Share something interesting about Truman beyond

Share something interesting about Truman beyond
>he was evil
>he killed a lot of people

Attached: Harry_S._Truman_0.jpg (350x447, 42K)

He was a manlet

He won the election but the paper said he lost lol haha

He was literally a shabbos goy

his middle initial didn't actually stand for anything, he just made it up to seem more professional

What if it's supposed to be a pun
>Harry S. Truman
>Harry 's (a) true man

He saved millions

I think he stole Byrne's Chance at Vice President.

He didn't make it up, both of his grandfathers were named something beginning with S, so his parents, not wanting to displease anyone, just gave him the S

He was the least wealthy man ever to become POTUS. Even after he left office, his lifestyle was basically never went above middle-class.

to kill billions

He was good and he saved a lot of people.

to create trillions

he really looks like just a middle class dude
and spend quadrillions

he was a black turk

Maccarthter used to unironically think Truman was a Jew. He'd refer to him as "That Jew In the White House" when in private

He fell for the red scare meme

He was a badass WW1 vet and his service would make a cool dirty dozen sort of movie. He was given command of a bunch of fuck ups and retards and was basically just expected to rot there, but he turned them all around and formed them into great soldiers and they called him "Give em Hell Harry"

he also fought in the meuse argonne offensive and was in charge of providing artillery fire to help out Patton there and he famously led his men headlong into enemy fire to save their guns from being blown away by artillery fire on their position. He not only succeeded and retrieving all of his guns, but not ONE(1) of his men died during the war

Attached: tumblr_mvwr4zU1uY1qjih96o1_r1_500.jpg (473x750, 35K)

>previous administration (still techniqually your own) is infested with soviet spies
>previous head of HUAC was a soviet agent
>hollywood completely infested with commie soviet agents
>red scare was a meme
hi leftypol

He couldn't solve the Laura Palmer case.

my dog is named after him

He was known by his men as "the teacher" or something like that because his job before he became an officer was teaching.

When his men started to rout during a battle, he started swearing at them, using words he'd learned while he was building railroads in California, and the men stopped in their tracks because they'd never seen him get angry or use bad language before.

>fought in ww1
>built railroads in california
damn, I thought he was just a boring old lawyer before he became VP. Any good biographies of him?

He hated MacArthur and Patton A LOT.

Masonic goy who ranked up to the 33rd level after ordering the droppings of two atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the firebombing of Tokyo, all cities that had a huge population of Christian. All of this just to rank up in the 33rd level in Masonry, only to discover that they worship Lucifer.

Attached: 6CA4BBC0-7AE3-439D-879F-53F3025A0F68.jpg (342x480, 76K)

I thought he was a tailor?

Yeah I’m sure Truman was a Chinese import who worked on the railways in California.

He killed a lot of evil people.

Lolwut is this

Typical response of a brain dead fool.