/Friday Night Feels/

/Friday Night Feels/

How you holding up Veeky Forums? Why aren't you out? Why are you on here instead? Anything you would like to talk about and get off your chest? Feel free to post here.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wyAl7WOM8FQ

Other urls found in this thread:

disabled-world.com/fitness/nutrition/chaga.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw only other autist can understand me . Oxymoronic.

I'm at work on my lunch. Won't get out till 10.
>tfw deli wageslave

Had a fight with my girl, not feeling like going out. She said I never try walking in her shoes, which is true. I've been a selfish bastard lately.

If im being selfish and callous with someone im in love with, then I must be really rotten inside.

>gf of 7 years broke up with me
>found out today dad might have cancer
>trying figure out how to talk to girls and flirt
>been rejected a lot
>grades are going ok
>lifts going up like crazy, seeing myself become more and more vascular and stronger
>becoming more engrossed in lifting now after gf dumped me
>confused about life right now
>tired of living at home in a rural area
>just want to go on to state school to try and make friends and have a social life
>close my eyes at night and imagine being with other people out at night enjoying myself
>open my eyes and I'm in my room alone

I think I just have lifting going for me. I need to make my dad proud. I don't know if I want to mess with women anymore. So many games, hidden social cues, everything is so hidden with them and it's frustrating. I have such a hard time flirting it's beginning to bother me and make me think I'm not all there in the head socially. I guess I need to not think about flirting and just talk to a girl and see if anything happens or not.

Unsure of the future because I'm graduating highschool in January. I know that I'm not going to college but still iffy on being a tradesman. Socially awkward, had very little female interaction during highschool. I have two people that I consider friends but realize if I ever lost them I have little chance of amking friends again. Fitness wise I'm doing pretty well, I can incline bench 185x5 and am gonna try for a sixth rep tommorow.

I don't have any friends where I live. Been here 6 months and haven't met anyone. In college making friends was easymode. Now it is difficult. Instead I've been playing OSRS to pass the time. How do I make friends?
>inb4 meetup.com
Chad doesn't use meetup.com

Finally got a gf
She is absolutely insane over the few months we've been dating
Realize Im going to have to break up with her

Veeky Forums it wasnt supposed to be like this

If your dad has cancer make him drink chaga tea its been shown to reduce the size of tumors
disabled-world.com/fitness/nutrition/chaga.php

I haven't even kissed a girl since my gf left me like 2 years ago. I just focus on my hobbies, lifting, reading, my friends and my career. I don't feel like I'm missing anything because I'm busy most of the time.
t. obviously I'm kind of ugly and introverted so it's not that hard letting go of female romantic contact

Go be a wageslave for a while and you might change your mind about college

But isn't college just better wageslaving? At least if I become a tradesman I get to work with my hands and construct something useful.

Life's just hard right now and i want a break but i can't take a break

I want to get in shape but I'm so fat and weak that I'm too nervous to go to a gym. I also don't know what a good work routine would be for starting out that I could alternate to work different muscle groups on alternating days. I also don't want to work out at home because I feel like my dad judges me as I pathetically jump rope or do push ups

>tfw empty gym on a Friday night

Having money is better than not having money

College leads into a slightly superior level of wageslavery. If you want a job where you work with your hands, you gotta work for a guy who already does that, learn from him (or her) and eventually get good enough to open your own business or take over when he retires.
Careful though, because small business owners will take advantage of you for years if they theink they can get away with it.

My gym is empty on fridays AND weekends.

>meet girl out of state
>cute, smart, into same hobbies, makes loads of money
>she's actually interested in me
>hang out with her for the few days that i'm there
>great time
>leave, no contact with her since
>live 14 hours away
This is what suffering is like, I get it now.

Anyone feel like they just don't belong anywhere? I don't even feel like I belong on Veeky Forums most of the time

>I don't even feel like I belong on Veeky Forums most of the time
Ha, you'll always belong here brother. It's the curse.

