Ctrl+f

>Ctrl+f
>No mirin thread

Tell me about your mires, Veeky Forums. I fap to them

>Cheerleader sister
>Brought friends over while I'm lifting (home gym master race)
>"user you look strong, do 10 push-ups for us!"
Do 10
>"10 more!" Right as I'm finishing
Do 10 more
>Keep doing 10 more everytime they say to until they give up
>Wow annonette your brothers amazing ;)

some dude complimented me on my ass to grass squats

>Be me squatting
>Girl miring my ass
>Its a nice ass desu
>Catch her mirin, instantly looks down
>She couldn't even tell I can't properly squat anything over 205 lbs

Good job doggy. Did they give you a treat?

t. fag who never gets mired

>had roomate thats nurse
> let her play with forearm veins after workout
>id tape the shit out of these user

>tfw my sister is a med student and uses me as a live anatomy diagram
IT'S NOT THE SAME APPEAL WHEN WE'RE RELATED

Be a good little bitch or no treats for you.

Glorious

>something something about a girl that doesn't exist at [place of workout here]
>mention she is looking at me
>something something brag
>brag
>something
>fantasy
>hardcore roleplaying

everytime, this thread

Wtf you homo?

>itt: newfags post about things that've never happened to them before
This stuff is normal. Get over yourself. It's all about confidence and charisma.

Tall fit white guy. Decent face too.
I walk around markets in a third world Asian country, wearing jeans and a well fitted T-shirt , and girls stalk me and giggle and wave at me...and blush if I look at them. Doesn't matter that my gf is beside me, they don't give a fug.

>in highschool years ago, doing weightlifting segment and had to sign up for it
>Some of the hottest girls in school took this as an opportunity to hangout in a room chatting with all their friends getting in the way
> Getting off leg press machine, lmao this was before I knew anything about weights, and see the qt 3.14s on the bench
> 10/10, would sell my soul to suck off her dad to taste the recipe hot, is benching the bar
> Does half a rep with it resting on her boobs and she can't get it any higher, keeps struggling while looking super fucking hot. Her friends just saying you can do it
>Walk over and ask if she needs help, she says yes in a embarrassed tone and blushes.
> I grab the bar with one hand in between her boobs so I don't grab them and basically do a curl and rerack in one motion. Not impressive I know but they liked it
> Get a look of pure sex and amazement "wow user" since most people never see my body since I have been permanent cocoon mode since I was a fat kid
>Didn't seal the deal with her or her flock of hotties

>2nd year uni
>Run into guy from highschool at uni
>Hasn't seen me since about the end of hs
>Wearing short sleeves
>Sees arms
>Says "damn, someone's been hitting the gym"
>tfw this was while I was at my smallest while I was recovering from surgery and couldn't lift

It's okay user, I was a fucking useless ball of emotions in highschool I can empathize with missed opportunities

Lol weak bitch

Everytime I got complimented on size or something it’s from dudes. The only close to a mire I had from a grill was when she said I looked like I’m in the military.

you
fucking
idiot
you should have used some stupid excuse like "oh let me show you how to bench hur dur" and then after finishing the workout with them you could say you could have said you'll PT them and got the numbers

>hang out with couple a lads
>drinkin
>at some point lad 3 just says "yeah user is really fuckin jacked"
>I'm suddenly super embarrassed and self conscious
I never asked for this

>at waiting area in airport
>sit across from smoking milf, she's with her lanky son
>Catch her mirin a few times
>Make sure she catches me mirin her a couple times
>we play eye tag, I start to get boner
>Adjust my pants subtly but make sure she sees this
>It's late as fuck what else am I going to do waiting for a plane
>Her son goes off
>We keep the eye tag game going, she's got some lusty eyes on me
>She fucking stands up and starts to stretch, I pretend not to look and see her watching me in corner of her eye
>She bends over, touches her toes with her ass facing me
>I'm about to blow
>She does this over and over again, giving me a show
>I'm starting to feel awkward because she is not being subtle, but at least the airport is half empty
>I'm considering approaching her but her autistic skinny fuck of a son comes back
>We board the plane, it's a red eye and she falls asleep
>Furiously masturbate to her memory first chance I get

>not meeting her in the bathroom
You could have been admitted to the mile high club

