Girl threatens to leave

>Girl threatens to leave
>You calmly respond "OK, hope everything works out. Bye."
>go back to lifting routine
>She chimps out because you won't chase her and crawls back

Why are women like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/same-sex-marriage-vote-a-waste-in-indigenous-communities/8810798
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/anti-semitic-attacks-twitter-trump_us_58ac770be4b098c5c2a68e88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most guys would come back and beg, so when one doesn't act like the wimp she thinks most men are, she chimps out

There is another outcome to it youre missing

>Girl threatens to leave
>You respond "Ok, fine then gtfo"
>She ends up fucking her new bf later that week

Ive met more dudes who this has happened to and it even happened to me

If the girl just wants attention is right on the money but if that bitch wants to leave she is leaving into another mans waiting arms

>Girl chimps out when you ignore her

Works everytime boys

>dating 3d women

let the bitch go then

THIS

>actually don't care because she's not worth it regardless
life is a game

lifting adds value
shitty people subtracts value

If your girl threatens to leave then your relationship is already fucked. This is actually the preferred outcome, lest you are stuck with a girl to whom the relationship means nothing

This is correct.

>let the bitch go then
Agreed, the relationship is usually in bad spot and its her desperate attempt to "fix stuff" by forcing you to admit you need/want her

Point was if a girl wants to gtfo she will gtfo and end up with a new guy shortly after
You have no idea how easy it is to pick up heartbroken chicks who are lonely, they are rare as fuck(where i live) but if you find one then youre in luck

Many are on BC too so, no condoms needed
If i wasnt busy studying id be out trolling for recently single women right now

Because they realize they've lost all power over you. Most women will never be stronger than you. If you aren't a half wit, they'll most likely never make significantly more money than you. After a certain age, they'll never really be as desirable as you. They can't even eat as much as you. The ONLY thing they have over you, the only bit of power most women get naturally is the power that comes with having a vagina. Once you stop caring about that they're forced to either contribute value in other ways (academically, domestically, economically) or get tossed aside. A lot of women feel super self conscious being a house wife, usually don't find interest in higher level academics, and don't get paid well for the things they are interested in. For plenty of women all they have going for them is the illusion that they're valuable simply because they're a woman.

which is why women used to be taught a whole roster of actual practical skills that didn't require too much brawn or brain, but would make her invaluable to have around simply because she had all of the knowledge and skill passed down to her from her mother and grandmother ainsi de suite.

Women used to know 101 herbal remedies, how to process all sorts of meats and vegetables, hundreds of recipes, how to make preserves, how to do a bunch more complicated cleaning skills that have all been solved by today's washer and drier, and you'd be lucky if a your average college girl has a clean room and can make a box of mac n cheese without fucking it up.

They've been rendered into walking holes by their own doing.

Dude its so much more than that even. Women used to know how to tailor clothes. Hem pants, take in jackets, shorten sleeves, making socks and hats and gloves. Every woman had at least the knowledge of an RN. When you're sick what you needed and how to treat you. Every woman living outside the city knew how to grow all the vegetables your heart could desire. How to cook amazing healthy meals. Ask most women in their 60's+ and they can tell you a biography of almost all of their friends and families lives including addresses and telephones numbers and occupation. The list goes on.

The rejection of domestic knowledge, not just in women, is asinine. I'm not saying women belong in the home. The rejection of domestic skills has decreased the relative value of the average woman though, and they get less respect now because of it. In the name of liberation and equality they've made themselves less important.

I kind of did this yesterday to a girl who was being unreliable with me.

I'm trying to fuck her and I know she's ovulating now. I phoned her and she didn't pick up so she's probably gone out clubbing instead, so if thats the case its basically RIP.

If I do manage to phone her could I just pass off our diagreement as a joke? I want to try to fuck her one last time tomorrow before I next her.

I honestly dont know, its a roll of the dice bro.
Be firm and keep your shit in order and you might get lucky but if she finds a new guy(chances are she will) then youre out of luck

girls move on superfast and they get unimaginably cold when they get the next dude hooked, ive seen this happen tons of times.

Best bet is to just pray she doesnt find new dick tonight man

why would you care ? if you tell her to gtfo she isnt your gf anymore so why would anything she does matter to you ? for all I care she can fuck a tranny and jump off a bridge.

