Most alpha MBTI type

Is this accurate? Most alpha is ESFP and ESTP. I'm guessing most alpha for female is INFP and INTP

defaultuserblog.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/most-alpha-type/

>paying any attention at all on any level to briggs myers
might as well read horoscopes

I'm INTJ. What do I win?

Plenty of Alpha Potential

INTJ
It is no surprise that gameosphere is full of INTJs. Their order and logic seeking minds do not naturally fit into the fluid moves of seduction. Although appearing less forceful then their ENTJ cousins they posses a strong and quite self-confidence that can be attractive. If most “naturals” come from the ranks of ESxP then the best students will come from the ranks of INTJs.
Males: In their raw form INTJs may not seem like great seduction material, but with their natural self-confidence, discipline and decisiveness they can learn a very good game.

I'm INFP makes sense

>taking horoscopes for people who lie about their IQ that seriously
holy fucking shit dude

ESTP here and I really dont feel all that alpha.

probably actually an ISTP that's why

>ISTP
>natural warriors in an age where barbarians are extinct

>INFP
>Faeries in a world ruled by barbarians

whoever made this is retarded

>tfw being INFP

Or because MBTI is outdated mom science-tier bullshit made to stroke fragile egos that's denied by most respected psychologists because it denies the basic principles of psychology that even a high schooler who took a summer course on it knows.

What's your opinion of the big five test?

In fairness, most of MBTI is retarded. Really just shared it because I found it on my computer a while ago and never deleted it.

this is retarded on so many levels i can write a whole report about it.

That storm spirit picardi'a is dank, may I save it?

Does the alpha subjugate his male friends?

tfw INTP

certainly, go ahead sir

thats the only way to be an alpha.

it's definitely better, still a no-losers kind of test, but at least it's more scientific
I'm ODEDC on it

Fuck I guess I am alpha.

ISTP here, tfw nothing to fight for

>female INTP
>alpha

What? I'm more or less autistic.

That's a good thing. Alpha guys like something to prey on. Be feminine like a dove not a tiger.

No one is preying on me, user. I'm not that attractive.