Had a tinder date lined up with this cutie tomorrow. Was gonna teach her how to climb. Then I get pic related. Just shoot me, Veeky Forums. i went to the gym after, took my motorcycle and broke probably 15 traffic laws each way, it's like I was hoping I would die. I don't think I'm ugly, or strange, I don't know what I did in a former life, I fucking hate myself. Now I'm just trying to watch the Astros game. Hope everyone is doing okay

>tfw on anti-depressants and ADD medication
> Adderall.jpg
>Tfw on top of the world after morning dose
>Drop son off at preschool
>Decide to "go on a date" with myself
>Go shopping
>See pretty girl working the register
>Whynot.png
>Busy day but I ask for her digits
>Tfw she gets off soon
>Ask her to go on a quick "mini date"
>She says yes
>OMG.RAR
>Busy day for me
>moved on to stop holding up the line
>Pick son up from preschool
>Want to spend time with him
>Lots of overtime at work this week
>missmyboy.mp4
>Tfw he says he misses me
>Hasn't seen me much this week
>Kids museum, outdoor garden, hike, Wendy's and a frosree
>....
>Girl from earlier text me saying she isn't interested
>...
>Have to drop my son off with his mom
>...
>Saddadindistress.wmv

I'm happy I spent at least a little bit of time with my son.
Glad I got some courage to ask a girl out.
But it's just difficult. I feel like my mind is breaking.
I don't know why I can't get things right.
I am not ugly.
But it seems no girl is really interested in me.
Maybe I text back too fast... To needy...
Maybe I'm too short.
Maybe it's my hair...My style....
Maybe my personality is shit.
I don't know.
I don't know why... I just can't get things right.
It was a good day. Even if it ended in some tears.

Good response. On to the next one. Don't look back.

You try reading the sticky?

I hope this is pasta

Well we can all be anons together. That's why I'm here with you user.
Thanks for being there.

i can feel how much of a fucking mess you are through your story. You do sound way too needy, that shit isn't alpha and women hate that

Nope. I'm just going crazy. Sucks.

Trying not to. I'm trying to get better at I don't give a fuck mode.

i ain't interested in heading out and dealing with people desu user. Quite happy to just relax in my room alone.

Listening to sad songs, trying to deal with the fact that i'm just too ugly to date anyone. At least i'm another country, maybe exploring and appreciating how everything is different will take my mind off things. I wish all of you the best.

Yeah, it's been rough couple months.
Got be to pay child support soon.
Seems I can't get anything done around the house.
Losing hope on all my goals.
Only hitting the gym once or twice a week.
I am a mess right now.
Probably should just go monk mode for some time.
Idk.
I did the smash and pass thing with tinder and random girls I see at stores and stuff. Not really fulfilling for me though.

>took my motorcycle and broke probably 15 traffic laws each way
Never do anything rash, bud. Don't allow anger to get the better of you.

>25 years old with no license because massive loser
>take test today, in America, the easiest driving test in the world that even 16 year olds pass
>instructor ive had 4-5 lessons with said im a great driver, no way i fail, just relax
>failed it because some driver at a 4 way intersection didn't observe the right of way and went right as I was going so I got fucked for it

Can I hire someone from here to run me over and end my pathetic life?

Total? Number of QP?

She's succeeded in making you feel shit about yourself, don't let her do that.

In the same position really, I've heard volunteering is a really good way to do it.

Being fat and weak but working on it is much better than just being fat and weak. I am currently both but I feel way better about myself because I know now I've set my mind to it, I WILL get to the shape I want despite setbacks. So my advice is just go and do anything.

I know it's a cliche but there really are plenty more fish in the sea. I know a lot of guys, myself included, get severe oneitis about women we have prospects with (whether we know it or not). Fight it. There are hundreds more on Tinder who'll be better matches.

I felt abysmal after failing my driving test. Really, really low. But I managed to pass the second time with a sizeable handful of minor errors.

My brother took two times, my sister three.

Don't sweat it man, you'll get there.

>tfw literally had two minor errors before that
>this stop sign intersection was literally a right turn away from the DMV parking lot
>im making a right turn literally just into the lane next to me, this person is across fucking traffic making a left
>but instructor i thought left turn across traffic is supposed to yield to right turning person
>well, yes, but you waited there an extra second, which led that person to go a half second before you, so you should have let them go. therefore i fail you

YOUUUUUU

FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It's so hard to ignore the romantic contact. For whatever reason it's so addictive for me. I crave the comfort and touch of someone else so bad now. I'm unsure of what I want to do in college and feel like I'm drifting and want out of this. I've told myself if things don't change within 2 years with what I have planned I will be better off necking myself.

I have a habit of becoming "good" but never great at many a thing but can never stick it out to the next level. I hope lifting is the time I manage to curb this issue.