>why would you care ?
Here is the deal newfriendo
Men like having sex with women but women are hard to find, thus if a woman is found its good to keep her around but unless she wants to stay you cant make her (legally)

She is a piece of meat being dropped into a tank filled with hungry sharks, you are a shark being dropped into a tank filled with sharks.
You shouldnt care but you should be aware of whats happening and what will happen

>women are hard to find

you realize like half the population is female right ? I never had a problem finding a gf, its not that hard if you just talk to them user.

you talk like women are some rare ressource when literally every second person in the world is female and given the fact that makeup and an ok body already makes them acceptable looking way more of them are bangable. whereas for a man to be desirable he has to hit the gym, have good genetics and a decent face which is much more rare. so infact attractive men are rare, attractive females are abundant.

you often see ugly males with hot females, rarely do you see it the other way around... you never thought why that happens ?

Yeah I'll know if she has by whether she calls me or not tonight.

It won't be the end of the world if its over. She's obviously a poor choice for a LTR, I'm just unenthusiastic atm towards going through the whole process again. If I could make her a fuck buddy instead that would be ideal.

>rebound sex
It's going to be a failed relationship anyway, just laugh it up and let the whore go

>not being self-sufficient as to need wymyn to babysit
Good shit

>you realize like half the population is female right ?
So?
Ive had gfs from when i was 17 to 27, still wouldnt say girls are easy to find
if she isnt ugly or a complete bitch she is taken, if youre looking for just any girl then yes ~50% of the population is female but if youre looking for a decent looking one who has a halfway decent personality to smash then its rare

>attractive men are rare
I would disagree, i meet many attractive men and even more so than i meet single women.
Thats beside the point though because of your last point

>you never thought why that happens ?
Im not suggesting you need to be some superhuman to get a gf, you need timing, social exposure and luck to get a gf and any faggot can manage that but you cant be consistent in it.

Im gonna use me in an example, i look good, i am tall, im fit and i got a career going. I could not get laid tonight to save my own fucking life no matter how hard i tried. Why? because its very rare to find girls who fit the description of decent looking, halfway decent personality and up for a smashing

You posted this on r9k aswell faggot

>It's anudda Veeky Forums philosphises the enigma of women episode
Just treat them as a sidequest and focus on more important things like becoming your own boss and getting a house. Most of you are Am*rican anyway and your women are fucking cunts. I'd root a Pom over a burger anyday of the the week, munted fangs, slaggelpuss and all, alright cobber? Cheers cunts

>so infact attractive men are rare, attractive females are abundant.

You think this because you're a straight man, so you're standards of what's an attractive woman are much lower than what it takes for you to notice a man as attractive.

Yeah, well, Veeky Forums is absolutely bursting with wannabe fuccboi faggits who can't into women. This is the kind of board that would attract them

this guy is right, I hear all these stories about american women and its fucking crazy. I cant relate to it at all because almost all women here are completely different and not sluts at all. I guess the sexual liberation and feminist movement in the US really is cancerous.

where u live

rural bavaria

>She might fuck someone else if I don't grovel at her feet
Get a hold of yourself my man. Why would I care if some manipulative chick wants to go fuck a different guy. She can't unsuck my dick and I'm not in a shitty relationship.
That's called a win/win bruddeh.

>Hope everything WORKs OUT
subtle ;^)

>Why would I care if some manipulative chick wants to go fuck a different guy
You shouldnt but my reply Is why its important

Women are sought after and move on quickly, men not so much

>I kind of did this yesterday to a girl who was being unreliable with me.
Cut and run.

Im in a similar boat. There was this girl who was in a relationship when we met but we really hit it off and we spent massive amounts of time together. I didn't live in her country, was only there for a few months and left and we stayed in constant contact. Messages/calls basically every other day. She got dumped and we kept in contact constantly but now shes gone completely cold. Takes her days to even a week to reply to anything, flirting has dropped entirely, now she just talks about generic stuff and not the detailed personal stuff we used to.

Shes going to be fucking someone else now which is why its happened I suspect. When it does the best thing to do is find someone else to be your fanatical-fantasy-fuck. Girls drop guys they are interested in overnight if they find someone else to fuck.

