauge based off her reaction, or ask her what she's into.

I think you're overthinking it when it comes to the act itself (even though I have you a huge list). Be in the moment and realize it's just you and her there. I'll link some vids that helped me out.

youtu.be/6d5_HsJozL4

spankwire.com/Nina-Hartley-Sunny-Lane/video2225872/

Damn, you sure do travel alot man
how old are you?
How fit are you?
Disclose height?

Not everywhere is the south.

the best trick you can learn is how to make a girl cum before you even have sex. Playing with her clit, g spot, eating her out, etc.

You do that, and she's going to care a whole lot less about how "good" you are. You'll already be a big step ahead of the vast majority of guys.

Feels good getting noticed

>dressing not like a high schooler helped.
I don't know how to dress now I'm Veeky Forums the shit on Veeky Forums seems to just be for skinny battyboi.

>AY BBY U WANT SUM FUK

wait exactly 30 seconds

>PLZ RESPOND

>You do that, and she's going to care a whole lot less about how "good" you are
What?

Ive been with several chicks and their enjoyment has always been prio 1, still i wouldnt call myself a big step ahead.
If you can make her cum youre on par with the majority of guys, not ahead.

If you want to be ahead, make her have multiple orgasms or learn to milk her orgasms so they dont stop and she is close to passing out.
That shit is fucking hard

I'm getting to the point where mediums are a bit too tight but larges are still too long.
5'10" here. What's a good, cheap brand and style for casual crewnecks?

Was a good birthday :)

girls are gross, stop spreading your degeneracy

>a few years ago

are you 3

Yes sir. Living in other countries is great man. Learn the language. Embrace the culture. Use the foreigner advantage with the special snowflake syndrome.
I’m 25. I was a 4:44 mile runner so that can give you a guess. I switched to lifting but I’m always super lean. My DL 1RM is 275lbs. DYEL by Veeky Forums standards. Always a runner. I’m 5’10” 178cm

Cool, im 29 and recently got a career going (have had serious relationships where i live to keep me rooted) so i havent had time to travel and fuck around
Might wanna try it, i mean random hookups seem fun and i didnt build this bod for nothing

I'm 12

Find inspo threads you like. Stay away from waywt.

You can start simple if you’re truly lost and build from a base.
Plain White and black Ts. Tight enough to show you lift but not uncomfortably tight.
Basic dark navy jeans, tight enough to show off ur glutes but not skaterpunk enough skinny. Do not cuff the bottoms. Make sure they fit probably. Get them tailored if needed.
Either white sneakers or some preppy pointed brown shoes.

The above fit is basic but if you’re fit you’re going to pull bitches. I’ve had excellent club nights with the fit I just described to you.

Pic unrelated.

Are you an archeologist?

>Bro you friggin crammed my pussy so good yo! Shit was hella lit thx senpai!! *fist emoji*

poast manly body