I'm on a degree program I don't like. It's a very prestigious institution and I'm doing Physics. 30 contact hours a week with plenty independent study having to be done on top of it. My passion for the subject is gone and I want out but I feel it is too late and that throwing away what my whole academic career was underpinning is really messing with my ol' brain.

All in all I am coming to terms with the fact I am simply an average human who will lead an average life. I don't feel particularly sad, I just feel numb and with nothing to look forward to at 21 years old.

How many hours do you have left? Once your out you can find something you like to do and have your degree on which to fall back. Assuming you're not crushed by student debt, happiness is potentially close at hand.

If you can do it once you can do it again, man. Use this success to bolster your confidence for the next opportunity.
Anyone involved in fitness respects anyone working hard to reach their goals. We are all equals in the gym. Give it a go. The worst case scenario is you don't like it and then you can lament and think of alternatives.
I'm sorry about your dad. You seem clued in about things despite the fogginess and I'm sure it'll all work out for you.
Become a regular at a coffee shop, join fitness groups (running on Saturday morning's etc?).
That's just a dose of bad luck mate. Don't let it get to you.

Took a nap after my 8-5 job. Going to the gym at 9:30 pm feels weird. I never work out this late.

i keep thinking about this 46 yo dude who I've been hookin up with. I'm gay and he was my first, lost it at 25. Super chill dude and i saw him again at a gay bar last week after our first hook up a year ago.

I messaged him and thinking about sucking that daddy dick tomorrow although I'm somehwat afraid that I'm catching feelings. I'm 26 and a relationship would never work. I've never had a boyfriend

Posted in another thread, but probably more applicable here:

Gave myself an ultimatum on my birthday in January. If I didn't manage to turn it around/things weren't looking up by my next birthday, that would be it for me.

>Got straight As in my final semester at uni
>working near minimum wage job for work experience
>Been quite consistent with gym
>Physique still looks like skinny fat shit
>Said yes to pretty much every social invite
>Friends and I growing ever more apart - they all have gfs, good jobs, their separate social circles

Shit got me real fucked up fampai

also

Have a graduated licensing system in my country. Going for my final license, test should have been a breeze considering how much driving I've done over the last two years (several long distance trips, plenty of CBD driving). Made an error that counted for immediate failure - highly uncharacteristic of me (I know how this may sound). I can't remember doing something like that and I'm quite self critical. Felt so shit because I'm 23 and most people get to this stage at 18-20.

I'm so far behind in life. Career wise and hence, financially, socially; you name it, I'm more than likely shit at it. It cuts me up because I have standards I can't reach. I'm shit at everything and am just looking for something that I don't completely suck at for once.

Keep lifting bro

I have 2/3 years left depending on whether I take the Bachelors or Masters option. I feel it's a long time to be miserable especially when the preceding two years were nothing short of awful as well. On the contrary sometimes I feel that perhaps I'm just a useless cunt incapable of sticking it out when it gets tough.

I have no debt thankfully (free tuition here) and zero financial goals in life (no desire for kids/wife/material wealth) which is probably the main issue concerning my lack of motivation.

My thoughts seem a bit jumbled and sometimes I feel it's impossible for me to be honest with myself as there isn't any "real" way I am or am feeling. Nonetheless it is good to get out, thank you for replying.

Keep going man you're doing great

Good job with Uni brah. Try not to focus on the negatives too much. I read your sypnosis and my interpretation was that things were going well for you! Consistency is the key now all it is is waiting.

I took 2.5 less of my antipsychotic when my parents were asleep/busy. It's such a small dose that the doctor said it wouldn't make a difference. Still a bad precedent to set

>tfw live in semi-rural China
>Friday nights are fucking awful unless I take a short trip to a bigger nearby city

Are you deep into the curriculum or have you taken only core classes? If the latter get out while you can. No need to make it worse. If the former, you can do it! You'll feel accomplished once you have. You'll be able to find work some place else if you have to. Besides, life is a journey not a destination. Grit it out and then do what you love.
I envy your ability to attend higher education without going into debt. I can't afford to educate myself without doing so.

Can college doctors prescribe antidepressants? I'm not going to make it, lads.

Supposed to meet some chick I met on the tinder in about 2 hours.

