Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and a virgin?

Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and a virgin?

yup

Yes, just like 50% of Veeky Forums, if not more.

No lol. The only people here that bitch about being a virgin are the ugly and dyel ones

If you lift for Jesus yes, remember, sex before marriage is sinful!

Yeah plenty of duds with done bodies but awkward as hell

I lived that life for years, yes.

How do I get out of it

How did I do Veeky Forums?

extraordinarily poorly

Horrible I would've just lied and said something else like it was just a typo

women cant meme so you did badly

despicable

if youre talking more than her than thats always a bad sign, anyways i quit tinder long ago after a short trial of it because i was sick of having to act like a dancing monkey just for some meaningless sex, alot of these broads are only there for entertainment to fill some gaps in their boring lives and have no intention of meeting someone, i think youre at that point with her OP

>DISPLACEMENT
>I don't want to consider the needs and desires of others because they're needy whores yet feel entitled to a girlfriend who meets my fairy tale standards

LMAO are you from New Jersey im pretty sure I matched w and talked to this bitch

I too cry every day about the fact that there is no cure for autism, bro

Talking more does not imply anything bad. Talking less just shows how poor your social skills are and how difficult it is for you to carry on a conversation with a female and not be boring.

Shine on you crazy diamond

Autism levels that shouldnt be possible

Am I the only one who thought it was pretty funny?

I loled

absolute madman

Now tell her "Does that moisten you, ma'am? ;)"

N-next question.

>Is it possible to be a Veeky Forums user?

I am a Veeky Forums user of 11 years.

You revealed your power level

Holy shit I'm using this

She aint calling you but i got a good chuckle excellent work

>implying that 90% of Veeky Forums lifts

Yes, it is possible. Though people in better shape typically have to get in their own way to stop themselves from getting laid.

Never change, Veeky Forums

>Though people in better shape typically have to get in their own way to stop themselves from getting laid.
uhhh....could you maybe elaborate on that?

Acting autistic, treating women like shit, panicking when a girl shows any interest, etc. Also, excessively high standards. Most of the people here would probably be able to get laid easily if they'd relax in any kind of social setting.

I...i cant relate to any of that at all friendo except the generally high standards that might apply to some guys.
Hell, i did alot better in dating before i got fit. I used to have a qt gf with big boobs and now i struggle to even find a girl to talk to.

I dont think being fit has anything to do with it, being fit you have to work just as hard as any other guy.

You literally have autism dude.

About 12 years myself

I have this site opened even when I'm just watching tv and browse during commercials and stuff

I even have the boards mapped out for best posting hours during the day to avoid tons of shit posters and Australians

I think that's a pretty big part of it as well. A lot of us were fooled into thinking we could get into shape and then the women would just come to us. A lot of the people here never worked to improve social skills, so they have no game despite being decent looking. And you've gotta be pretty fucking attractive to get away with having no charisma whatsoever.

So are girls inherently autistic, cause some of these bitches can't say more than okay when i give them plenty of material to respond to

My problem doesnt stem from no charisma, im charismatic but yes for many the problem is a combo of wanting an easy fix and having too high standards

Id kill to even find a 6/10 blonde girl with a nice ass to talk to right about now though...

Most are just looking for free food and attention. I have gal friends that have seriously only gone out with a guy on a 'first date' because it involved a nice restaurant. They never go beyond a first date though. "No one expects you to put out on a first date so you can just tell them it's not going to work out lol :3" Fucking hang me

They will only have sex with chads. Even the grossest beast on tinder will only give it up to 10/10's. Over inflated egos are at an all time high. Although these same tinder trolls also told me that they consider 'too' short starting at 5'6'' so there is some hope the the shorter guys out there at least! You just have to look like a model and pay for their food as well...

It takes two or three layers of irony for this to be funny

no kek'ed out loud too

remember most of Veeky Forums has no sense of humor

I fuck my hand on a daily basis.

Dubs and I’ll send another response

say "... yeah me neither"

Nice

This

This

the "vapid sluts on Tinder" part made me cringe, but I'm pretty certain you're ironically portraying how the average 4channer would react on Tinder, in which case breddy funny. Made me giggle/10

are you an archeologist?

Alpha male right here folks

Ok how about we just be friends then

Reroll

Outta my way pleb check this

You fucking morons can't even roll properly.

Observe.

me

thiiiiisss

Not dubs, but popular sooo here we go.

An asshole will suck your tongue right in, literally

The guy in your pic is an incel. That's why he feels empty in both scenarios. Humans can't ignore the lack of intimacy it's pain rooted in your soul and bones.

>600 miles away

imajun my shok

Yeah no fucking shit Sherlock 90% of fit experiences this daily

>Humans can't ignore the lack of intimacy it's pain rooted in your soul and bones

I think I can. The last time I had sex was about 8 years ago, the last time I kissed a girl was over 5 years ago and the last time somebody hugged me was... I can't remember when. I'm functioning just fine.

add me in the funny haha reddit screenshot my good sir *tips*

it took you 2 days to send a response?

>I've had sex and kissed before. I feel fine.
This isn't about you this is about incels.

Yes

/our guy/

>I'm functioning just fine.
>posting on fit

Ok next dubs I’ll send.

Pls respond

Next Doubles I’ll send

>"because the last archaeologist I talked to on tinder couldn't say me neither after we met"

rolling

>never sniffed a mulatto's butthole want to be my first?

Can I dip my french fry in your garlic sauce?

pls respond

bitch lasagna

Ah, ok. I misunderstood.

I meant that I don't feel any pain from the lack of intimacy. Quite the opposite, actually. Over the years I've had grills try to hug me and propose sex but I've rejected them. And I hate forced physical contact like when I'm sitting in the window seat of a bus and a grill sits next to me and the whole trip her thigh is touching mine.

Because you need a degree in archeology to locate my cock

i get off on posting screencaps of conversations to ripped guys, iim still hetero for you tho
y

Nevermind u look like shit

b

What about your kid?

bring da movies

Roll

Roll

PLS RESPOND

Didnt even want dubs anyway