>at a group bootcamp/workout thing, maybe 200 people there in total
>Doing lots of burpees and generally getting my ass kicked
>In downtime between sets a decently jacked bro standing nearby says: "damn, look at this guy's triceps, they're fucking huge"
>Mfw when they were looking pretty juicy
>Y-you too
>No homo though

So hot

was at a ska gig last night (reel big fish) and went up to the bar with my shirt off and the barmaid was flirting hard with me
thought it was just me till my friends gf brought it up after the gig

feels good man; just wish I'd asked for her number

BTW skanking is really good for calves; can barely walk today

>lift for a year SS->TM w/ accessories
>go from 12" fatceps to 15" fatceps
>nobody ever comments
>see parents for first time in a year, never told them I lift
>mom calls me Mr. Muscles
>dad has good feels
>sister pokes my tricep and says I don't look useless anymore
>family buys me more tendies now while I'm unemployed
i'm gonna make it Veeky Forums

>(f-for you)

the homosexual mire is always the best

you fucked literally none of the women in this story, fake and gay.

I don't know any women user but i'm not gonna fug my mom and sister

Youre not supposed to bark when not told to
Noww gimme 10 pull ups

how do you play with veins exactly ?

animal abuse

>be asian, 25
>still dyel mode
>mostly get mires from gay dudes
>relatives always tell me I'm handsome but i know those doesn't count
>17yo girl told me I'm really 'cute'
>tfw she probably thinks I'm her age

What did they mean by this? I'm confused.

women, complete strangers and those who recognize me, staring at me until i look then they look away... must mean she likes me right? not that im just a freak? i am a mix of very attractive features and unattractive features. not really neutral

>be out with friends at long party mile
>go to a smaller heavy metal pub
>spot girl in maiden costume 9/10 but can only see back
>everyone is encouraging me to chat her up
>used to it because im the best looking person and not afraid talking to girls
>on my way aproaching her she turns around
>its actually a guy
>decent face and long blonde hair but u can clearly tell its a young guy, maybe 18 years old
>take a quick look at my friends
>see disgusted, interested and lmaoing faces
>decide to abort mission
>so im like standing in front of the trap who is sipping on her new drink
>trying to cover up my misunderstanding i stretch my arms giving the impression im tired and just waiting to get to the bar for a drink
>trap comes to me touching my arm and just comment "sexy"
>nervously laugh it off and nope the fuck out
>back by my friends table they already began chanting "ITS A TRAP! ITS A TRAP!"
>meanwhile my girlfriend has come too and is yelling with them

so this was my miring last weekend. later that night i got his number anyway because browsing Veeky Forums for a decade made me kinda curious but i probably will never text him so who cares

PLEASE CONTINUE

Lmao you’re a performing seal to them and you’re desperate enough for attention you do it without question

It's time to twink lad

my mommy always tells me i'm looking bigger

ha, eat shit dyels

>17yo girl told me I'm really 'cute'
>tfw she probably thinks I'm her age

And yet you didn't bang her and lie about going to the high school two towns over

>friends with a lesbian online
>banter a lot, we're chill af, nohomo completely
>swap pics one day just because we were curious what the other looked like
>she's your average college crewcut lesbian
>i'm Veeky Forums
>she expected me to be a greasy neckbeard since we play tabletop together online
>"LMAO you're joking that's not you, are you fucking kidding me?"
>a bunch of autistic emojis
>"holy shit... i had no idea you were hot. lmao"
>literally just tell her "y-you too" and drop it
>over the course of the new few weeks she starts talking to me more and more about weird sexual shit that she never brought up before, outright flirting with me at times

I don't know if the lesbian thing was just a cover or what but it's kind of insane how fast the turnaround was.

Also semi related, have any of you guys noticed that saying "y-you too" is unironically a good response when girls hit on you? it works for me all the fucking time, maybe it's just because i'm Veeky Forums and it doesn't matter what you say if a girl thinks you're hot but i can't believe we live in a world where that works.

I get told I'm handsome/charming but it 's always from like 60+ year old women

how do I get girls my own age to do this

>2nd years on uni
>classroom qt3.14
>"Oh user, you become so strong and lost so much weight during summer, you should teach me how to loose weight"
>loses spaghetti, girls never complimented me, I was not ready
>"Oh, thank you, the weight just fell off, I don't know how"
>mfw just spent 50 dollars on weight loss products and done cardio almost every day in the summer, even done fasted cardio
Autism definetly gone away a little bit but I'm still sperging.