Just rawdogged a chick today because of BC, only problem is catching STDs but if you don't fuck minorities (save for Asians (congrats weebs)) you're usually pretty safe.
Hot take from the CDC
>Chlamydia
Blacks: 5.7 times the rate among whites.
American Indians/Alaska Natives: 3.7 times the rate among whites.
Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders: 5.6 times the rate among whites.
Hispanics: 2.1 times the rate among whites.
>Gonorrhea
Blacks: 10.6 times the rate among whites.
American Indians/Alaska Natives: 4.2 times the rate among whites.
Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders: 2.7 times the rate among whites.
Hispanics: 1.9 times the rate among whites.
>Syphilis
Blacks: 5.4 times the rate among whites.
American Indian/Alaska Native: 9.6 times the rate among whites.
Hispanics: 2.1 times the rate among whites.
Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders: 1.9 times the rate among whites

Except this shit is irrelevant if you dont fuck low socioeconomic people who are the ones who bias the statistics.

I get where you're coming from my dude but a lot of women are like this because men will bend over backwards to appease them, I'm simply saying don't do that and have a bit of self respect.
Good luck getting laid in the future, I know you can do it.

>high socioeconomic blacks
Oy vey, that wasn't part of the plan

There are twice as many blacks living in poverty as whites (proportionally obviously), yet a black person is 5.4 times more likely to carry syphilis. It certainly plays a role but is not irrelevant.

>(proportionally obviously)
Exactly the reason why those statistics are irrelevant. STD rates among poor people is FAR higher than anything you could throw about culture or race.

You go fuck the top 5% wealthy people and then the lowest 5% and you'll be clean at the start and then die of super AIDS at the end.

Do you even sports

Witey be puttin illness in da purple drink
>#realwokehours

Yes, I lift and practise the blade

If it was socioeconomic then blacks would only be twice as likely to carry syphilis, user.
That's the point I'm attempting to make.

I need you to go take a basic class in statistics and realize what you're doing wrong

Strap in folks. He's going full-retard!

I've taken stats and I don't see what's wrong with my argument besides you saying it's incorrect with no explanation.
Cheers

I too would like to know whats wrong with his argument

>Actually being this stupid
If I tell you you're just going to ignore it anyway. So go look at what you said and realize how stupid you sound.

Just saying blacks were fooled and denied std treatment for 40 years by our government. Not a conspiracy theory just more proof that arguments looking at current stats involving race are heavily biased due to decades of shit like this.
cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

And the other minorities with comparable rates?
Don't do that user, if you don't tell me what grievous error I've made I'm just going to keep doing it.

And its also quite obvious education has always been rigged to be lower quality if it wasn't meant for whites.

That, social economic status, and the government encouraging the spread of stds in their community are a couple reasons why you're wrong.

Not him but STDs are more prevalent in African Americans because of drug use, not sex.

You've engaged the modern Westerner in politically incorrect dialogue

Everything in, , besides government conspiracy. Also Mexico has a large catholic population so that probably plays a part these studies don't measure.

How religion impacts the communities usage of birth control.

Also
>The last U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee participant dies on January 16. (2004)
Obviously it's a fucked up practice but if the last participant is dead how does that factor in.
Doesn't really matter how they got them, you can still get them from having sex with them.

>Autism the post

>Doesn't really matter how they got them
Except it does unless you're a crack whore who fucks nothing but poor people. There is no difference fucking some rich college student who is black white or anything else.

>Everything in post
So two points, one of which you deny plays a part, one which I've felt I refuted.
I'd be interested to see the effect of religion though, that's an interesting point.

Do you really believe someone from another country can just be born and have a tendency to, I don't know, collect stds more? Or does this satisfy your urge to believe other races are dirtier/worse.

Because you're shit at relationships

I already addressed socioeconomic factors.
Hilarious bants with no substance.

Meant to quote you not myself, my mistake.

>I already addressed socioeconomic factors.
You ignored them, well done

>thinking you're going to get logic out of a /pol/tard
user just ignore him

I addressed them in the comparison between white vs. black poverty compared to white vs. black STD rates.

Veeky Forums - Advice

>Reductionist argument
Education, money, drug use.

Its more complicated than your mind can handle, obviously.

Because the people they had sex with probably caused a chain that reaches beyond 2004. I think its very easy to see that an artificially raised percentage of std infected people in a community will have long term effects way beyond death of the first groups.

Veeky Forums - /pol/

It should be an instant ban to mention race on Veeky Forums. Literally irrelevant.

