How many of these would you be able to take on?

How many of these would you be able to take on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KroAIjvbl3w
youtu.be/BUiUsniwcM8?t=1m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100-200 before I started getting bored

what are those

why does this image trigger Veeky Forums so much

he's the leader of the alt-left resistance

All of them.

can we get a name for these creatures?

look at the projecting fag

Pics like these is the fucking reason i dont want to be a vegan
Seriously vegans, you keep shilling your shit on Veeky Forums but you got people looking like this in your ranks?

I mean what the everloving fuck is wrong with this...thing? did it grow up with gollum as a role model?

What are they?

except "he" is not

it's hilarious how some /pol/tard had to shoop a commie sign on that cake. do you enjoy getting angry?

why are you upset?

Dude that's a female to male transgender, of course it looks like that baka. Being a vegan has nothing to do with it.

probably just 2, one in my mouth and one in my ass.

is this you?

It has everything to do with anything. Now fuck off back to the pit you dirty manlet.

i'm not a commie so, no. why are you so angry, friend?

Are you kidding me?
The mental image of vegans i have is people like Carl the cuck and aids skrillex along with this...thing whatever it is

Ive never in my life met a buff vegan, all the vegan girls ive met have been ultra skinny as well but i can tolerate those because i can (and want to) smash a 5'2'' vegan girl of 90lbs

>decide to check out martial arts gyms in my area
>walk in to one and get greeted by middle age dyel
>tell him im looking for local gym
>havent taken any classes in years
>he tells me he has a couple students hanging around so he can gauge where i need work
>stretch and gearup (gi, gloves, mouthguard)
>pic related walks in wearing cutoff shirt and basket ball shorts
>confusion.jpg
>be careful user Rich here has been training for almost two years
>ask if there is anyone more my size
>There arent any weightclasses in street fights user

it's not even about the cake, it's his body, face and expression. there is something very putrid about him from an evolutionary perspective

I'm not angry, it's funny watching you ask everyone that though. I'm not picking up any angry vibes from anyone here except you

Dude there are tons of vegan athletes and fitness YouTubers that are buff. All you have to do is look them up. They're perfectly mentally sound too

you're accusing me of being a communist. seems you're pretty upset, desu. go for a walk and get some air to relieve your HBP

tell me more, you seem to be an expert on human evolution

>i live in a world where people volunteer to mutilate their bodies for spurs of the moment
i don't know am i allowed to bring equipment or am i fighting bare handed

avacados

Ive seen some but my point is most people who were vegan whom ive met IRL have been super skinny

It looks good on grills, dont get me wrong...Just thinking about that training session i had with this qt blonde vegan...im sorry i think im gonna go be a vegan atleast for a bit so i can smash vegan chicks

>needing to follow trends to get laid

lmao'ing at your life

Make sure to use the veggie meat from gardein! It's tasty but without murder. And skinny vegans usually don't workout seriously.

>needing
I think youre confused about what i need, friendo
I want to smash tight vegan qts like the one i met last summer and vegan chicks are picky about their partners needing to be vegan as well

lel

i've fucked vegans and im not a vegan. you're just a beta faggot. enjoy your salads lmao

>i've fucked vegans and im not a vegan.
I said they are picky, dumbnuts not exclusive

Why i even bother arguing with retards on a Sumatran baby making forum ill never know

they seem picky to you because you're a beta faggot DYEL

just fucking jump already

All of these people are talking big but when Gollum was healthy he fed on orcs and could scrap.

A level 6 soyboy

>why does this this image trigger
>getting angry
>why are you upset
>why are you so angry
>seems you’re pretty upset

>I-if I tell people they’re angry enough then it has to be true right??
Meanwhile user is seething sitting at his computer. Inb4 he tells me I’m angry

It depends on many factors. If they came at me 1-3 at a time I could probably take 500 of them. If they all swarmed me at once like a crowd of them I would say about 15

I think I could atack these two and do a warmup squat set really fast

ULTIMATE KEK

I think you're underestimating the amount of force and effort it takes to kill a human, even a feeble one. You would have to knock them out in a single punch or else they would overwhelm you.

not really

He looks so sickly that I'm worried you're making fun of someone with a handicap.

>replies to every comment a single stranger makes

>lol u so angry

they are called a soygoy

why are you so angry tho

i could easily eat all of those tomatos u pu$$y

As many as you can send. Just one after another like a kung fu movie. I'm just dusting them for eternity. With my hands

If they all came at me at once probable 8-10
one after another maybe 50 before tiring

It's a female to male tranny. No joke.

>Pick up one skeltal in each hand
spinattack.jpg
>shout "LET IT RIIIIIP"
>all of their heads break due to being bones
>only get +2 to STR
>profit?

I would pick one up by its ankle and start swinging it around as a billy club

Most vegans are women
Most men don't lift

When you keep these two things in mind it's pretty obvious why there aren't many buff vegan men. The ones that do lift have no problems building muscle tho

Is it more gay to bang one of these or a regular tranny?

it provokes disgust, not anger

That depends on how much guns and ammo I'm allowed to bring.
I'm sure theses feeble creatures can be one-shotted by .22lr so I could feasibly take out tens of thousands before my gun starts jamming.