I'm fucking nervous, guys, wtf do I do, I haven't been on a date in about a year

Im high as fuck, higher than giraffe pussy

Treat her like a dog you're taking on a walk. You want to have a good time but also make it fun for the dog. If you're enjoying yourself so will the bitch. If you're not the walk will be laborious and fruitless.

I haven't dated/fucked a girl in 8 years. Dated only 4 girls and from 16 to 18 years old. How can I even come back from that? How can I tell that to anyone without them thinking i'm a fucking weird dude?

From when i was 16-18 years old.

Thank you. I didn't realise how much I needed someone to say something positive about my situation.

I feel bad that others don't have the opportunity that I do - perhaps they could have done something worthwhile. I hope you get to wherever you need to be user.

Just don't tell them if it bothers you. Everyone is lying everyday, it would be unfair to deny yourself the ability.

>decide I need to socialize
>get tinder
>many matches, all uninteresting and unfunny
>come back to Veeky Forums
>fulfilling

Met with the doc yesterday, feel good enough to adamantly refuse antidepressants. Feel like I can make it. Lots of SIG. socializing is a waste of time, gains goblin, unproductive. I’ll probably need it later for /networking/ but life’s comfy here brehs

Flirting is over rated. Just be friendly and relax, you’ll know when it’s time to make a move because both of you will feel the electricity in the air. It doesn’t take much to attract women. I’m introverted and I have a ton of women interested in me, just take care of your hygiene, wear nice clothes and don’t be a creep. If you have that down you’re already the top 10 percent of men.

Good job mate. I find that aerobic exercise (swimming mostly and running) helped me beat depression symptoms. Hard to keep up though. Found out I have to do it every day or the depression and nicotine/alcohol cravings come back.

Thanks brehs. Just feels like you put in a great deal of effort for nothing sometimes

Dating advice!
So i got into a car accident last year with a friend and my girlfriend. Friend died in the car accident and both me and girlfriend got a traumatic brain injuries. So after like 3 months of both of us being in different hospitals and spending time as a brain damaged social retards, we both get out and spend time together. Short and sweet i was retarded during breakup and made a fuckload of references to my ex girlfriend then a month later she breaks up with me.

She's the kind of girl who likes guys orbiting her, but doesn't date them. I feel she has attempted to put me in the orbit zone.
She told me after the breakup that she "still loves me and doesn't want to lose me as a friend..."

After like... 2 months of breakup and cutting contact with her, i started talking to her again and attempted get her back by making her some stupid ass cute origami shit. After trying that i asked her out again, to 5ish min of her contemplating, then saying no.

This breakup happened like 6 months ago now, she still says she loves me if i chill with her and whenever i'm leaving, AND she still gives me physical contact like playing with my hair and shit.

Overall i'm confused as fuck from her actions of breaking up with me, but still showing me affection by telling me she "loves me" along with having contact / showing affection towards me.
DO I!

TL;DR
DO I
-Ask her out again?
-Ask her what the fuck her game is?
-Ignore her entirely because you cant fix this shit
-Kill myself.

Fuck im autistic... 3 weeks BEFORE she broke up with me i made ex GF references

That’s gay as fuck my dude

It may be hard to hear it but you need to move on. I would advise cutting contact all together, I think it's retarded to stay friends with exes (it's always the girl's idea) as the girl gains an orbiter and a plan Z and the guy is prevented from moving on.

I know something really awful happened to you that's essentially tied you together for life, but that's my advice. Don't ask her out again, don't ask her what her game is, don't kill yourself.

didn't get mine till 24, managed to pass on my first try somehow even though I was shitting myself the entire time

started off with me asking the tester if she'd like for me to turn the AC on, and it'd picked that day to stop working so it seemed like I was fucking with her

Thanks man, i'll keep it in mind but may retard out and try anyways.

Just keep progressing in life bro, you can win!
women are a dime a dozen and you'll get one better in time. Hop on the tinder and make her regret her choices.

1657 total 186 qp I am trash

Have you tried killing yourself?

Unironically enjoy my sips quite often (sugar free) is this bad.

>only did about half of my routine because I caught a mild stomach bug
>feel like I cheated myself or took a play off in a game

I'm doing alright. Miss having a girlfriend, had a date with this girl postponed until next weekend, but I started a PPL and it's nice to have a routine. All I need to do is lose a couple pounds and get my acne to go away and I'll look so good but the acne isn't easy to fix and I haven't ever tried cutting before. Overall, like I said, we're chillin.

