thesaurus.com/browse/dumb?s=t
thesaurus.com/browse/retard?s=t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, also try not being a retard

Smoking, ever.

you think this guy in the pic smokes?

Depends on how much.

Is that Henry Cavill?

I once heard a chick say that if youre out in the club or at a bar and you want a smoke and some guy offers a light you must sleep with him

She was fat af so i dont know if there is any truth to it but this is the only reason for smoking and you could just carry a lighter instead

>you must sleep with him

Or else what..?

and you believed that bullshit?

yeah, over time it'll be easier to just reach for a smoke then to do your workout or hit a good recovery shake or stretch or foam roll and your energy levels during workouts will be lowered.
just stopped smoking a few days ago and I have way more energy and am more productive in general
you know it's something you should stop doing eventually so why not stop now?

Nothing else, she just felt an obligation

She was a fat girl, wouldnt surprise me if this was true but kind of pointless if it applies to fat chicks, no?

About 2 cigarettes a day. I still keep up with my workouts and haven't seen any decline in performance.

no wonder you believed that bullshit with that dumbass logic.

>Expresses doubt
>Lol you believed that bullshit?
wew lad

>not understanding your logic is whats being made fun of here

wew lad, the irony of your own post

Ex-smoker here.
Smoked for about 7 years, it got pretty bad smoking 30 + a day (bored military fag)
Decided to quit after a going through a period of depression, im comming up on my year with out a cigarette now and i feel so fucking stupid for not quitting sooner. Literally ever aspect of my life is better. Stop being autistic and stop smoking its fucking retarded and it males you smell and look less attractive, i truely enjoy seeing the pathetic jealousy and envy in the eyes of my lunglet friends while they suck back on their little white poison dicks with their grey skin, stained teeth and bad hair "he..he.. w-wow user i still cant belive you havent smoked in a year.. y-you sure you dont want one..."
Pic related

My logic is i dont care if its true or not but it wouldnt surprise me if a fat slut uses this as an excuse to be a slut and im somehow wrong?
Please point out my erroneous ways

if you didn't care if it was true or not then why did you even mention it in the first place and express that it could have been true? on top of that, why would you think anyone on this site would fall for the same bullshit that fooled your dumbass? Your on some new level of dumb here

>I dont believe this could be true so therefor you are dumb
Thanks for clarifying that mate, thank goodness you were here

>Does smoking really effect gainz?
to affect
to have an effect

Nice job bro

>defending dumb logic as to why he believed some bullshit

its like you want the whole world to know how dumb you are instead of realizing it was dumb of you to believe in such shit. its quite fascinating how badly you want to be dumb

That neck can't be natty.

>dumb
>dumb
>dumb

thesaurus.com/browse/dumb?s=t
Use this, better to not seem like a retard if youre gonna call people dumb on the internet

you got me bro. Now move on

>retard

lol, not to jump in on this bromance but
thesaurus.com/browse/retard?s=t

Not really but my anxiety, depression and spiral of guilt went away once I stopped smoking. I also felt physically healthy and my skin started to clear up.

Maybe he's asking if smoking brings about gains.

Aight so since i aint no prof or nothing here is what i would say basic knowledge about anatomy Can tell US about smoking and gains.

>smoking makes blood clot and generally move slower around the body, in turn making bloodflow to your muscles As Well As your heart slower which means you Lose your breath faster and therefor cant keep pumping for as long or as intensest as a non smoker.

>smoking supresses hunger which in turn Can make you not wanna get that sicc BROTEIN after gym.

Just dont smoke man. It aint good for ya

I'd like to believe so.

Taking too much growth gives you an extra chromosome

I have one or two smokes if I'm out on the town every now and again. I feel a bit sick if I exceed 3.
I know it's not good for me, I don't think it takes a genius to work that out. But I feel a lot better about things after having a smoke. There's something about doing something, intentionally, that has a strong social stigma against it.