Confidence after weight loss

I know many people have asked questions like "how did people treat you after you lost weight". this is along those lines but a little different. When you lost weight did you naturally gain more confidence in terms of socializing, working with, and just looking at people. If so how low confidence were you before the weight loss and how much do you have now?

Most of my life I've had extremely low confidence and social anxiety. I never felt comfortable in my own skin and had difficultly interacting with pretty much anyone. I was very submissive and weak mentally.

After I lost 20kg and put on a lot of muscle, I felt my confidence skyrocket. A healthier lifestyle can have a tremendous effect mentally and emotionally. I began to act my way into a new way of thinking rather than think my way into a new way of thinking. I became outcome independent after I realised my initial fitness goals, and it carried over to all other aspects of my life.

People treated me better not just because of my appearance but because of my confidence. In fact, I've been explicitly complimented for my confidence at work and by dates. I owe it all to weightlifting and dieting/fasting.

honestly it made the degenerate shit I fap to less appealing.

I honestly want to fuck a real woman now

I was skinny all of my life up until 2 years ago
I got fat, my friends who talked to me my whole life didn't want to hang out with me anymore, and my girlfriend who was practically begging for marriage left me for some dude at a concert.
during the time i was fat, people wouldn't even acknowledge me in the room, and if i tried to talk to them they'd say something in a mean or embarrased tone and look away immediatly. This destroyed my confidence seeing people treat me this way, and made me give up on trying to talk to people.
I did hard work for 9 months, and now im here in the present. I'm no where near physically fit but my abs are starting to come through.
Girls talk to me now instead of basically shunning me and being insulted if i tried to ever talk to them. Guys strike up casual conversation with me and want to invite me to things. The people who abandoned me, want back into my life.
It doesn't increase your confidence, you see that more windows open up for you to act on, allowing you to feel less trapped. You're no longer scared to talk to people, because talking to people is no longer an insult to them.
Lose the weight buddy, it'll be hard, but you can do it, trust me.

How fat did you get?

i was 245 pounds, but i looked like i weighed 300+
i dropped to 150 before i started putting on weight again (on purpose this time)

yup, insane confidence booster when youre at the weight you want to be, feels fucking amazing looking into the mirror and being pleased with what you see

no. muscles matter in high school. after 25 they don't mean shit. as long as you're in decent shape with a masculine frame it's all about money & status.

No, it made no difference if I was fat or thin or like now a buffed muscular guy, I am shy, cry very often and have low self confidence.
In fact, the years I was fat were probably the happiest I had, after I lost weight I was more depressive and I'm still a virgin.

Tell me your social routine, bro

I gained some confidence when some of my female friends and acquaintances said I'm cute and my body looks pretty good (we are going to the same gym). Never thought women could see me like this.

I've never been fat, but I'm sure the experience is similar as putting on your best clothes.
And yes people start to treat you differently, but it's you who has to normalize to it. When you take care of yourself it's noticeable and people gravite towards positivity.
And it's natural for people to be disgusted when you don't take care of yourself.

Not so much because of the muscles, but because I learned that I can improve and change myself.
Like if I can lift weights 3-4 times a week and practice technique why can't I get better at looking people in the eyes and learn how to talk to them? Just gotta work at it.

I felt more like a sick cunt ye.

>during the time i was fat, people wouldn't even acknowledge me in the room, and if i tried to talk to them they'd say something in a mean or embarrased tone and look away immediatly. This destroyed my confidence seeing people treat me this way, and made me give up on trying to talk to people
So true, also how old are you user?

>And it's natural for people to be disgusted when you don't take care of yourself.
Bullshit, you can be ugly even if you take care of your self. People want to hangout with genetically fit people, woman do it because they want to reproduce with the best genes, and man do it because they percive genetically fit man as alphas to follow.

Bad goy. Fapping is good for you, keep doing it!

You'd be surprised how much better people treat you when you don't look like shit, and even more surprised to realize how nice the positive attention you claimed you didn't want or need feels. I think the acceptance of others is something that we all inherently crave as a social species, and to be viewed as another person, to be respected, is an insane confidence boost.

does going from fat/skinny to fit open your eyes to the ways of the world? like what do you think about women now talking to you because you're fit? do you think negatively of other people who are now suddenly so interested in you because of a lifestyle change?

Not him, but I don't blame people for being more interested in me as I've gotten in shape. We all gravitate towards better looking people.

I have been overweight most of my life, not so much that it was obvious but I got really good at sucking in my gut pretty much all day at school so people wouldn't think I was fat. Also developed bad posture by looking down all the time and shifting my shoulders back so people wouldn't notice my man tits. I was a big guy, 6'2" and 250 lbs but little muscle and was a pretty big pushover. Had trouble talking to new people and was emotionally stunted because instead of presenting my opinions I would let people walk over me as not to start conflict because I thought I was worthless.

Started working out seriously January of this year, have lost 30 lbs from that point, gained some muscle and I have down a full 180 from who I was before. I look up when I walk, I'm confident in my knowledge and being able to speak with others, especially authority figures. I feel like a completely different person. For once in my life I have things that I enjoy because I feel I am worthy of them, and I'm not ashamed to be who I am. I get invited to hangout with people more, I find conversations with new people enjoyable. Lifting changed my life.

I've always been a lanklet so nobody really noticed until after the first year or so

I went from 200-140 in about six months. Started running and lifting.

Regarding strangers, no change at all I think.

I switched jobs in the middle of this so my old co-workers probably think I'm still fat while new co-workers assume I've always been fit.

Otherwise... Parents say I should eat more, that's about it.