I want to ask this girl in one of my classes out for coffee but she's impossible to get to alone, and I barely see her outside otherwise. She's a real cutie. Any advice?

Watch what you eat and try a facial scrub / cleanser OR talk to a doctor to get a mild dose of antibiotics liek Tetracycline HCL 250mg or something.

As for the girl in your class add her on FB and ask for help studying, get coffee with her at that point in time!

If you are looking to fix ur acne i suggest using benzac (benzoyl peroxide) and a daily face washer and daily moisturiser check out /r/skincareaddiction

Pretty good honestly. 6 weeks sober and lifting again. Starting to see some results. Using the time i would otherwise be drunk to cook nice little lunches that are healthier and cheaper than going out for lunch.
I have to remind my self not to change my behavior too much at work though. Nobody likes it when you shuffle the hierarchy by changing yourself, so it's important to act the same until my new lifestyle stabilizes.
A little bored, but you gotta go through improvement phases in life.

I tried finding any social media of hers but it doesn't exist from what I can tell. It's also not really a class you can study for; it's a class for a program we're both in at the school. Any other ideas?
And thanks for the acne advice user.

Thanks user

whats the class

implying the realword>Veeky Forums in the first place
/devilish/

A symposium that's got two parts. 1 is a lecture with a guest speaker, 2 is a small group where we talk about stuff. She's in my lecture and small group and is always walking and sitting with these two other girls in our small group

>graduate Uni
>plan on visiting friends still in Uni
>realize there's not really anyone that I can think of that would genuinely want to see me and hang out
>think about cancelling, but I liked having them around even if the feeling isn't reciprocated
>i'll probably go over and end up hanging out with about half the friend groups I wanted to hang out with and spend the rest of time wallowing in anxiety

Of course, the people I considered "friend groups" could actually like me, the reason for that is beyond me. I feel like when I'm hanging out with people, they just tolerate my presence or hang out with me out of pity because I reek of loneliness, rather than enjoy my company. I will acknowledge I'm socially retarded so I can't say this is the case for certain, but this could also be true because I am socially retarded and my ignorance brought this mess.

I feel bad for posting this, because I put it on the other thread but I got a question this time. What should I cheat on tonight, my nofap or my cut?

inb4 nofap is a meme

neither just go and workout and dont be a bitch.

Just got a handie from a rnt place.

I've spent about a year now in a country my parents moved to in order to retire. I was going to go to an ivy-league school in the United States but after being pressured by my mother, my dad caved in and moved the whole family, making me enroll in a local university here. It's not great. I actually think it's pretty shit as far as colleges go, especially considering the experiences I could have had at the elite universities back home. I wasn't some fancy private school kid, but I used to always hang with the über-competitive Asians and varsity athletes, so I'm not used to slumming it with the shitheels. I put years of back-breaking effort into high school cause I wanted to study finance somewhere where I'd get recruited to Wall Street right after graduation. Now I'm basically in the middle of nowhere and it's like thousands of hours of my adolescence have been stolen from me. I'm not a shut-in or a virgin, but I haven't been able to do any of my old sports here, the gym is a 30 minute walk, and everybody I've met is painfully directionless and dull. Pot-smoking, reality-TV-watching listless insects. Social media makes it worse, as I see every friend or acquaintance of mine from high school get hot internships at Facebook, build racecars, or win NCAA championships. I'm not a loser. I could stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them, but every day here feels like a life-or-death struggle with mediocrity. I want out.

>i want to start running in addition to lifting
>but my job has me on my feet so long and so often that if I start to run I get fatigued within a month
I just want to lose weight a tiny bit faster

>Being 6'7
>Realizing that bulking is a lot more than I originally thought it would be (in terms of calories)
Other than that, I got done with work half an hour ago. College town so the bars are a headache to get a drink at, so I'll choose staying at home for a cold one.

Currently have had ED for 3-4 months now so no incentive to go out and try to get laid. lost my gfs over this shit so now at night I just go to gym.

(cont.)
I'm not taking this lying down, so I'm moving back the USA on my own accord and pulling every string I can to get back into the university I was going to go to before. I made enough friends back home that I can stay basically rent-free, I can get my old job back, and I can basically survive until Autumn '18 when I hopefully find myself back among the tryhards.