>Be getting my saturday turkey breakfast sandwich and coffee at starbucks.
>Wearing baggy sweatpants and xxl shirt, just got out of bed and threw shoes on
>Milfs checkin out my ass
>Young jailbates doing the look up blush and look down bullshit
>Gay starbucks barista Says "hey muscles I can help you"
> Order my sandwich and get a flock of looks when I leave.
>Just want to be left alone
>Every time I run any amount of tren Im like a motherfucking pheromone factory with a bi-polar mood
>Feel like a retard bless by brodin.

It's the same for me. It's always older women or 15 yo girls.
I don't wanna go to jail and I don't wanna get shot by banging a married woman. In fact I don't wanna bang a married woman out of principle.
Would totally bang single matures, though.

She's licking her own hand

day 2 of nofap and this just gave me a boner.
Damn, women looking down at you while you make gains

Shoulda said you'd do ten pushups if they would do ten squats for you. Give them a chance to show off for you.

Anything over one plate squat with good depth (or two plate squat for quarter depth reps) is impressive to normies.

Fuck her. Make her cum. Had this happen once. Hooked up with a cute lesbian. We dated for like 3 months. She wasn't a lesbian after that.

Most lesbian women were either sexually abused or have given up on men. Make them realize what being with a real man is like and that's it, they're turned.

>later that night i got his number anyway
>browsing Veeky Forums made me curious
LUL HAHAHAAHHA
OP IS GAY

people around me tell me I look big

Post gay mires right NAOW
please

check em

>use to be fat/ugly
>no one really talked to me
>didn't really care tho as I'm a introvert anyway
>lost all the weight took my diet very seriously
>Gained God tier strong jawline/high cheekbones thanks high test me
>everyone stares when I walk by/go somewhere
>grills def Mirin
>people nice to me
>be nice/polite back
>feels good m80s

I hung out with and drank with this lesbian chick among a group of friends a while back. Blonde, used to be like a 3/10 when she had long hair but then she cut it short which turned her into like a 7/10 for my standards and I usually don't like short hair on women.

>generally seemed like a friendly person
>one time when my friend was out for a smoke she asked me specific details about me and my relationship/sex life
>tfw virgin and never had gf
>didn't lie about this
>she was really curious if I was looking
>"wtf do you care for you don't like guys" "j-just curious"
>somehow the conversation changed to circumcision and I mentioned that I was uncut and she was really curious and started pressing me for questions about what it was like having a foreskin
>another time when I was black-out drunk at some party she was the only person who noticed and tried her best to get me water and get out of there, it didn't work, I wandered off and the cops brought me home but at least she tried
>the group had a running joke that everyone was "daddy" but a different title, I was "captain daddy"
>long after the joke ended she was still calling me that, while being very giddily drunk, she latched on to me and I had to carry her to the next place
She wanted the D right
I'm not on the spectrum, just outside of it so I'm not autistic or asperger but I'm damn close, so I never realize shit until months later.

I read this and chubbed up

IKTFB

I'm not even close to ripped, that was during my most social semester where my confidence was the highest (aside from now) but also the most fatmode I had been since before I started working out. But at the same time everyone who knew me thought of me as the strong guy because most wouldn't get that impression from looking at me so it stood out whenever classmates saw me in the gym.

>med student ex gf
>used to stroke unusual parts of my body and as if it feels nice
>tfw miss getting random prostate stroking

traps are the most cock hungry sluts ever user go for it trust me

What, you call not wanking for 2 days a 'nofap'.
What a loser dude.

Same thing with me feels si fucking different

ya dude put your dick in that guy's shitbox it's super trendy

God I hope there's more of these

>one hand in between her boobs
>"wow user"
>they liked it
>didn't seal the deal

The only other one I have is from my former oneitis who was a closet lesbian but that's a much more sad story that doesn't really need much explanation because I'm sure you can imagine how it went.

confirmed

Last time I squatted I did 175 x 10 with pretty good form and a a couple people kept starring like it was something worth paying attention to. There's dudes here that on the regular do 2 pl8+ watch them ffs lol

I didn't do any weightlifting just martial arts 5'10 200lbs at that time so I couldn't even offer to pt had no idea what to do
Its not like I grabbed them, I tried to not grab them

fucking nice man, you made it.

