Ugly subhuman creature here

Seriously speaking, how important is the face, compared to the body? Are the lookism memes true?
Also, will lifting somehow improve my face?

It's better than being ugly and DYEL?

The face isn't that important, implying you are well groomed, well-dressed, fit and social/confident

However if you truely are subhuman-tier, your best bet would be to concentrate on Halloween parties, as you can then wear a mask/heavy make-up and go under the radar

wait, is that an american?

yes

what else could it be

100% serious, memes, banter, and shitposting aside?

It's at the very least 80% of looks. Literally. You can even tell if a woman is good looking despite her wearing shades because of facial aesthetics. Ironically, eye area is the most important feature, not even thinking eye colour but shape, tilt, eye support, etc.

indeed

Remember that personality, which is very imporant when people become adults, is not your physical apperance. Don't confuse the two. It's very important. It's like the yin on the opposite side of the yang.

>tfw good facial aesthetics
>have dark circles under eyes

However, who you are will also spill out on how you dress, groome, carry yourself, etc. So you know. It's the whole package. It's a whole person you're falling in love with, and love is blind. I fall in love with the strangest creatures.

>I fall in love with the strangest creatures.
So bestiality?

She is not a giraffe.

Im a true murrican. Rednecks, european stowaways, cattle ranchers, and drunk injuns all banged to make me. I even have Saami in me. Im a living /pol/ shitpost. Only like half truly European white in my blood.

You need to focus on what you can change and stop worrying about what you can't. That goes for everything in life.

No. He objectifies women and rationalizes it to himself and others by giving them pet names to lessen the reality of his sexist nature.

Lifting will make your face look better, but it's mostly just from lower bodyfat. You can't reroll your looks, and even getting plastic surgery is iffy since working on your face can trigger an "uncanny valley" effect. But a good body and low bf does wonders.

What the fuck is this new meme? I live in a 90% white town

You saved the before pic
Here's after Veeky Forums

Leave this shitposting out of Veeky Forums, we like to concentrate on making the best versions of ourselves that we can.

Some American fags on Krautchan got triggered with the idea that the US is all mixed up instead of multicultural but separate (despite anti-mixing laws up until the 70s). So krautniggers started pushing this meme.

Ironically enough many European countries (like France and Sweden) are going to be worse off demographically than the US in a couple of decades.

>Ironically enough many European countries (like France and Sweden) are going to be worse off demographically than the US in a couple of decades.

I know America is going to fall, but we had a good run, nowhere in the world white people settled and ran a country like America for this long. The few white people who went to south america got mixed ASAP.

It's not like we could pop up white people from nowhere.

>Ironically enough many European countries (like France and Sweden) are going to be worse off demographically than the US in a couple of decades

>Ironically enough many European countries (like France and Sweden) are going to be worse off demographically than the US in a couple of decades.

>HAAHAHAHHAHAH JAJAJAJAJ ID RATHER BE 80% MEXICAN THAN 5% MUSLIM PINCHES EUROPEANS ¡¡¡¡ JAJAJA !!!

Get off fit /pol fags. The low test is palpable.

is that a """white""" am*rican???

Face is most important. Lifting will help it, make it look more taut etc.

>mongrel meme
>/pol
lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I dislike how hard this shitty meme is being pushed too but if you honestly to god believe that then you deserve to be made fun of, there are already entire states in the US where white children are no longer a majority of the births.

My stomach hurts from laughing

Face is the most important, having a nice body is just icing on the cake. The only way you can get away with an ugly face is if you have a literal god tier physique. Most guys underestimate their looks though. I'd say if you have a normal to above average jawline, you're probably not as ugly as you think you are.

fuk i love this new meme
whats this americans name?

getting low bodyfat can drastically improve your face, it does for me
if this is you OP you look really good actually

his name is "american"

>This was posted unironically.

You should kill yourself, also unironically.

90% """""white"""""

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Dem tiddy

If you weren't balding i could see you being chad almost

One thing I've noticed with americans is these weird pig noses many of them have. I'm European and have never seen this in real life, ever. Why do Americans have this?

Not OP, but I feel his feel.

Feelsbadman. Actuallt cracks me up tho how I legit look like a mix of Patrick Bateman and Daniel Holtzclaw.

Ive actually thought about that one. I think sometimes its from degraded breeding practices, or as in my case genetic admixture from nonwhite races. Most of my family is some shade of brown and has eyefolds.

all that matters is your infraorbital projection, maxilla and mandible projection and height and canthal tilt and skull circumference oh and gonial angle

Holy shit my fucking sides

Why do half of the post on this thread seem like a raid

Holy fucking shit this goddamn thread

if you are white you will be ok

I am ok looking arab but ugy white still have better girlfreinds than me and white women are impossible for me

Frame > Face > Height

You can slay even if you are severely ugly as long as you are robust and masculine. Muscularity/physique is unimportant.

Shave it all off or sort your hair out and you're not bad at all

> face isn’t important
Said no woman ever

Only true answer here

You can slay like a God if you have phenomenal frame. Like youre a rockstar or something. Prince was a ugly midget and would still make women wet with his sheer presence

You can also slay if you are a midget but look like a God. Like Zac Efron

Boo hoo hoo

Try being an ugly girl, life is truly suffering.

Men focus more on looks than women. If you're an ugly man you can make up for it in a multitude of other ways. Being an ugly woman is basically the last rung in society.

What you actually mean is that you will have to make do with sub-Chad, an ugly man can't get a girl at all.

Wena

You look just like the American meme only with a solid militaristic jawline and you're not fat, nor do you have Afroid features. Come to think of it the only similarity between you and the American meme is that you look heavily mixed.