It's my birthday today and in every MEASURABLE way but age I'm worse off than I was last year. I have less money, no job, no gf, and a dimmer future. I think my mother is truly, truly terrified of the empty nest. That's the only reason iIcan see for her doing this to me and the rest of the family. I know that my parents love me, just don't think they know what's best.

So I'm chilling here with my folks, trying not to express how they've kind of ruined my life. They don't deserve the feeling of their kids hating them. I'm moving back in a month without their knowledge, so hopefully I can have some last days of peace around them before I start my own life, or at least stake out its independence.

Oldfags: Can anybody give me advice on unexpected expenses they ran into when being independent for the first time?

>happy 19th birthday to me, I guess. Feeling real blue. Can I get a (you) or two, please Veeky Forums?

Hey user, I'm no oldfag but just recently moved back out from my folks after living with them after my life kind of fell apart back in 2015.

If you haven't already, you need to save a fuckton of money. Doesn't matter where you go: You want a minimum of 10 grand saved up before you even start looking for a room or a place to stay. The worst feeling in the world is living check-to-check. It took me about 4 different jobs and over a year but I managed to finally crawl out of my rut and start paying for rent.

Some stuff that can really sneak up on you if you don't plan carefully:

Bills, they fluctuate depending on hobbies, personal preferences, and what kind of stuff you think you need. Obviously don't fuck yourself on cheap things thinking that it won't matter but don't splurge either. Get what you need and balance.

Groceries: DON'T FUCKING EAT FAST FOOD. It's deceptively cheap. You think "Oh, seven bucks, or 10 dollars for 2 that's not so bad" and after 4 days you've spent $60 on fucking garbage that makes you shit acid. Learn to cook, find the cheap recipes, invest in good dishes and pans. It'll save you a lifetime of headaches

Travel costs: If you don't have a car America can be kind of tough. Most cities don't have proper transport and you'll have to rely on cabs or buses, which neither of which are very convenient. Bikes are always an option but are in-themselves an investment

Phone: Phones are an enormous part of todays livelyhood and even professional workspace. A cheap plan is in the $60-80/mo range. You could probably go lower if you opt for limited call/talk time.

Healthcare: You get healthcare taken out of your paychecks and it doesn't do much if you dont' go to the right places. HC is a whole Veeky Forums board of shitposting and idiocy just to get a fucking cavity filled:

Finally: Social stuff. You'd be surprised how lonely living and working can get. Make time for friends.

That's all I got user, and I hit character limit. Best of luck.

>Finally: Social stuff. You'd be surprised how lonely living and working can get. Make time for friends.

Ooh wow, wee, make time for friends. Why didn't anyone think of that

thanks for the contribution, cunt

appreciate the contribution, friend. I really do.

>Mealprepping is going to be a big part of my life for the next 12 months at least, I hope I can make it a habit well into adulthood.

>I don't have enough to get a RELIABLE car with just cash right now, I'll have to buy on credit. At least 70% of my income for a month or two will go to paying that off, before I can pay one off according to my calculations. I've got insurance to deal with from there on, but c'est la vie.

>I've got a busted old phone right now, but if I spring for something like metroPCS, Cricket, or true poorfag cell plan I could definitely stay on my feet.

>I do not yet have a plan for health insurance. If I find full-time work, they better be generous (old job was 35 hours per week)

>I made enough close friends in USA for one of their families to take me in. I've always been sort of a confident motherfucker who gave time and attention to the nerds so lots of them have got a genuine love for me, their parents especially.

I know I can do it, I just also know that life is a tricky bitch who strikes hard and fast from countless angles. My biggest concern is not getting into the same universities (they might not treat my absence as a gap year), and the emotional toll I put on my parents through my actions. Maybe I'll buy them a house one day.

We're all gonna make it. I love you Veeky Forums

plateauing in my goals. i know i wont be able to lose weight to be able to enlist within the next six months.
im here because if i dont go out, i'll be more likely to stay within my caloric intake. at least thats what im telling myself.

Fucking gay, man.

i finally managed my weight goal from 210lb to 160lb this friday but all i did was cardio and starvation.

I'm dirtpoor and i only have 20lb dumbells and a chin-up bar, if lets say i up my calorie intake and workout WITHOUT WEIGHTS will that even work? trying to be ottermode at least

if you don't lift, you won't gain muscle. Simple as that.

By doing calisthenics you maybe gain a bit, but it's far far slower than lifting.