Lool glad to hear someone is on the same boat

>30yo married women with kids (attractive ones mind you) mire me hard and are flirty
>chicks of my age check me out but i have no idea how to approach anyone or make anything happen if we get to talk and have laughs

life is hard

are you me

I don't have any real specific stories, but almost every day at uni I get mired by a 5-6/10. Usually the same 5-10 girls I know though. Why is it that the second a girl is a 7/10 she is immune to all men that aren't models? I have only had one 8/10 mire me and that was my ex-gf so fuck.

Please word this in a way that won't sound lickaroo-tier cringy.

One thing I've learned about gay dudes: they're as thirsty as straight dudes, and can't always be trusted when it comes to what they think is good looking.

Not saying you aren't good looking - the signs are there, you probably just need to lift more and be more confident in yourself. However, gay guys are like straight guys - if they haven't had sex in a while they'd probably fuck any dude that moves.

Anyways, keep lifting and be confident in your appearance. Always. Once you're confident in how you look, you get to stop worrying about it all the time, and then you can focus on being cool/friendly/interesting.

>with kids (attractive ones mind you)

If you don't have any specific stories that would be worth telling, could you give a general description of what happens, like what kind of things do they say and in what context. Is it just appreciating how strong and good you look, or is there something more going on?

>Why is it that the second a girl is a 7/10 she is immune to all men that aren't models?
Because male models won't go lower than a 7/10 but they'll still take as much pussy as they can get for the status symbol. So that means that a 7/10 doesn't have to settle for less than a model. I would put that cut-off at 8/10 though personally, and I would rate very women as being 9/10 because there's a limit on human beauty and around that level of attractiveness it's all subjective. They're all hot, it's just a matter of how much appeal a certain person has.

>I have only had one 8/10 mire me and that was my ex-gf so fuck.
You still got to fuck her though so what's the issue

>and I would rate very *few women as being 9/10

Lol that’s not mired. That’s making you subservant. They feel stronger than you now. Good job. You’ll never be alpha if you even let a woman think she has power over you.

Yesterday I was drinking with some friends from work and one of the guys turns to me and tells me he thinks I'm so beautiful. I'm not sure what he meant by it but I guess I'll take it

This situation is Fucking lit
>10/10
>struggling and needs your help
>barbell > dumbell
>one arm curls
>slide arm in between titties
>several mirin ladies

Niiiiice... Well Fucking done...

They were laughing at you home slice.

They were laughing at you.

>deload week
>doing some 315lbs behind-the-back DLs (thank you based Eric)
>cute boy DLing on a platform next to me comes up and asks me about what I'm doing
>says that whatever I was doing is cool
>we get to talk about unconventional lifts
>asks me to teach him sometime
>mfw

315 isn't a deload. You only lift about 30% of your 1RM on a deload.

How do you know he can't deadlift 1000 you fucking manlet

>tfw people claim they are mirin all the time but it's 90% guys and I always think they are taking the piss because I don't think I'm that swole

cringe,you are fucking retarded

>be in uni gym lobby an night
>qt with nice tight physique openly struggling in front of me with a problem
>me with headphones but can hear her through the silent part of the songs
>finally muster up courage to help
>mfw i've finished the maths required for engr.
>she's barely on some algebra shit
>help her quite easily and you can see her visibly mirin'
>she thanks me and lingers for a bit while i begin to leave
>"hey maybe you can help this for me" and show her name on my cell with the phone number blank
>i never said that shit even though i knew it'd be smooth

>just finished LISS cardio
>walking back to dorm
>calvesarekillingme.jpeg
>do full stretch while waiting at traffic crosswalk, touching toes because any less is worthless
>hear campus bus pull up, couldn't care less
>finished limbering up, stand up and casually look around
>8/10 qt3.14 bus rider full staring at me when I look over
>she was totally checking out my derrière
>mfw sloots digging my glutes
[spoiler] first time I've ever been mired, I now understand why girls wear what they do [/spoiler]

I got chatted up by 2 gay guys in two days and now the bosses dsughter is saying she wants to play the field and stuff to me