>to male
lol, when?

for me its a combination of multiple things
>knowing this is apart of the "swole left"
>double chin but stick skinny arms
>those dumbass tattoos
>combination of shit haircut and goatee
>knowing its a female to male tranny
>is a vegan
>getting avocados

As many as I felt like KOing because they would consider it racist to fight a non-white person

That thing is "allergic" to gluten and anything that's over 100kcal. Just wave a loaf of French bread in front of it and watch it die.

Why even bother getting a haircut nothing can redeem that physique

I would pay sooooo much money to watch a cage match between prime Mike Tyson and an infinitely spawning swarm of those things.
I'd guess I could take like three in a group, 10 if it's one at a time.

lmao

>be me
>be badass as a little kid
>get black belt for being a tough motherfucker
>excellent fighter against kids my age

>get older
>be me now
>skinnyfat beta
>be OP's pic but with a gut

This ends now.

>he

I want to bring back blood sports. And make them glamorous, too.
>Turn convicts and homeless into gladiators
>Send a hundred of them into a football field, free for all, last one standing gets a presidential award
>Man vs. Gorilla fights: solving the age old debate once and for all
>political showdown: you equip campaign staffers in full Roman lorica segmenta armor and gladiuses, winning team gets their candidate elected to the Senate
>Instead of pussy ass greenpeace shit, you toss a bunch of fat fuckers into the orca pit, proceeds go to save the whales
>Dodgeball, but with javelins
>One man with nine bullets vs. nine men with one bullet (the nine men each have separate components of the gun and have to assemble it before the one guy finds them in the death labyrinth)
>Re enactment of famous battles using accurate set pieces and period weapons, ahistorical outcomes are a bonus
We all want to see this shit. The only people who don't are women and humanist plebes

In bed?

>what are steroids

>getting this butthurt

I mean I don't know if he's a leader, he's more of a symbol for the anti Trump resistance, a shining beacon of what they aspire to be

>i disagree with you
>ARE YOU UPSET XD
i thought we were past this

>one at a time, bare hands
shit, however many you can get me in an 8 hour shift, max about 960
>swarm, max 12 on field, bare hands
I'm thinking a dozen or so
>one at a time, with a 3 foot piece of rebar with some tape and gloves for ergonomnoms
bout 3500 in an 8 hour shift
>swarm, max 12, with the rebar setup
bout 700 in an 8 hour shift. would definitely test my cardio

infinite, if they are still human. kill a handful in a really graphic way and the rest will lock up and piss themselves. the only shit that would kill me is the overwhelming ammonia from the piss drying for infinite miles around me.

bout 30'000 if the Emu war is how this shit is structured.

The thing is biologically female. Its not difficult to murder a female with a couple punches.

so much effort into pretending he doesn't care. don't worry thing, you can always kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KroAIjvbl3w

At least a thousand, possibly more if I've eaten a decent breakfast

>This kills the soylet

Could you imagine cutting down waves of these vegan tranny ghouls?

What would be your weapon of choice? I would go two 1h maces.

s-18/1000, tungsten projectiles

6million

kek

Don't talk shit about avocados you bitch

DESU I'm not white and I feel an overwhelming urge to beat up this fucking freak

youtu.be/BUiUsniwcM8?t=1m20s

I could take at least 50 in theory, but probably none in practice. Fuck touching that gremlin.

>could scrap
>gets buttblasted by 2 starving midgets

>One man with nine bullets vs. nine men with one bullet (the nine men each have separate components of the gun and have to assemble it before the one guy finds them in the death labyrinth)

Serious answer? In a confined space 2-3. In a corridor where they are coming at me in a narrow, single line? Maybe as many as 5. In a field where mobility is a factor I have no idea, depends on how close to me they are when it starts, but surely at least one, maybe high single digits before my cardio entirely fails. I’m considering battered until they’re no longer a threat as a single count. If I have to end each life my numbers drop dramatically.

GREAT SQUAT SESH GUYS XD

JUMP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>irreversibly alter your body to try to look like a male
>continue acting like a female

>switch kick it in the stomach
>rupture its liver

>tfw people think 2 years of voluntary, no strings attached training somehow makes them good at fighting
>tfw 2 years in most gyms won't even develop your aggression properly
>tfw 2 weeks of conditioning as a defensive lineman is better for fighting than 2 years of martial arts
>tfw people act like speed and aggression mean nothing in a fight

>manletuprising.gif

If we assume they react to pain like I expect, send them until I fall asleep, one at a time. Call it a thousand; I punch, they fall, cry, and retreat.

If we assume they're coming all at once, fight to the death, and take a punch with some grit, call it eight. They can try to overbear me and weigh me down, but I can stay mobile and throw punches when it's clear. Can't keep that up forever though, so it's not going into the double digits unless they wait their turn.

Despite literally all fighting sports having weight classes, most people think strength, height, and weight have little to no bearing on fighting either.

>You would have to knock them out in a single punch

you do know how easy it would be to flatline someone like that right?

All of them. All at once. In the Sahara Desert as our arena. By the time I'd get tired of the rapturous murder, the ones I hadn't gotten my hands on would have fled or collapsed from heat stroke. I'd drink their filthy nu male blood to stay hydrated and walk myself to Egypt so I can enjoy some prime sand nigress booty.