>It should be an instant ban to mention race on Veeky Forums. Literally irrelevant.
has reddit infected every fucking board I frequent now? christ

I get where you're coming from but through multiple carriers wealth and education are factored out. English is my second language so I'll try to explain my thought process cogently.
Poor person has sex with someone not as poor, not as poor person has sex with someone middle class, middle class person has sex with someone upper middle class, etc.
You're probably correct and I stole your argument to make my next one, still curious as to why other minorities have heightened instances of STDs though. The Tuskegee study may certainly play a part in blacks but I don't believe it would increase rates so drastically.

Are you from America? Because when I went to school "sex ed" was basically don't have sex. Which is stupid. I remember my health teacher in middle school telling us "condoms aren't good at stopping stds. So you should just wait instead.".
Obviously we know telling kids not to have sex is a stupid approach that will never work. Now that was in a upper class white area. Now tell me what you think the ghetto middle school version is.

Sex ed in our country is bad. Education for a lot of miniorities is even worse. And affordability and religiousness are also obvious factors.

Dual citizen France and the US.
I went to highschool and university in the midwest and I'm familiar with abstinence-only education.

Abos are born in the same country as myself, are afforded more opportunities, free education, top welfare benefits, exclusive traineeships to get into high paying industries, have first pick of cushy government jobs yet despite all this, are probably more useless than Ameriniggers and are known for being diseased, scabie ridden junkies.

That seemed to be the consensus I reached when I visited Canada (I assume you're in Australia or something similar) but it's the same deal it seems.

abos are literally subhuman and would have been classified as such if they had gone extinct and we only found their bones

>Dating 3dpd in CURRENT YEAR (+2)
>Red Pilled

SHIGGYDIGGYFAMALAMADINGDONG.jpeg

Ay bruv? Got any petrol?

Because they are entitled cunts.

Just focus on your mission, it is pointless trying to understand "why" women behave like retards generally.

might be some out the back mate, come ova for some bush tucker the whole mob is here!

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/same-sex-marriage-vote-a-waste-in-indigenous-communities/8810798

>why did men ever allow women to vote
>why have the jews done this to us
>if only you knew how bad things really are

>2017
>still dating 3dpd.

>LGBTIQ Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander
>LGBTIQ

What the fuck

Relationships are always a power struggle with women always feeling the need to test your power as a man in the relationship.

My mom does this to me all the time.

2nd from right is stylish.

Ahh cheers bruddah hav a sip of me goonie ya white cunt. You spare a dolla for the bus braz?

>women

You’re talking about white women. In my experience only western whites women play this game. Why haven’t you swallowed the Latina/Asian pill yet? Why haven’t you learned white women are cancer and were a mistake?

>2017
>there is STILL no pill I can take to negate all attraction to 3D women
What god could be so cruel?

>Latina
I'm Aussie but I've always wanted to bang a burrito gobbler. Asians are fucked though. Good for throwing around but like fucking a corpse that makes funny noises.

>he thinks that's crazy
Mate, I saw a banner advertising a pride march or something, the acronym was something like LGBTIQAA*, asterisk included
I wonder how long it'll be until they add a $ for Jews

top lol. I went on a date with a German girl a few days ago and have another date with her tomorrow, we'll see how true this is

The Jews never bring attentiin to themselves unless called out
>huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/anti-semitic-attacks-twitter-trump_us_58ac770be4b098c5c2a68e88

You’re missing out. I gave up white women a long time ago in favor of Latinas. I’m telling you it’s a whole different world. No games, 10x better sex, a lot more loyal and family oriented.

You have to be careful to find a Latina that hasn’t been infected with the white woman virus.

Every white chick I’ve ever dated was pure cancer. They all suffered from the princess syndrome and were infected with

>muh feminism

Bavaria is not quite the same as Germany. German chicks are filth

if you're still trying to fuck her, then you're a cuck and should just kys tbqh

My gfs white and thinks feminists are insane. Then again, I'm Aussie. Outsude of Sydney and M*lbourne, we don't tend to tollerate the shit burgers try to shove down our throats.

She's blue eyed blonde hair, honestly looks straight out of Nazi propaganda. Funny thing is, on the first date she brought up how she dated an African guy

I don't care at all but it just made me laugh inside. The /pol/ memes were right

>on the first date she brought up how she dated an African guy
That was a shit test and it sounds like you failed. Every girl knows to keep their mouths shut about shit like that, it's like saying you ate a hookers shit

if you saw this girl you'd go on a second date with her too, sperg. That's all I've got to say about that